1. Panahi R, Ramezankhani A, Tavousi M, Osmani F, Ghazanfari E, Niknami S. Evaluation of Health Literacy and its influencing factors on dormitory students of Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences in Tehran. J Educ Community Health. 2016;3(3):30-6.
2. Higgins JW, Begoray D, MacDonald M. A social ecological conceptual framework for understanding adolescent health literacy in the health education classroom. American journal of community psychology. 2009;44(3-4):350.
3. Affairs HlRotCoS. Ad Hoc Committee on Health Literacy for the Council on Scientific Affairs, American Medical Association. JAMA. 1999;281(6):552-7.
4. Kohan S, Mohammadi F, Yazdi M, Dadkhah A. Evaluation of relationship between reproductive health literacy and demographic factors in women. Journal of Health Literacy. 2018;3(1):20-9.
5. Nutbeam D, Kickbusch I. Advancing health literacy: a global challenge for the 21st century. Oxford University Press; 2000.
6. Wu AD, Begoray DL, MacDonald M, Wharf Higgins J, Frankish J, Kwan B, et al. Developing and evaluating a relevant and feasible instrument for measuring health literacy of Canadian high school students. Health Promotion International. 2010;25(4):444-52.
7. Tira M, Rahvar M. The influence of health literacy on self-care in women aged between 69-17 years, who visited municipality cultural centers. Journal of Health Literacy. 2018;2(4):224-37.
8. McLaughlin RA. Associations among health literacy levels and health outcomes in pregnant women with pregestational and gestational diabetes in an urban setting. 2009.
9. Paasche‐Orlow MK, Parker RM, Gazmararian JA, Nielsen‐Bohlman LT, Rudd RR. The prevalence of limited health literacy. Journal of general internal medicine. 2005;20(2):175-84.
10. Kutner M, Greenburg E, Jin Y, Paulsen C. The Health Literacy of America's Adults: Results from the 2003 National Assessment of Adult Literacy. NCES 2006-483. National Center for Education Statistics. 2006.
11. Ferguson B. Health literacy and health disparities: The role they play in maternal and child health. Nursing for women's health. 2008;12(4):286-98.
12. Tol A, Pourreza A, Tavasoli E, Rahimi Foroshani A. Determination of knowledge and health literacy among women with type 2 diabetes in teaching hospitals of TUMS. Journal of Hospital. 2012;11(3).
13. Ghanbari S, Majlessi F, Ghaffari M, Mahmoodi Majdabadi M. Evaluation of health literacy of pregnant women in urban health centers of Shahid Beheshti Medical University. Daneshvar. 2012;19(97):1-12.
14. Elavsky S. Physical activity, menopause, and quality of life: the role of affect and self-worth across time. Menopause (New York, NY). 2009;16(2):265.
15. Nappi RE, Lachowsky M. Menopause and sexuality: prevalence of symptoms and impact on quality of life. Maturitas. 2009;63(2):138-41.
16. Suka M, Taniuchi A, Igarashi S, Yanagisawa H, Ishizuka B. Menopause-specific health literacy in Japanese women. Maturitas. 2016;91:51-9.
17. Banihashemi S-AT, Amirkhani MA. Health literacy and the influencing factors: a study in five provinces of Iran. 2007.
18. A M. Measuring the Health Literacy of Iranian Adults Living in Cities: A National Study. 2015.
19. Baker DW, Williams MV, Parker RM, Gazmararian JA, Nurss J. Development of a brief test to measure functional health literacy. Patient education and counseling. 1999;38(1):33-42.
20. Sahrayi M, Panahi R, Kazemi S-s, GoliRostami Z, Rezaie H, Jorvand R. The study of Health Literacy of adults in Karaj. Journal of Health Literacy. 2017;1(4):230-8.
21. Javadzade H, Sharifirad G, Reisi M, Tavassoli E, Rajati F. Health literacy among adults of isfahan. Iran J Health Syst Res. 2013;9(5):540-9.
22. van der Heide I, Wang J, Droomers M, Spreeuwenberg P, Rademakers J, Uiters E. The relationship between health, education, and health literacy: results from the Dutch Adult Literacy and Life Skills Survey. Journal of health communication. 2013;18(sup1):172-84.
23. Damman OC, van der Beek AJ, Timmermans DR. Workers' knowledge and beliefs about cardiometabolic health risk. Journal of occupational and environmental medicine. 2014;56(1):92-100.
24. Reisi M, Mostafavi F, Javadzade H, Mahaki B, Tavassoli E, Sharifirad G. Communicative and critical health literacy and self-care behaviors in patients with type 2 diabetes. Iranian journal of Diabetes and Metabolism. 2016;14(3):199-208.
25. Cho YI, Lee S-YD, Arozullah AM, Crittenden KS. Effects of health literacy on health status and health service utilization amongst the elderly. Social science & medicine. 2008;66(8):1809-16.
26. Gazmararian JA, Baker DW, Williams MV, Parker RM, Scott TL, Green DC, et al. Health literacy among Medicare enrollees in a managed care organization. Jama. 1999;281(6):545-51.
27. Kindig DA, Panzer AM, Nielsen-Bohlman L. Health literacy: a prescription to end confusion: National Academies Press; 2004.
28. von Wagner C, Knight K, Steptoe A, Wardle J. Functional health literacy and health-promoting behaviour in a national sample of British adults. Journal of Epidemiology & Community Health. 2007;61(12):1086-90.
29. Tiller D, Herzog B, Kluttig A, Haerting J. Health literacy in an urban elderly East-German population–results from the population-based CARLA study. BMC public health. 2015;15(1):883.
30. Saatchi M, Panahi M, Ashraf Mozafari A, Sahebkar M, Azarpakan A, Baigi V, et al. Health Literacy and Its Associated Factors: A Population-Based Study, Hormuz Island. Iranian Journal of Epidemiology. 2017;13(2):136-44.
31. Borji M, Tarjoman A, Otaghi M, Salimi E, Naseri A. Health Literacy Level and its Related Factors among the Elderlies in Ilam in 2015. Iran Journal of Nursing. 2017;30(108):33-43.
32. Mollakhalili H, Papi A, Zare-Farashbandi F, Sharifirad G, HasanZadeh A. A survey on health literacy of inpatient's educational hospitals of Isfahan University of Medical Sciences in 2012. Journal of education and health promotion. 2014;3.
33. Nekoei-Moghadam M, Parva S, Amiresmaili M, Baneshi M. Health Literacy and Utilization of health Services in Kerman urban Area 2011. Tolue Behdasht Journal. 2012;11(14):123-34.
34. Khoshravesh S, Moeini B, Rezapur-Shahkolai F, Taheri-Kharameh Z, Bandehelahi K. Health Literacy of Employees Hamadan University of Medical Sciences and Related Demographic Factors. Journal of Education and Community Health. 2018;5(1):20-7.