1. Jokar Z, Mohammadi F, Khankeh HR, Fallah Tafti S, Koushesh F. Comparing Home-based Pulmonary Rehabilitation Nursing on Fatigue and quality of life in Patients with COPD. J Fasa Uni Med Sci. 2014; 4(2): 168-176.
2. Jingjuan XU, Shengnan He, Ying Han, Jingya Pan, Ling Cao. Effects of modified pulmonary rehabilitation on patients with moderate to severe chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: A randomized controlled trail. Int J Nurs Sci. 2017; 4(3): 219-224. DOI: 10.1016/j.ijnss.2017.06.011. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijnss.2017.06.011. PMid:31406744 PMCid:PMC6626181
3. Ghanbari A, Shirmohammadi N, Paryad E, Kazemnejad Leily E. Predictors of fatigue in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. J Knowledge & Health. 2016; 11(3): 25-31.https://doi.org/10.22100/jkh.v11i3.1348
4. Amini M, Gholami M, Abed Natanzi H, Shakeri N, Haddad HR. Effect of diaphragmatic respiratory training on some pulmonary indexes in older people with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Salmand: Iranian Journal of Ageing. 2019; 14(3): 332-341. DOI: 10.32598/sija.13.10.330. https://doi.org/10.32598/sija.13.10.330
5. Vali L, Mirshekari N, Saeedi Far A, Ghorbani Nia R, Abbaszadeh S. A Survey on the Health Status of Patients with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) in Kerman in 2016. J Military Medicine. 2018; 20(4): 391-401.
6. Jani MR, Razm Ara MR, Barzegari Esfeden Z, Moudi A, Jamshidi A, Ayoobi R, Davari MR. Effect of educational film on quality of life on patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). J sabzevar Uni Med Sci. 2019; 26(1): 35-43.
7. Masroor Roodsari DD, Rafii F, Fadaeeaghdam N, Hoseini AF. Health-Related Quality of Life in Patients with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. Iran Journal of Nursing (IJN). 2012; 25(76): 19-27.
8. Khosravi A, Ahmadzadeh Kh. Investigating health literacy Level of patients referred to Bushehr hospitals and recognizing its effective factors. South Med. Bushehr Uni Med Sci. 2015; 18(6): 1245-1253.
9. Khaleghi M, Amin Shokravi F, Peyman N. The Relationship Between Health Literacy and Health-Related Quality of Life in Students. Iranian Journal of Health Education and Health Promotion. 2019;7(1):66-73.https://doi.org/10.30699/ijhehp.7.1.66
10. Tehrani H, Rahmani M, Jafari A. Health literacy and Its relationship with general health of women referring to health care centers. Journal of Health Literacy. 2018;3(3):191-8.https://doi.org/10.22038/jhl.2018.36901.1021
11. Carollo S. Low health literacy in older women: the influence of patient-clinician relationships. Geriatr Nurs. 2015; 36(2): 38-42. DOI: 10.1016/j.gerinurse.2015.02.017 PMID: 25858518.https://doi.org/10.1016/j.gerinurse.2015.02.017. PMid:25858518
12. Sarpooshi Robat D, Tavakoly Sany SB, Alizadeh Siuki H, Peyman N. Assessment of Health Literacy Studies in Iran: Systematic Review. J sabzevar Uni Med Sci. 2019; 25(6): 793-807.
13. Arabi H, Suleimanpour Omran M. The relationship between health literacy and health promoting lifestyle and environmental behavior. J of Social and Cultural Development Studies. 2018; 6(4): 191-216.
14. Sajjadi H, Hosseinpour N, Sharifian Sani M, Mahmoodi Z. Association between health literacy and style in married rural woman in Izeh, Iran. Journal of Health. 2016; 7(4): 479-489.
15. Soleimani Moghadam R, Mohammadi S, Kargar Kakhki N, Mohammadi M, Ghadimifar A, Ahmadnejad A, and et al. Evaluation the Predictors in Patients with Cardiovascular disease based on walker health-promoting lifestyle. Iran J Diabetes and Metabolism. 2018; 17(3): 157-164.
16. Fallah Mehrabadi E, Pakgohar M, Asadi S, Haghani H. Lifestyle of people with osteoporosis and its related factors. Iranian Journal of Ageing. 2017; 12(2): 132-145. DOI: 10.21859/sija-1202132.https://doi.org/10.21859/sija-1202132
17. Roohafza H, Akochakian SH, Sadeghi M, Fardmoosavi A, Khairabadi Gh.R, Ghasemi Tehrani H. Investigating the relation between lifestyle and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Med J Gilan Uni Med Sci. 2006; 15(59): 32-37.
18. Montazeri A, Tavousi M, Rakhshani F, Azin SA, Jahangiri k, Ebadi M, and et al. Health Literacy for Iranian Adults (HELIA): development and psychometric properties. Payesh J. 2014; 13(5): 589-599.
19. Rezaee N, Seraji M. Relationship between health literacy and lifestyle in patients with heart failure. J Health Literacy. 2018; 3(3): 26-32. DOI: 10.22038/JHL.2018.34916.1013.
20. Lee S.D, Tsai T, Tsai Y, Kuo K. N. Health Literacy, Health Status, and Healthcare Utilization of Taiwanese Adults: Results from a National Survey. BMC Public Health 2010; 10(614): 1-8. DOI: 10.1186/1471-2458-10-614. https://doi.org/10.1186/1471-2458-10-614. PMid:20950479 PMCid:PMC2967535
21. Nekoei-Moghadam M, Parva S, Amiresmaili M, Baneshi M. Health Literacy and Utilization of health Services in Kerman urban Area 2011. Tolue Behdasht Journal 2012; 11(4): 123-134.