1. Pleasant A, McKinney J. Coming to consensus on health literacy measurement: an online discussion and consensus-gauging process. Nurs Outlook. 2011;59(2):95-106.e1.
2. Hoseini R, Hoseini Z. Investigating Nutritional Literacy of Male Student Athletes Contributed in 2018 Iran University Games. Journal of Health Literacy. 2019;4(1):53-9.
3. Saeedy Golluche F, Jalili Z, Tavakoli R. The Study of Relationship Between Health Literacy and Nutritional Practice in High School Adolescents in Tehran. Iranian Journal of Health Education and Health Promotion. 2017;5(3):224-30.
4. Lael-Monfared E, Tehrani H, Moghaddam ZE, Ferns GA, Tatari M, Jafari A. Health literacy, knowledge and self-care behaviors to take care of diabetic foot in low-income individuals: Application of extended parallel process model. Diabetes & Metabolic Syndrome: Clinical Research & Reviews. 2019;13(2):1535-41.
5. Tavakolikia N, Kheiltash A, Shojaeefar E, Montazeri A, Shariati M, Meysamie A. The most well-known health literacy questionnaires: a narrative review. Soc Determ Heal. 2017;3(2):104-13.
6. Van den Broucke S. Health literacy: a critical concept for public health. Springer; 2014.
7. Ranjbar S-ATBAAHH all 9 authorsSahar F. Health literacy in 5 provinces of the country and the factors affecting it. Strides Dev Med Educ. 2007;1(4):9-18.
8. Baker DW, Brown T, Buchanan DR, Weil J, Balsley K, Ranalli L, et al. Comparative effectiveness of a multifaceted intervention to improve adherence to annual colorectal cancer screening in community health centers: a randomized clinical trial. JAMA Intern Med. 2014;174(8):1235-41.
9. Kutner M, Greenberg E, Jin Y PC. The Health Literacy of America's Adults Results From the 2003 National Assessment of Adult Literacy [Internet]. U.S. Department of Education. 2006. Available from: https://nces.ed.gov/pubs2006/2006483.pdf
10. Equity UI of H. Improving health literacy to reduce health inequalities, Practice resource summary [Internet]. Available from: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/460710/4b_Health_Literacy-Briefing.pdf
11. Kheiri M, Taghdisi MH, Dehdari T, Rnajbar S, Mahdavi N, Nazarpouri A, et al. The Relationship between Quality of Life and Health Literacy among Nurses of the Largest Heart Center in the North West of Iran. Journal of Health Literacy. 2019;4(3):38-45.
12. Montazeri A, Tavousi M, Rakhshani F, Azin SA, Jahangiri K, Ebadi M, et al. Health Literacy for Iranian Adults (HELIA): development and psychometric properties. Payesh (Health Monitor). 2014;13(5):589-99.
13. Borji M, Tarjoman A, Otaghi M, Salimi E, Naseri A. Health literacy level and its related factors among the elderlies in Ilam in 2015. Iran J Nurs. 2017;30(108):33-43.
14. Naghibi A, Chaleshgar M, Kazemi A, Hosseini M. Evaluation of health literacy level among 18-65 year-old adults in Shahriar, Iran. J Heal Res community. 2017;3(2):17-25.
15. Moeini B, Haji Maghsodi S, Kangavari M, Afshari M, Zavar Chahar Tagh J. Factors associated with health literacy and self-care behaviors among Iranian diabetic patients: A cross-sectional study. J Commun Healthc. 2016;9(4):279-87.
16. Sahrayi M, Panahi R, Kazemi S-s, Rostam Z-G, Rezaei H, Jorvand R. The study of Health Literacy of adults in Karaj. Journal of Health Literacy. 2017;1(4):230-8.
17. Saatchi M, Panahi MH, Ashraf Mozafari A, Sahebkar M, Azarpakan A, Baigi V, et al. Health literacy and its associated factors: A population-based study, Hormuz Island. Iran J Epidemiol. 2017;13(2):136-44.
18. Ghanbari A, Rahmatpour P, Khalili M, Mokhtari N. Health literacy and its relationship with cancer screening behaviors among the employees of Guilan University of Medical Sciences. J Heal Care. 2017;18(4):306-15.
19. Soto Mas F, Mein E, Fuentes B, Thatcher B, Balcázar H. Integrating health literacy and ESL: An interdisciplinary curriculum for Hispanic immigrants. Health Promot Pract. 2013;14(2):263-73.
20. Falgas I, Ramos Z, Herrera L, Qureshi A, Chavez L, Bonal C, et al. Barriers to and correlates of retention in behavioral health treatment among Latinos in two different host countries: US and Spain. J public Heal Manag Pract JPHMP. 2017;23(1):e20.
21. Rikard R V, Thompson MS, McKinney J, Beauchamp A. Examining health literacy disparities in the United States: a third look at the National Assessment of Adult Literacy (NAAL). BMC Public Health. 2016;16(1):975.