1. Sahrayi M, Panahi R, Kazemi S-s, GoliRostami Z, Rezaie H, Jorvand R. The study of Health Literacy of adults in Karaj. Journal of Health Literacy. 2017;1(4):230-8.
2. Dashti S, Peyman N, Tajfard M, Esmaeeli H. E-Health literacy of medical and health sciences university students in Mashhad, Iran in 2016: a pilot study. Electronic physician. 2017;9(3):39-48.
3. Mohammadnia Motlagh K, Reisi Dehkordi F, Shamsi M, Birjandi M, Rezaei N, Almasi Moghadam F. The relationship between attitude toward self-care behaviors and health literacy in cardiac patients hospitalized in educational hospital. Journal of Health Literacy. 2019;4(2):27-34.
4. Seif SS, Gholami M, Tarrahi MJ, Pour AHH, Valiniaei S, Bazgir Z. The Relationship between Health Literacy and Perceived Self-efficacy in Cardiovascular Patients Hospitalized in Khorramabad Educational Hospitals in 1396. Journal of Nursing Education (JNE). 2018;7(3):17-25.
5. Dashti F, Abedi H, Masoudi SM. A study of puberty health literacy level of the first 14-16 year girls grade high school students in the Eghlid city. Journal of health literacy. 2016;1(3):164-71.
6. Dennison CR, McEntee ML, Samuel L, Johnson BJ, Rotman S, Kielty A, et al. Adequate health literacy is associated with higher heart failure knowledge and self care confidence in hospitalized patients. The Journal of cardiovascular nursing. 2011;26(5):359-66.
7. Zareipour M, Abdolkarimi M, Asadpour M, Dashti S, Askari F. The relationship between spiritual health and self-efficacy in pregnant women referred to rural health centers of Uremia in 2015. Community Health Journal. 2016;10(2):52-61.
8. Taheri N, Ghajari H, Shahbazi H. The association of health literacy with self-efficacy and self-care, in type 2 diabetes patients. Iranian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2018;20(3):135-41.
9. Hajinabi K. Effect of Empowerment of Rural Islamic Councils on the Implementation of Individual Self-Care Programs. Iranian Journal of Health Education and Health Promotion. 2018;6(3):283-92.
10. Haerian Ardakani A, Morowatisharifabad M, Rezapour Y, Pourghayumi Ardakani A. Investigation of the relationship of oral health lteracy and oral hygiene self-efficacy with self-reported oral and dental health in students. Tolooebehdasht. 2015;13(5):125-40.
11. Montazeri A, Tavousi M, Rakhshani F, Azin SA, Jahangiri K, Ebadi M. Health Literacy for Iranian Adults (HELIA): development and psychometric properties. Payesh. 2014;13(5):589-600.
12. Sherer M, Maddux JE, Mercandante B, Prentice-Dunn S, Jacobs B, Rogers RW. The self-efficacy scale: Construction and validation. Psychological reports. 1982;51(2):663-71.
13. Rezaei M, Seyedfatemi N, Hosseini F. Spiritual Well-being in Cancer Patients who Undergo Chemotherapy. Hayat. 2008;14(3): 104-110.
14. Jahani Eftekhari M, Peyman N, Doosti H. The Effect of Educational Intervention based on the Self Efficacy and Health Literacy Theory on Health Promoting Lifestyles among Female Health Volunteers of Neyshabur, Iran. Journal of Health and Development. 2018;6(4):302-13.
15. Paasche‐Orlow MK, Parker RM, Gazmararian JA, Nielsen‐Bohlman LT, Rudd RR. The prevalence of limited health literacy. Journal of general internal medicine. 2005;20(2):175-84.
16. Baker DW, Williams MV, Parker RM, Gazmararian JA, Nurss J. Development of a brief test to measure functional health literacy. Patient education and counseling. 1999;38(1):33-42.
17. Berkman ND, Sheridan SL, Donahue KE, Halpern DJ, Viera A, Crotty K, et al. Health literacy interventions and outcomes: an updated systematic review. Evid Rep Technol Assess (Full Rep). 2011;199(1):941-50.
18. Tehrani Banihashemi S, Amir Khani A, Haghdoust A, Alavian M, Asghari Fard H, Baradaran H. Health literacy in five province and relative effective factors. Strides in Development of Medical Education. 2007;4(1):1-9.
19. Panahi R, Ramezankhani A, Tavousi M, HaeriMehrizi A, Osmani F, Niknami S. Studying and comparison of health literacy among smokers and non-smokers students in Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences in 2016. Journal of Health Literacy. 2018;2(4):255-65.
20. Alidosti M, Tavassoli E, Heydarabadi AB, Reisi M. Health literacy, awareness and self-efficacy among cardiovascular patients visiting medical centers of Shahr-e Kord. Malaysian Journal of Medicine and Health Sciences. 2019;15(2):9-15.
21. Rafiezadeh Gharrehtapeh S, Tabarsy B, Hassanjani S, Razavi M, Amjadi M, Hojjati H. The relationship between health literacy and self-efficacy in patients with type II diabetes admitted to Gorgan diabetes clinic in 2014. Journal of Diabetes Nursing. 2015;3(2):30-42.
22. Von Wagner C, Knight K, Steptoe A, Wardle J. Functional health literacy and health-promoting behaviour in a national sample of British adults. Journal of Epidemiology & Community Health. 2007;61(12):1086-90.
23. Afshari M, Khazaei S, Bahrami M, Merati H. Investigating adult health literacy in Tuyserkan city. J Educ Community Health. 2014;1(2):48-55.
24. Caylan A, Yayla K, Oztora S, Dagdeviren HN. Assessing health literacy, the factors affecting it and their relation to some health behaviors among adults. Biomed Res. 2017;28(15):6803-7.
25. Elder C, Barber M, Staples M, Osborne RH, Clerehan R, Buchbinder R. Assessing health literacy: A new domain for collaboration between language testers and health professionals. Language Assessment Quarterly. 2012;9(3):205-24.
26. Endres LK, Sharp LK, Haney E, Dooley SL. Health literacy and pregnancy preparedness in pregestational diabetes. Diabetes care. 2004;27(2):331-4.
27. Khezerloo S, Feizi A. a survey of relationship between perceived selfefficacy and self-care performance in diabetic patients referring to urmia diabetes center. The Journal of Urmia Nursing and Midwifery Faculty. 2012;10(3):369-75.
28. Amiri P, Vahedi-Notash G, Jalali-Farahani S, Karimi M, Alamdari S, Azizi F. The Association between Spiritual Health and Health Related Quality of Life in Tehrani Adults. Medical Ethics Journal. 2019;13(44):1-15.
29. Chen AM, Yehle KS, Albert NM, Ferraro KF, Mason HL, Murawski MM, et al. Health literacy influences heart failure knowledge attainment but not self-efficacy for self-care or adherence to self-care over time. Nursing research and practice. 2013 ;14(4):11-19.
30. McCleary-Jones V. Health literacy and its association with diabetes knowledge, self-efficacy and disease self-management among African Americans with diabetes mellitus. ABNF Journal. 2011;22(2).