1. world health organization. The objectives of who Global oral Health program(ORH).Available From: http/www.who.int/oral Health/objectives/en/index.htme.at: 2006/02/18, At 10a.m.
2. Badri Gargari R, N. SH. The role of factors related to perceived selfefficacy and health behavior brushing and flossing pull the visitors to the private office of Tabriz. Int J Res Med Sci. 2011;9:130-8.
3. Fallahi A, Morovati M. Between tooth cleaning behaviors of the transtheoretical model-based pre-university student-ts in Yazd. Tehran Uni Med Sci J. 2010;4:45-8.
4. Kwan S, Petersen P, Pine C, A. B. Health-promoting schools: an opportunity for oral health promotion. Bulletin of the World Health organization. 2005;83:677-85.
5. Ciancio S. Improving oral health: current considerations. Journal of Clinical Periodontology. 2003;30:4-6.
6. Yang F, Zhang Y, Yuan X, Yu J, Chen S, Chen Z, et al. Caries experience and its association with weight status among 8-year-old children in Qingdao, China. Journal of International Society of Preventive & Community Dentistry. 2015;5(1):52.
7. Haherian A, Ardakani A, Soleymani A, Rashidi I, Meybodi F, N. G. DMFT evaluation of first permanent molars in primary-school students in Yazd. 2012;11(2):1-9.
8. Arora A, Scott J, Bhole S, Schwarz E, A. B. Early childhood feeding practices and dental caries in preschool children: a multi-centre birth cohort study. BMC Public Health. 2011;11(1):28.
9. Amalia R, Schaub MH, Widyanti N, Stewart R, J. G. The role of school‐based dental programme on dental caries experience in Yogyakarta Province, Indonesia. International journal of paediatric dentistry. 2012;22(3):203-10.
10. Petersen PE. Global policy for improvement of oral health in the 21st century–implications to oral health research of World Health Assembly 2007, World Health Organization. Community dentistry and oral epidemiology. 2009;37(1):1-8.
11. Nyvad B. Cariology in the 21st century. State of the art and future perspectives. Journal Caries Res. 2004;38(3):170.
12. mahmoudian ZH. The relationship between nutrition and dental caries in chidren 3 to 5 years old in the city of Ray. Tehran: Tehran university of medical science; 2003.
13. Watt RG. Emerging theories into the social determinants of health: implications for oral health promotion. Community dentistry and oral epidemiology. 2002;30(4):241-7.
14. Andrakhora F, Bohrani M, Goodarzi A. Comparisionof The Effect of Lecture and Multimedia Screening on Oral Health Behavior of Students in Tehran . Tehran.Military caring Sciences.2017;4(3).213-220.
15. Moeini B, Ghaderi A, Hazavehei S, Allahverdipour H, Moghimbeigi A, Jalilian F. A Coparative Study Of Peer Education and Trainer Education On The Basis OfHealth Beliff Model (HBM) In Improving Oral Health In Sanandaj Boys'Elementary Schools. 2013;2(39).
16. Sistani N, Khoi M, MH. T. Promoting knowledge, attitude and practices (KAP) of the mothers in their Girls’ pubertal health based on peer education approach. Journal of Babol University of Medical Sciences. 2010;11(6):33-9.
17. Mainbolagh BL, Rakhshani F, Zareban I, Montazerifar F, Sivaki HA, Parvizi Z. The effect of peer education based on health belief model on nutrition behaviors in primary school boys. Journal of Research & Health Social Development & Health Promotion Research Center. 2012;2(2):214-25.
18. Romadlon DS, Bramantoro T, Luthfi M. The effect of peer support education on dental caries prevention behavior in school age children at age 10-11 years old. Dental Journal (Majalah Kedokteran Gigi). 2016;49(4):217-22.
19. Taghdisi MH, Noori sistaniM, Merghat Khoi E, Hoseini F, Asgharnejad F. Impact peer education approach on knowledge and practice about Mental Health of Adolescent Girls. 2012;10(4):92-105.
20. Elewa AA-A, Saad AM. Effect of child to child approach educational method on knowledge and practices of selected first aid measures among primary school children. Journal of Nursing Education and Practice. 2017;8(1):69.
21. Goodarzi A, Tavaffian S, Heidarnia A, Ziaoddini H. Health Literacy and OralHealth In Primary School Students Of Distract 14 In Tehran, Iran. 2016;2(4):229-237.
22. Najar Lashgari S, Rahim Aghaee F, Nayeri N. The effect of child to child education on health awareness of third grade female students in primary school. 2013;10(2):132-140.
23. Shirzad M, Taghdisi MH, Dehdari T, Abolghasemi J. Oral health education program among pre-school children: an application of health-promoting schools approach. Health promotion perspectives. 2016;6(3):164.
24. Akbarzadeh M, Zangiabadi M, Moattari M, Tabatabaei H. Comparing the effect of teaching breast self-examination by peers and health care personnel on students knowledge and attitude. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2009;8(2):195-203.
25. Moeini B, Hazavei S M M, Sohrabi Vafa M, Soltanian AR, L. R. Assessment of oral–dental health status: using Health Belief Model (HBM) in first grade guidance school students in Hamadan. Jundishapur Journal of Health Sciences. 2012;4(3):65-76.
26. Kargar M, Jamali Moghadam N, Moattari M. The effect of osteoporosis prevention education by peers and health personnel on self-efficacy of adolescents with nephrotic syndrome. Iran Journal of Nursing. 2013;26(81):44-53.
27. Krones T, Keller H, Becker A, Sönnichsen A, Baum E, Donner-Banzhoff N. The theory of planned behaviour in a randomized trial of a decision aid on cardiovascular risk prevention. Patient education and counseling. 2010;78(2):169-76.
28. Kaveh MH, Nejad ZK, Nazari M, Ghaem H. Evaluating the effect of the child-to-child approach based on the Theory of Planned Behavior on the eating behaviors of elementary school students. International Journal of medical research & health sciences. 2016;5(5):121-6.
29. Leena K, D'Souza J. Effectiveness of child to child approach to health education on prevention of worm infestation among children of selected primary schools in Mangalore. Nitte University Journal of Health Science. 2014;4(1):113.
30. Walvekar P, Naik V, Wantamutte A, Mallapur M. Impact of child to child programme on knowledge, attitude practice regarding diarrhoea among rural school children. Indian Journal of community medicine. 2006;31(2):56-.
31. Tolli M. Effectiveness of peer education interventions for HIV prevention, adolescent pregnancy prevention and sexual health promotion for young people: a systematic review of European studies. Health education research. 2012;27(5):904-13.