1. Thirlaway K, Upton D. The Psychology of Lifestyle: promoting healthy behaviour: Routledge; 2009.
2. Organization WH. Women and health: today's evidence tomorrow's agenda: World Health Organization; 2009.
3. Griva K, Mooppil N, Seet P, Krishnan DSP, James H, Newman SP. The NKF-NUS hemodialysis trial protocol-a randomized controlled trial to determine the effectiveness of a self management intervention for hemodialysis patients. BMC nephrology. 2011;12(1):4.
4. Sørensen K, Van den Broucke S, Fullam J, Doyle G, Pelikan J, Slonska Z, et al. Health literacy and public health: a systematic review and integration of definitions and models. BMC public health. 2012;12(1):80.
5. Saatchi M, Panahi M, Ashraf Mozafari A, Sahebkar M, Azarpakan A, Baigi V, et al. Health Literacy and Its Associated Factors: A Population-Based Study, Hormuz Island. Iranian Journal of Epidemiology. 2017;13(2):136-44.
6. Saranjit S, Lennard L. Health literacy: being able to make the most of health: National Consumer Council; 2004.
7. Donelle L, Hall J, Benbow S. A case study of the health literacy of a criminalized woman. International Journal of Health Promotion and Education. 2015;53(4):192-203.
8. Bahadori M, Najari F, Alimohammadzadeh KJN-UM. The Relationship between Health Literacy and General Health Level of Hemodialysis Patients: A Case Study in Iran. 2018;10(3).
9. Corrarino JE. Health literacy and women's health: challenges and opportunities. Journal of midwifery & women's health. 2013;58(3):257-64.
10. Zareban I, Izadirad H. Evaluation of health literacy, health status and health services utilization in women in Baluchistan region of Iran. Journal of health literacy. 2016;1(2):71-82.
11. Dadipoor S, Ramezankhani A, Aghamolaei T, Rakhshani F, Safari-Moradabadi AJHS. Evaluation of Health Literacy in the Iranian Population. 2018;7(3):e62212.
12. Jovic-Vranes A, Bjegovic-Mikanovic VJPe, counseling. Which women patients have better health literacy in Serbia? 2012;89(1):209-12.
13. Montazeri A, Tavousi M, Rakhshani F, Azin SA, Jahangiri K, Ebadi M, et al. Health Literacy for Iranian Adults (HELIA): development and psychometric properties. Payesh. 2014;13:589-99.
14. Zareban I, Izadirad H, Araban M. Psychometric evaluation of health literacy for adults (Helia) in Urban area of balochistan. Payesh. 2016;15(6):669-76.
15. Safari Moradabadi A, Aghamolaei T, Ramezankhani A, Dadipoor SJSJoSoPH, Research IoPH. The Health Literacy of Pregnant Women in Bandar Abbas, Iran. 2017.
16. Rak ECJRCB. Employment outcomes in persons with diabetes: The role of health literacy and diabetes management self-efficacy. 2014;57(3):159-69.
17. gholami m, emkani m, dehghan a, daneshmandi h, hadizadeh h. Survey of general health status and the factors affecting in it among industry staffs in Kerman %J Journal Of Neyshabur University Of Medical Sciences. 2014;1(1):32-5.
18. Zarei F, Mohammadi M, Aboozade Gatabi k, Ghanbari Moghaddam A. General health and its related factors among elderly in sabzevar 2016 %J Journal of Gerontology. 2017;2(2):26-33.
19. Dashti Z. Survey on general health status of female students during their puberty period and its relevant factors in Qom in 2012. Quarterly Journal of Sabzevar University of Medical Sciences. 2015;22(2).
20. Seyedoshohadaee M, Kaghanizade M, Nezami M, Hamedani B, Barasteh SJIjoD, Metabolism. The Relationship Between Health Literacy And General Health In Patients With Type 2 Diabetes. 2016;15(5):312-9.
21. Berkman ND, Sheridan SL, Donahue KE, Halpern DJ, Crotty KJAoim. Low health literacy and health outcomes: an updated systematic review. 2011;155(2):97-107.
22. Li R, Yuan L, Guo X-H, Lou Q-Q, Zhao F, Shen L, et al. The current status of foot self-care knowledge, behaviours, and analysis of influencing factors in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus in China. 2014;1(3):266-71.
23. Ghasemi E, Aliha JM, Bastani F, Samiei N, Haghani HJK. General health status in women with coronary artery disease. 2013;14(4).