1. Peyman N, Rezai-Rad M, Tehrani H, Gholian-Aval M, Vahedian-Shahroodi M, Miri HH. Digital Media-based Health Intervention on the promotion of Women's physical activity: a quasi-experimental study. BMC public health. 2018;18(1):134.
2. Hoseini R, Hoseini Z. Investigating Nutritional Literacy of Male Student Athletes Contributed in 2018 Iran University Games. Journal of Health Literacy. 2019;4(1):53-9.
3. Nutbeam D. The evolving concept of health literacy. social science and medicine. 2008; 67(12): 2072-8.
4. Abel T. cultural capital in health promotion. In: health and modernity: the role of theory in health promotion. David McQueen et al editors. New York: springer; 2007. P. 57.2007
5. Ancker JS, Grossman LV, Benda NC. Health Literacy 2030: Is It Time to Redefine the Term? Journal of general internal medicine. 2019:1-4.
6. Dehghankar L, Panahi R, Kekefallah L, Hosseini N, Hasannia E. The study of health literacy and its related factors among female students at high schools in Qazvin. Journal of Health Literacy. 2019;4(2):18-26.
7. Kim K-J, Bonk CJ. The future of online teaching and learning in higher education. Educause quarterly. 2006;29(4):22-30. Accessed JAN 20, 2015
8. Tehrani H, Rahmani M, Jafari A. Health literacy and Its relationship with general health of women referring to health care centers. Journal of Health Literacy. 2018;3(3):191-8.
9. Jafari A, Peyman N. Application of theories/models of health education and promotion in health literacy research: a systematic review. Journal of health literacy. 2018; 3(2): 124-136.
10. Robatsarpooshi D, Tavakoly SB, Alizadeh H, Peyman N. Assessment of health literacy studies in iran: systematic review. Journal of Sabzevar university of medical sciences. 2018; 25(6): 793-807.
11. Saeedy Golluche F, Jalili Z, Tavakoli R. The Study of Relationship Between Health Literacy and Nutritional Practice in High School Adolescents in Tehran. Iranian Journal of Health Education and Health Promotion. 2017;5(3):224-30.
12.Jensen M, Bonde A, Christensen J. Promoting health literacy in the classroom. Health education journal. 2017; 76(2):
13. Sukys S, Trinkuniene L, Tilindiene I. Subjective Health Literacy among School-Aged Children: First Evidence from Lithuania. International journal of environmental research and public health. 2019;16(18):3397.
14.Kilgour L, Mattews N, Christian P, Shire J. Health literacy in schools: prioritising health and well-being issues through the curriculum. Journal of sport, education and society. 2015; 20(4): 485-500.
15. Fathi B, Allahverdipour H, Shaghaghi A, Kousha A, Jannati A. Challenges in developing health promoting schools' project: application of global traits in local realm. Health promotion perspectives. 2014;4(1):9
16. Mittelmark MB, Perry MW, Wise M, Lamarre M-C, Jones CM. Enhancing the effectiveness of the International Union for Health Promotion and Education to move health promotion forward. Promotion & education. 2007;14(2_suppl):33-5.
17. Lee S-YD, Arozullah AM, Cho YI. Health literacy, social support, and health: a research agenda. Social science & medicine. 2004;58(7):1309-21.
18.Ahmadi F, Mehrmohammadi M, & Vella. J. Health Literacy and Teacher Education. Journal of New Thoughts on Education. 2018; 14(1): 7-30
19. Armstrong D. Medical sociology. Medical teacher. 1979;1(1):25-30.
20. Bray M. Schooling and its supplements: Changing global patterns and implications for comparative education. Comparative Education Review. 2017;61(3):469-91.
21.Aira, Tulla, R. Välimaa, L. Paakkari, J.Villberg and L.Kannas. Finnish Pupils Perceptions of Health Education as a School Subject.Global Health Promotion. 2014; 21(3): 6-18.
22. Hirvonen N, Nygård T, Palmgren-Neuvonen L, Huhta A-M, Huotari M-L, editors. Finnish School Health Education Viewed Through an Information Literacy Lens. European Conference on Information Literacy; 2018: Springer.
23.Paakkari L, Okan O. Health literacy- talking the language of (school) education. Health literacy research and practice. 2019; 3(3): 161-164.
24. Voogt J, Roblin NP. A comparative analysis of international frameworks for 21st century competences: Implications for national curriculum policies. Journal of curriculum studies. 2012;44(3):299-321.