1- Castañón C, Pinto J. Use of the Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale to detect postpartum depression. Revista médica de Chile. 2008;136(7):851-8.
2- Tannous L, Gigante LP, Fuchs SC, Busnello ED. Postnatal depression in Southern Brazil: prevalence and its demographic and socioeconomic determinants. BMC psychiatry. 2008;8(1):1.https://doi.org/10.1186/1471-244X-8-1. PMid:18173833 PMCid:PMC2265281
3- - Korja R, Savonlahti E, Haataja L, Lapinleimu H, Manninen H, Piha J, et al. Attachment representations in mothers of preterm infants. Infant behavior and development. 2009;32(3):305-11.https://doi.org/10.1016/j.infbeh.2009.04.003. PMid:19446341
4- Bagherzadeh R, Zahmatkeshan N, Moatamed N, Khorramroudi R, Ganjoo M. Prevalence of maternal blues, postpartum depression and their correlation with premenstrual syndrome in women refferred to health centers affiliated to Bushehr University of Medical Sciences. The Iranian Journal of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Infertility. 2009;12(3):9-15.
5. Kouhsali M, Mirzamani S, KARIMLOU M, Mirzamani M. Comparison of social adjustment in mothers of educable mentally retarded daughter..Journal of Behavioral Sciences. 2008;2(2): 165-172.
6. Bandura A. Self‐efficacy. The Corsini encyclopedia of psychology. 2010:1-3.https://doi.org/10.1002/9780470479216.corpsy0836
7. Sajedi S, A. P. S., Kamkar M, Samsam Shariat MR. The effect of life skills training on interpersonal relationship, self steem and assertiveness of blind girls in the Fateme Zahra institute of Isfahan. Knowledge & Research in Applied Psychology. 2009;11(39): 14-26.
8. Manesh RS, Fallahzadeh S, Panah MSE, Koochehbiuki N, Arabi A, Sahami MA. The Effectiveness of assertiveness training on social anxiety of health volunteers of Yazd. Psychology. 2015;6(06):782.https://doi.org/10.4236/psych.2015.66077
9. Tavakoli P, Setoodeh G, Dashtbozorgi B, Komili-Sani H, Pakseresht S. The influence of assertiveness training on self-esteem in female students of government high schools of Shiraz, Iran: A randomized controlled trial. Nursing Practice Today. 2014;1(1):17-23.
10. Sayarifard A, Ghadirian L, Mohit A, Eftekhar M, Badpa M, Rajabi F. Assessing mental health literacy: What medical sciences students' know about depression. Medical journal of the Islamic Republic of Iran. 2015;29:161.
11. Thorsteinsson EB, Loi NM, Moulynox AL. Mental health literacy of depression and postnatal depression: A community sample. Open Journal of Depression. 2014;2014.https://doi.org/10.4236/ojd.2014.33014
12- Lent RW, Brown SD, Hackett G. Contextual supports and barriers to career choice: A social cognitive analysis. Journal of counseling psychology. 2000;47(1):36.https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-0126.96.36.199
13- Leahy-Warren P, McCarthy G. Maternal parental self-efficacy in the postpartum period. Midwifery. 2011;27(6):802-10.https://doi.org/10.1016/j.midw.2010.07.008. PMid:20888092
14- Mohebi S, Sharifirad G, Shahsiah M, Botlani S, Matlabi M, Rezaeian M. The effect of assertiveness training on student's academic anxiety. J Pak Med Assoc. 2012;62(3 Suppl 2):S37-41.
15. Swami V, Barron D, Smith L, Furnham A. Mental health literacy of maternal and paternal postnatal (postpartum) depression in British adults. Journal of Mental Health. 2020;29(2):217-24.https://doi.org/10.1080/09638237.2019.1608932. PMid:31070064
16- Macfie J, Swan SA. Representations of the caregiver-child relationship and of the self, and emotion regulation in the narratives of young children whose mothers have borderline personality disorder. Development and psychopathology. 2009;21(3):993.https://doi.org/10.1017/S0954579409000534. PMid:19583894 PMCid:PMC2825084
17. Rahmani F, Seyedfatemi N, Asadollahi M, Seyedrasooli A. Predisposing factors of postpartum depression. Iran Journal of Nursing. 2011;24(72):78-87.
18- Moloodi R, Dobson K, Fata L, Pourshahbaz A, Mohammadkhani P, Mootabi F, et al. Psychometric properties of Persian version of Cognitive Behavioural Avoidance Scale: results from student, general population and clinical samples in Iran. Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapy. 2020:1-12.https://doi.org/10.1017/S1352465820000247. PMid:32372733
19- Fathi F, Mohammad-Alizadeh-Charandabi S, Mirghafourvand M. Maternal self-efficacy, postpartum depression, and their relationship with functional status in Iranian mothers. Women & health. 2018;58(2):188-203.https://doi.org/10.1080/03630242.2017.1292340. PMid:28277156
20- Lashkaripoor, K.Postpartum depression and its related factors. Journal of Basic Principles of Mental Health. 2011; 13: 412-440.
21- Sayarifard A, Ghadirian L, Mohit A, Eftekhar M, Badpa M, Rajabi F. Assessing mental health literacy: What medical sciences students' know about depression. Medical journal of the Islamic Republic of Iran. 2015;29:161.
22- Guy S, Sterling BS, Walker LO, Harrison TC. Mental health literacy and postpartum depression: A qualitative description of views of lower income women. Archives of psychiatric nursing. 2014;28(4):256-62.https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apnu.2014.04.001. PMid:25017559
23- Muris P. A protective factor against mental health problems in youths? A critical note on the assessment of self-compassion. Journal of child and family studies. 2016;25(5):1461-5.https://doi.org/10.1007/s10826-015-0315-3. PMid:27110084 PMCid:PMC4824838