1. Benson L.A. Meghan M. Common Principles of Couple Therapy, Behavior therapy, Volume 43, Issue 1, March 2012, Pages 25-35.
2. Edwards WM, Coleman E. Defining sexual health: a descriptive overview. Archives of sexual Behavior 2004; 33: 189-95.
3. Foroutan SK, Jadid MM. The prevalence of sexual dysfunction among divorce requested. Daneshvar Pezashki 2008; 16: 37.
4. Vaziri S, Lotfi Kashani F, Hosseinian S, Bahram Ghafari S. Sexual self-efficacy and marital satisfaction. Andisheh Va Raftar 2009; 4: 75-81.
5. Lamyian M, Zarei F, Montazeri A, Hajizadeh E, Maasoumi R. Exploring the factors affecting Iranian women’s quality of sexual life. Journal of Hayat 2016; 22: 185-200.
6. Hamamci Z. Dysfunctional relationship beliefs in marital satisfaction and adjustment. Social Behavior and Personality: an international journal. 2005;33(4):313-28.
7. Sadrolashrafi M Et al. Pathology of divorce (causes and factors) and prevention strategies. Cultural Engineering February and March 2012; 73-74. (Persian).
8. Rosen-Grandon JR Myers JE, & Hattie JA. The relationship between marital characteristics, marital interaction processes and marital satisfaction, Journal of counseling & Development,2004; 82(1), 58-68.
9. Cunning, O. Mary. A Secondary Prevention and Enhancement program for Married Couples. Texas A & M University. 2003.
10. Gottman, J.M. Mehdi Gharachedagh (Persian version), The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work, 2014, Asim publication. Tehran Iran.
11. Beavers WR, Hampson RB. Successful families: Assessment and intervention. WW Norton & Co;1990.
12. Bersin, J. (2005). Evaluating LMSs? Buyer beware. Training, 42(4), 26-28, 30-21
13. Womble, J.C. E-learning: The relationship among learner satisfaction, self-efficacy, and usefulness. Ph.D. thesis, Alliant International University, San Diego. Retrieved October 6,2007.
14. Karla, G. (2011). Teaching diagnostic approach to a patient through cinema. Epilepsy Behav, 22(3), 571-573.
15. Garrison, D. (2007). The use of movies to facilitate family engagement in psychiatric hospitalization. J Am Acad Child Adolescent psychiatry, 46(9), 1218-1221.
16. Saffary M. Shojaee zadeh D., Mahmoudi M. Comparison of the effects of diet regimen of two educational methods of lecture and film on the knowledge, attitude and practice of health workers, Payesh Journal,10(1), 2010, 63-71.
17. Muyinda, P. B. (2007). MLearning: Pedagogical, technical and organizational hypes and realities. Campus- Wide Information Systems, 24(2), 97-104.
18. Wolz B. E-Motion Picture Magic: A Movie Lovers Guide to Healing and Transform, Colorado: Basic Books.2005.
19. Asoodeh M.H. Successful marriage factors to lucky couples, Master dissertation of family couselling, School of physiology & training Sciences, Tehran University,1389.
20. Soleimanian A., navaeenejad sh., survey of unrational thought based on cognitive approach on marital unsatisfaction, Tarbiat Moallem University, School of physiology & training Sciences 2013.
21. Mahdavian F., Survey of communication and education on marital satisfaction and mental health, Master dissertation of Clinical Psychology, Tehran Psychology Institute.2016.
22. Fowers BJ, Olson DH. ENRICH Marital Inventory: A discriminant validity and cross‐validation assessment. Journal of marital and family therapy. 1989 Jan 1;15(1):65-79.
23. Sepahvand Tooraj; Seyed Kazem Rasoolzade Tabatabaei, Comparison of integrated model of self-regulation-attachment couple therapy and marital enrichment program in marital satisfaction and psychological wellbeing of couples, Contemporary Psychology, 2014, 9(1), 55-70
24. Pour mohseni calori F., Effectiveness of marriage empowerment on couple marriage satisfaction, Clinical physiology J. 2011,3(1).
25. Sheikhi kohsar Z., Effectiveness of marital enrichment program on the promotion of knowledge expectation, improvement of communication belief and increase of marital satisfaction, Mashhad Ferdousi University, Dissertation of master degree, 2011.
26. Akbari, K. Effectiveness of Olson-style marriage enrichment training on marital satisfaction and hope for improving marital relationship of women referring to counseling centers and their indirect impact on their husbands. Master dissertation of University of Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences - Faculty of Rehabilitation. 2012.
27. Moghadasi MS, Mohammadipour M.2016. The effectiveness of communication skills and effective dialogue on marital satisfaction and commitment of young couples. Journal of Fundamental and Applied Sciences. 8(4):2095-19.
28. Edalati Shateri Z , Aghamohamadian Shearbaf H.R, Modarres Gharavi M, Hassanabadi H. Evaluation of the effectiveness of time program (marriage enrichment) on marital satisfaction in married student couples. Scientific Journal of Kurdistan University of Medical Sciences 2010; 14(1): 89-98.
29. Lit zinger S, Gordon KC.2013. Exploring relationships among communication, sexual satisfaction, and marital satisfaction. Journal of Sex Marital Therapy.31(5):409-24.
30. Oaliyaa N, Faatehee M, Bahraamee F. Increasing marital satisfaction through an enrichment program. Quarterly Journal of New Thoughts on Education 2009; 4(1):9-30.
31. Tehrani A, Heidari H. The effect of group training based on Lazarus multimodal therapy on the happiness of women in Islamshahr, Iran Journal of Fundamentals of Mental Health 2015; 17(2): 98-102.
32. Bahreini-Borujeni M1, Ghaedamini-Harouni GH2 *, Saedzadeh HR3, Sepehri-Borujeni K4 Examination of the four effectiveness methods of preventive from drug abuse on changing attitude towards drug abuse in the high schools boys Journal of Shahrekord University of Medical Sciences (J Shahrekord Univ Med Sci) 2014 May, Jun; 16(2): 43-51.
33. Puig, I., 2006. Cinema per pensar, Grup - — Grup d’'Innovació i Recer per a l' Ensenyament la Filos. Butlletí de filosofia 3/18, 1–24.
34. Cottone, E., Byrd-Bredbenner, C., 2007. Knowledge and psychosocial effects of the film Super-Size Me on young adults. J. Am. Diet. Assoc. 107 (7), 1197–1203.
35. Pereira Domínguez, M.C., Marín Valle, M.V., 2001. Respuestas docentes sobre el cine como propuesta pedagógica. Análisis de la situación en Educación Secundaria. Teor. Educ. 13, 233–255.
36. Sánchez, J., Gutiérrez, J., Morales, M., 2010. Cinema and theater as training tools for health students. Fam. Med. 42 (6), 398–399.
37. Bhagar, H.A., 2005. Should cinema be used for medical student education in psychiatry? Med. Educ. 39 (9), 972–973.
38. Farré Albaladejo, M., Pérez Sánchez, J., 2011. Uso del cine comercial en la docencia de Bioética en estudios de Biología. Rev. Med. Cine [Internet] 7 (1)
39. Kalra, G., 2011. Psychiatry movie club: a novel way to teach psychiatry. Indian J. Psychiatry 53 (3), 258–260.
40. Kuhnigk, O., Schreiner, J., Reimer, J., Emami, R., Naber, D., Harendza, S., 2012. Cinemeducation in psychiatry: a seminar in undergraduate medical education combining a movie, lecture, and patient interview. Acad. Psychiatry 36 (3), 205–210.
41. Briggs, C.L., 2011. Engaging students using feature films. J. Nurs. Educ. 50 (6), 306–360.
42. Klemenc-Ketis, Z., Kersnik, J., 2011. Using movies to teach professionalism to medicalstudents. BMC Med. Educ. 11, 60.
43. De la Torre, S., Violant, V., 2003. Estrategias creativas en la enseñanza universitaria. Una investigación con metodología de desarrollo. Creat. Soc. 3, 21–38.
44. Zauderer, C.R., Ganzer, C.A., 2011. Cinematic technology: the role of visual learning. Nurse Educ. 36 (2), 76–79