1- Ghoreishi M-S, Vahedian-Shahroodi M, Esmaily H, Tehrani H. Predictive Factors Related To Self-Care Behaviors among Type2 Diabetic Patients by Using Social Cognitive Model. Iranian Journal of Health Education and Health Promotion. 2018;6(3):241-50.https://doi.org/10.30699/acadpub.ijhehp.6.3.241
2- Khoshnoodi far M, Arabnezhad Z, Tehrani H, Akbari farmad S. The effect Blended training on comparison with in-person training on self-care behaviors in type 2 diabetes patients. Iranian Journal of Health Education and Health Promotion. 2019;7(4):333-42.https://doi.org/10.29252/ijhehp.7.4.333.
3-. Khaledi S, Moridi G, Gharibi F .Evaluating eight aspects of quality of life in type II diabetic patients referred to diabetes center in Sanandaj in the year 2009. BEPLS 2014; 3(10):139-45
4-. Ogurtsova K, da Rocha Fernandes JD, Huang Y, Linnenkamp U, Guariguata L, Cho NH, et al. IDF Diabetes Atlas: Global estimates for the prevalence of diabetes for 2015 and 2040. Diabetes Res Clin Pract 2017;128: 40-50. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.diabres.2017.03.024. PMid:28437734
5- Mansourizadeh M, Anoosheh M, KazemNejad A. The Effect of Physical Activity Program Based on Pender Health Promotion Model on Type 2 Diabetic Middle-Aged Women's Mental Health. Iranian Journal of Health Education and Health Promotion. 2018;6(2):159-67.https://doi.org/10.30699/acadpub.ijhehp.6.2.159
6-. Hakimi S, Simbar M, Ramazani & Tehrani F. Perceived concerns of Azeri menopausal women iniran. Iran Red Crescent Med J. 2014; 16(5):1-17.https://doi.org/10.5812/ircmj.11771. PMid:25031850 PMCid:PMC4082510
7-. Shaw JE, Sicree RA, Zimmet PZ. Global estimates of the prevalence of diabetes for 2010 and 2030. Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice 2010; 87. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.diabres.2009.10.007. PMid:19896746
8-. WHO Media centre. Diabetes [Online]. 2012; Available from: URL: http: www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs312/en.
9- Noroozi M, Madmoli Y, Derikvand M, Saki M, Moradi kalboland M. Investigating Health Literacy Level and Its Relation with Some Factors in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes in Ahvaz -2018. Journal of Health Literacy. 2019;4(1):43-52.https://doi.org/10.22038/jhl.2019.39813.1049
10-World Health Organization. Health promotion glossary. Geneva [Switzerland]: World Health Organization; 1998. Available at: http://www.who.int/healthpromotion/about/HPG/en/. Accessed May 6, 2015
11-Berkman ND, Davis TC, McCormack L. Health literacy: What is it? Journal ofHealth Communication. 2010;15:9-19. https://doi.org/10.1080/10810730.2010.499985. PMid:20845189
12- Adams RJ, Stocks NP, Wilson DH, Hill CL, Gravier S ,Kickbusch I, et al. Health literacy--a new concept for general practice? Aust Fam Physician 2009;38:144-7
13- Nekoei-Moghadam M, Parva S, Amiresmaili M, Baneshi M. Health literacy and utilization of health services in Kerman urban Area 2011. The Journal of Tolooebehdasht 2013; 11(14): 123-34.
14- Lee Y-M, Yu HY, You M-A, Son Y-J. Impact of health literacy on medication adherence in older people with chronic diseases. Collegian. 2017 Feb; 24(1): 11-8.https://doi.org/10.1016/j.colegn.2015.08.003. PMid:29218957
15- Yin HS, Johnson M, Mendelsohn AL, Abrams MA, Sanders LM, Dreyer BP. The health literacy of parents in the United States: A nationally representative study. Pediatrics 2009; 124(3): 289-298. https://doi.org/10.1542/peds.2009-1162E. PMid:19861483
16- Sørensen K, Pelikan JM, Röthlin F, et al. Health literacy in Europe: comparative results of the European health literacy survey (HLS-EU). European Journal of Public Health. 2015; 25(6). https://doi.org/10.1093/eurpub/ckv043. PMid:25843827 PMCid:PMC4668324
17- Dadipoor S, Ramezankhani A , Aghamolaei T , et al. Evaluation of health literacy in the Iranian population. Journal of Health Scope. 2018 ; 7(3). https://doi.org/10.5812/jhealthscope.62212
18- Banihashemi SA, Amirkhani MA, Haghdoost AA, et al. Health literacy and the influencing factors: a study in five provinces of Iran. Strides in Development of Medical Education. 2007; 4(1): 1-9.
19-Mahmoodi H, Dalvand S, Gheshlagh RG, Kurdi A. A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Health Literacy in the Iranian Population: Findings and Implications. Shiraz E-Medical Journal. 2019 Apr 30;20(4). https://doi.org/10.5812/semj.81115
20-.Parker RM, Baker DW, Williams MV, Nurss JR. The Test of Functional Health Literacy in Adults: A New Instrument for Measuring Patients' Literacy Skills. Journal of General Internal Medicin 1995; 10: 537-41. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02640361. PMid:8576769
21.Rafiezadeh Gharrehtapeh S, Tabarsy B, Hassanjani S, Razavi M, Amjadi M, Hojjati H. The Relationship between Health Literacy and Self-efficacy in Patients with Type II Diabetes Admitted to Gorgan Diabetes Clinic in 2014. J Diabetes Nurs. 2015; 3 (2) :30-42
22. Karimi S, Keyvanara M, Hosseini M, Jafarian M, khorasani E. Health Literacy, general health status, utilization of health services and the relationship between them in Adults. Journal of Health Information Management. 2014; 10(4): 862- 75
23.Rezaee Esfahrood Z, Haerian ardekani A, Rahmanian M, Ghaffari Targhi M. A Survey on Health Literacy of Referred Diabetic Patients to Yazd Diabetes Research Center. TB. 2016; 15 (3) :176-186
24-Reisi M, Mostafavi F, Hasanzadeh A, Sharifirad GH. The Relationship between Health Literacy, Health Status and Healthy Behaviors among Elderly in Isfahan. Journal of Health Systems Research 2011; 7(4): 1-12
25-Ghanbari S, Majlessi F, Ghaffari M, Mahmoudi Majdabadi M. Survey on Health Literacy of Pregnant women in Health Centers of Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences. Med J 2011; 19:1-13.
26-Long AF, Gambling T. Enhancing health literacy and behavioral change within a tele-care education and support intervention for people with type 2 diabetes. Health Expect. 2012; 15(3): 267-282. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1369-7625.2011.00678.x. PMid:21521430 PMCid:PMC3639467
27-Ghaffari M, Hatami H, Rakhshandrrou S, Shoghli A, Heidari A. Health Literacy among Women Referring to Healthcare Centers of Zanjan City, Iran: A Cross-sectional Study. J Educ Community Health. 2018; 5 (1) :42-48. https://doi.org/10.21859/jech.5.1.42
28. Ghanbari S, Majlessi F, Ghaffari M, Mahmoodi MM. Evaluation of health literacy of pregnant women in urban health centers of Shahid Beheshti Medical University. Daneshvar. 2012;19(97):1-12
29. Tavousi M, Haeri MA, Rafiefar S, Soleimanian A, Sarbandi F, Ardestani M, et al. Health literacy in Iran: findings from a national study. Payesh. 2015;15(1):95-102
30.Mohammadi Farah S, Asr S, Hasan M, Kavivani Manesh A, Barati M, Afshari M, et al. health literacy level and its related factors among college students of Hamadan university of medical sciences, Hamadan, Iran. J Educ Community Health. 2017;4(2):11-7. https://doi.org/10.21859/jech.4.2.11
31- Ghaedi M, Banihashemi F, Latiﬁ M, Soleymaninejad M. The relationship between health literacy and self-care among patients with type 2 diabetes residing in the city of Bastak. Iranian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2016;18(2):90-6.
32. Kooshyar H, Shoorvazi M, Dalir Z, Hosseini M. Health literacy and its relationship with medical adherence and health-related quality of life in diabetic communityresiding elderly. Journal of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences. 2014;23(1):134-43.
33-Mahmoodi H, Negarandeh R, Javaheri M, Sharifi P, Ghanei R, AminPour A, et al. Examining The Relation of Health Literacy with Outcomes of Diabetes Among Type 2 Diabetes Patients in Saqez, Western Iran, 2011. The Journal of Urmia Nursing and Midwifery Faculty. 2014; 12(1): 56- 62
34. Mehrtak M, Hemmati A, Bakhshzadeh A. Health Literacy and its Relationship with the medical, dietary Adherence and exercise in Patients with Type II Diabetes mellitus. Journal of Health Literacy. 2018;3(2):137-44. https://doi.org/10.22038/jhl.2018.32829.1003
35-Tol A, Pourreza A, Tavasoli E, Foroshani R. Determination of knowledge and health literacy among women with type 2 diabetes in teaching hospitals of TUMS. Journal of Hospital. 2012;11(3).
36-Tol A, Pourreza A, Rahimi Foroshani A, Tavasoli E. Assessing the effect of educational program based on small group on promoting knowledge and health literacy among women with type2 diabetes referring to selected hospitals affiliated to Tehran University of Medical Sciences. Razi Journal of Medical Sciences 2012; 19(104):10-19
37. Reisi M, Mostafavi F, Javadzade H, Mahaki B, Tavassoli E, Sharifirad G. Communicative and critical health literacy and self-care behaviors in patients with type 2 diabetes. Iranian journal of Diabetes and Metabolism. 2016;14(3):199-208.
38. Seyedoshohadaee M, Kaghanizade M, Nezami M, Hamedani B, Barasteh S. The relationship between health literacy and general health in patients with type 2 diabetes. Iranian journal of Diabetes and Metabolism. 2016;15(5):312-9.
39. Paasche-Orlow MK, Wolf MS. Promoting health literacy research to reduce health disparities. Journal of health communication 2010; 15(S2):34-41. https://doi.org/10.1080/10810730.2010.499994. PMid:20845191
40. Çaylan A, Yayla K, Öztora S, Dağdeviren HN. Assessing health literacy, the factors aﬀecting it and their relation to some health behaviors among adults. Biomed Res. 2017;28(15):6803-7.
41-Mollakhalili H, Papi A, Sharifirad Gh, Zare Farashbandi Z, HasanZadeh H. A survey on Health Literacy of Inpatients Educational Hospitals of Isfahan University of Medical Sciences. Health Inf Manage 2014; 11(4):475.
42. Adib-Hajbaghery M, Hakimzadeh Z, Adib M-E. Health literacy in patients with ischemic heart diseases. Journal of Health Literacy. 2018;3(2):92-103.https://doi.org/10.22038/jhl.2018.32818.1002
43-González-Chica DA, Mnisi Z, Avery J, Duszynski K, Doust J, Tideman P, Murphy A, Burgess J, Beilby J, Stocks N. Effect of health literacy on quality of life amongst patients with ischaemic heart disease in Australian general practice. PloS one. 2016;11(3).https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0151079. PMid:26943925 PMCid:PMC4778924
44. Khosravi A, Ahmadzadeh K. Investigating health literacy Level of patients referred to Bushehr hospitals and recognizing its effective factors. ISMJ. 2016;18(6):
45- Toçi E, Burazeri G, Myftiu S, Sørensen K, Brand H. Health literacy in a population-based sample of adult men and women in a South Eastern European country. Journal of Public Health. 2016 Mar 1;38(1):6-13.https://doi.org/10.1093/pubmed/fdv006. PMid:25635141