1. Malekpour M. Banihashemian K. relationship between general health, pessimism, and self-esteem in college students of Shiraz University of medical sciences with father and martyr father, journal of Isfahan medical school. 2011; 28(120): 14371446.
2. Haery SM, Tehrani H, Olyaeimanesh A, Nedjat S. Factors Influencing the Social Health of Employees of the Ministry of Health and Medical Education in Iran. Iranian Journal of Health Education and Health Promotion. 2016;3(4):311-8.
3. Rasoulzadeh N. Aabaszadeh A. Amini F. Zafarian R. burnout and general health among nurses, Iranian journal of nursing research. 2015; 11(3): 31-44.
4. Ghaljaei F, Naderifar M, Ghaljeh M. Comparison of general health status and sleep quality between nurses with fixed working shifts and nurses with rotating working shifts. Zahedan Journal of Research Medical Sciences (ZJRMS). 2010; 13(1): 47-50.
5.Mashak B. Farhand B. Moghadam S. Pazhoom Z. Hajalikhani T. Taghipoor N. Soltannezhad N. Shahnavaz N. Farid M. relationship between job stresses among nurses with their general health status in Kamali hospital, Alborz university medical journal. 2015; 4(4):231-236.https://doi.org/10.18869/acadpub.aums.4.4.231
6. Izadirad H. Zareban I. the relationship of health literacy with health status, preventive behaviors and health services utilization in Baluchistan, Iran, journal of education and community health. 2016; 2(3): 43-50.https://doi.org/10.20286/jech-02036
7. Panahi R. Ramezankhani A. Tavousi M. Osmani F. Ghazanfari E. Niknami Sh. Evaluation of health literacy and its influencing factors on dormitory students of shahid Beheshti University of medical sciences in Tehran, Journal of Education and Community Health. 2016; 3(3): 30-36.https://doi.org/10.21859/jech-03035
8. Hosieni F, Mirzaei T, Ravari A, akbary A. The relationship between health literacy and quality of life in retirement of Rafsanjan University of Medical Sciences. Journal of Health Literacy. 2016;1(2):92-9.https://doi.org/10.22038/jhl.2016.10969
9. Rahimi A, Ahmadian Majin N. Investigating health literacy Level and Relation to demographic factors of Nurses in Teaching Hospitals of at West Cities of Iran: 2016. Journal of Health Literacy. 2017;2(1):54-61.https://doi.org/10.22038/jhl.2017.10953
10. Wharf Higgins J, Begoray D, MacDonald M. A social ecological conceptual framework for understanding adolescent health literacy in the health education classroom. Am J Community Psychol. 2009; 44(3-4):350-62. DOI: 10.1007/s10464-009-9270-8 PMID: 19838790.https://doi.org/10.1007/s10464-009-9270-8.PMid:19838790
11. Damman OC, van der Beek AJ, Timmermans DR. Workers' knowledge and beliefs about cardio metabolic health risk. J Occup Environ Med 2014; 56(1): 92-100.https://doi.org/10.1097/JOM.0000000000000041.PMid:24351894
12. Ghanbari A, Rahmatpour P, Khalili M, Mokhtari N. Health Literacy and its Relationship with Cancer Screening Behaviors among the Employees of Guilan University of Medical Sciences. JHC. 2017; 18 (4) :306-315.https://doi.org/10.5812/semj.58665
13. McLaughlin RA. Associations among health literacy levels and health outcomes in pregnant women with presentational and gestational diabetes in an urban setting. Tennessee, USA the University of Tennessee Health Science Center; 2009.
14. Esna ashari F. Pirdehghan A. Rajabi F. Sayarifard A. Ghadirian L. Rostami N. Pirdehghan M. the study of health literacy of staff about risk factors of chronic diseases, scientific journal of Hamadan University of medical sciences. 2015; 22(3): 248-254.
15.Kaabomeir N. Naami A. the effect of perceived organizational justice on organizational loyalty and job well-being with mediating role of social undermining and moderating role of job control in employees of Ahwaz golestan hospital, journal of nursing education. 2016; 5(3): 55-62.https://doi.org/10.21859/jne-05038
16.Montazeri A. Tavousi M. Rakhshani F. Azin SA. Jahangiri K. Ebadi M. et al. health literacy for Iranian adults (HELIA): development and psychometric properties. Journal of the Iranian institute for health sciences research. 2014; 13: 589-599.
17.Goldberg DP & Hillier VF. A scaled version of the general health questionnaire. Psychological Medicine 1979; 9(1): 139-45.https://doi.org/10.1017/S0033291700021644.PMid:424481
18.Goldberg DP, Gater R, Sartorius N, Ustun T, Piccinelli M, Gureje O, et al. The validity of two versions of the GHQ in the WHO study of mental illness in general health care. Psychological Medicine 1997; 27(1): 191-7.https://doi.org/10.1017/S0033291796004242. PMid:9122299
19.Cheung P & Spears G. Reliability and validity of the Cambodian version of the 28-item general health questionnaire. Social Psychiatry and Psychiatric Epidemiology 1994; 29(2): 95-9.
20.Najafi M, Solati Dehkordi K & Forouzbakhsh F. Relationship between staff burnout and mental health in staff of nuclear energy organization, Isfahan. Journal of Shahrekord University of Medical Sciences 2000; 2(2): 34-41[Article in Persian].
21.Owens LM. Health Literacy an Educational Program for the Acute Care Professional Nurse (Doctoral dissertation, Capella University). 2015. Retrieved from http://www.nursinglibrary.org/vhl/ handle/10755/565642.
22.Mahmoudi H, Taheri A. Relation between Information Literacy and Health Literacy of Students in Ferdowsi. University of Mashhad. Human Information Interaction. 2015; 2(2):31-41.
23. Ziapoor A, Kianipoor N. Predicting health literacy of students in Kermanshah University of Medical Sciences in 2016: The role of demographic variables. Journal of Health Literacy. 2016;1(3):182-90.https://doi.org/10.22038/jhl.2016.10966
24.von Wagner C, Knight K, Steptoe A, Wardle J. Functional health literacy and health-promoting behavior in a national sample of British adults. JECH 2007; 61(12):1086-90.https://doi.org/10.1136/jech.2006.053967.PMid:18000132 PMCid:PMC2465677
25. Peyman N, Samiee-roudi K. Investigating the status of health literacy among health providers of rural area. Journal of Health Literacy. 2016;1(1):46-52.https://doi.org/10.22038/jhl.2016.10976
26. Miri A, Ghanbari MA, Najafi A. The relationship between health literacy and the recovery rate of cardiovascular patients after bypass surgery. Journal of Health Literacy. 2016;1(2):83-91.https://doi.org/10.22038/jhl.2016.10968
27.Javadzade. H, Sharifirad. Gh, Reisi. M, Mahaki. B, Nasr Esfahani. M, Mostafavi. F. Relationship between knowledge and implementing health literacy strategies in patient educationDepartment of Immunology of the Islamic Republic of Iran Army nurse.2015; 2(1):33-39.
28. Tehrani H, Rahmani M, Jafari A. Health literacy and Its relationship with general health of women referring to health care centers. Journal of Health Literacy. 2018;3(3):191-8.https://doi.org/10.22038/jhl.2018.36901.1021
29. Ghanbari S, Majlessi F, Ghaffari M, Mahmoodi Majdabadi M. Evaluation of health literacy of pregnant women in urban health centers of Shahid Beheshti Medical University . DMed. 2012; 19 (97) :1-12.
30. Schmidt B, Loerbroks A, Herr RM, Wilson MG, Jarczok MN, Litaker D, et al. Associations between supportive leadership and employee's self-rated health in an occupational sample. Int J Behav Med 2014; 21(5): 750-756.https://doi.org/10.1007/s12529-013-9345-7. PMid:24072350
31. Cho YI, Lee SY, Arozullah AM, Crittenden KS. Effects of health literacy on health status and health service utilization amongst the elderly. Soc Sci Med 2008; 66(8): 1809-16.https://doi.org/10.1016/j.socscimed.2008.01.003. PMid:18295949
32.Reisi M, Mostafavi F, Hasanzadeh A, Sharifirad G. The Relationship between Health Literacy, Health status and Healthy behaviors among Elderly in Isfahan. Journal Health System Research. 2011; 7(4): 469-80.
33.Lee SY, Tsai TI, Tsai YW, Kuo KN. Health literacy, health status, and healthcare utilization of Taiwanese adults: results from a national survey. BMC Public Health 2010; 10: 614.https://doi.org/10.1186/1471-2458-10-614. PMid:20950479 PMCid:PMC2967535
34. Aghamolaei T, Hosseini Z , Hosseini F , Ghanbarnejad A. The Relationship between Health Literacy and Health Promoting Behaviors in Students. Jpm 2016; 3 (2):36-43.
35. Panahi R, Ramezankhani A, Tavousi M, Osmani F, Karami A, Niknami S. Effect of Educational Intervention on Health Literacy and Adoption of Smoking Preventive Behaviors among University Students. J Educ Community Health 2018; 5 (2):26-35.https://doi.org/10.21859/jech.5.2.26