1. Loscalzo J. Harrison's cardiovascular medicine: McGraw-Hill Medical; 2010.
2. Varaei S, Cheraghi M, Seyedfatemi N, Talebi M, Bahrani N, Dehghani A et al. Effect of peer education on anxiety in patients candidated for coronary artery bypass graft surgery: a randomized control trial. JNE 2013; 2 (3):28-37. [In Persian]
3. Tayyari-Kalajahi B, Panah-Ali A. The Effectiveness of Mental Imagery in Reducing Anxiety and Increasing Happiness among Heart Surgery Patients. Depiction of Health 2016; 6(4): 40-48. [In Persian]
4. Hashemi S, Montazerian M, Nisi L, Bahrampour E. Evaluation of education on patient,s anxiety before abdominal surgical operations. Aligoodarz Nursing Faculty Analytic Research Journal 2012; 2 (2,3): 59-66. [In Persian]
5. Potter PA, Perry AG. Fundamental of Nursing concept process and practice, Fifth edition, St Louis: Mosby; 2008.
6. Smeltzer SC, Bare BG, Hinkle JL, Cheever KH. Brunner and Suddarth's Textbook of Medical Surgical Nursing: In One Volume: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2010.
7. Colella TJF, King KM. Peer support. An under-recognized resource in cardiac recovery. European Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing 2004; 3(3): 211-7.
8. Serruys PW, Morice MC, Kappetein AP, Colombo A, Holmes DR, Mack MJ, et al. Percutaneous coronary intervention versus coronary-artery bypass grafting for severe coronary artery disease. New England Journal of Medicine 2009; 360(10): 961-72
9. Osborn TM, Sandler NA. The effect of preoperative anxiety on intravenous sedation. Anesth Prog 2004; 51(2): 46-51.
10. Tsai ST, Chou FH. The effectiveness of multimedia nursing education on reducing illness-related anxiety and uncertainty in myocardial infarction patients after percutaneous coronary intervention. Hu Li Za Zhi 2012; 59(4): 43-53.
11. Gue P, East L, Arthur A. A preoperative education intervention to reduce anxiety and improve recovery among Chinese cardiac patients: a randomized controlled trial. Int J Nurs Stud 2012; 4: 45-56.
12. Krannich JHA, Weyers P, Lueger S, Herzog M, Bohrer T, Elert O. Presence of depression and anxiety before and after coronary artery bypass graft surgery and their relationship to age. BMC psychiatry 2007; 7(1): 47
13. Tsushima WT, Johnson DB, Lee JD, Matsukawa JM, Fast K. Depression, anxiety and neuropsychological test scores of candidates for coronary artery bypass graft surgery. Archives of clinical neuropsychology 2005; 20(5): 667-7.
14. Hong JY, Oh JI. Effect of preoperative anxiety on gastric fluid acidity and volume. Journal Korean med sci 2009; 20(2): 232-5
15. Twiss E, Seaver J, McCaffrey R. The effect of music listening on older adults undergoing cardiovascular surgery. NursCrit Care 2007; 11(5): 224-31.
16. Asadi Z, Esmaeilinasab M, Yaghobi N, Ansarifar A. Comparison of the effect of written, figurative and written-figurative training package of myocardial perfusion imaging on patients’ cooperation. Iranian Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing 2014; 3(1): 18-25. [In Persian]
17. Vanderboom T. Does music reduce anxiety during invasive procedures with procedural sedation? An integrative research review. Journal Radiol Nurs 2007; 26(1): 15-22.
18. Gharaati F, Aghamolaei T, Hassani L, Mohamadi R, Mohsseni S. The effect of educational intervention using mobile phone on self-care behaviors in patients with thalassemia major. Journal of Preventive Medicine 2016; 3(2): 58-72. [In Persian]
19. Hardin SR, Kaplow R. Cardiac Surgery Essentials for Critical Care Nursing. Boston, MA: Jones & Barlett Publishers; 2010.
20. Suzane C, Smetzer BG. Textbook of medical surgical nursing. Bruner & Sudarths. 9th ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott; 2000.
21. Mirbagher Ajorpaz N, Ezadi A, Heidari S. Comparison of Routine Education and Video CD on Anxiety Level before General Surgery. Qom Univ Med Sci J 2014; 8 (5): 19-25. [In Persian]
22. babazadeh-kamangar M, jahanian I, gholinia H, abbaszadeh H. A Preliminary Study of the Effect of Mobile-Based Education on Dental Students' Learning in Practical Course of Oral Pathology. J Med Educ Dev 2016; 9 (22): 21-26. [In Persian]
23. Hartnell-Young E, Heym N. How mobile phones help learning in secondary schools. Learning Sciences Research Institute University of Nottingham. Retrieved from http://www.lsri.nottingham.ac.uk/ehy/LSRIfinalreport.pdf; 2008.
24. Chanm LL, weinert CR, Heiderscheit A, Tracy MF, Skaar DJ, Guttormson JL, & Savik K. Effects of Patient-Directed Music Intervention on Anxiety and Sedative Exposure in Critically Ill Patients Receiving Mechanical Ventilatory Support. Journal Amer Med Asso 2013; 309 (22): 2013.5670.
25. Heron KE, Smyth JM. Ecological momentary interventions: Incorporating mobile technology into psychosocial and health behaviour treatments. Bri Journal Health Psy 2011; 34(1): 45-67.
26. Spielberger CD. Manual for the State- Trait Anxiety: STAI (Form). PaloALto , GA: consultingpssychologist press; 1983.
27. Mahram, B. Spielberger apparently hidden hidden tips. Faculty of Educational Sciences and Psychology Ferdosi University of Mashhad; 1993. [In Persian]