1. Peyman N, Ezzati Rastegar K, Tehrani H, Zarei F. Explanation of unwanted pregnancy from the perspective of family planning service providers: An exploratory study. The Iranian Journal of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Infertility. 2016;19(12):18-26.
2. S. Nikpour, F. Shahpourian, HajiKazemi E, F. Hosseini, M. Safdari. The Relationship Between Women’s Satisfaction With Prenatal Care Services and Characteristics of the Women and the Provision of Services. Iran Journal of Nursing. 2007;20(49):15-27.
3. Bostani Khalesi Z, Rafat F, Pakseresht s. Relationship between adequacy of prenatal care utilization. Journal of Holistic Nursing and Midwifery. 2015;25(2):8-15.
4. Bakhshi F, Mokhtari N, Jafroodi S, Shekani Z, Abbasi M, ATRKAR RZ. Survey influencing factors on prenatal care in mothers referring to health care centers in Rasht city in 2008.
5. Headley AJ, Harrigan J. Using the pregnancy perception of risk questionnaire to assess health care literacy gaps in maternal perception of prenatal risk. Journal of the national medical association. 2009;101(10):1041-5.
6. Izadirad H, Niknami S, Zareban I, Hidarnia A, Masoudy G. Relationship between health literacy and prenatal care in young pregnant women. Journal of Health Literacy. 2017;2(3):141-7.
7. Ghanbari S, Majlessi F, Ghaffari M, Mahmoodi Majdabadi M. Evaluation of health literacy of pregnant women in urban health centers of Shahid Beheshti Medical University. Daneshvar. 2012;19(97):1-12.
8. Ferguson B. Health literacy and health disparities: The role they play in maternal and child health. Nursing for women's health. 2008;12(4):286-98.
9. Kharazi SS, Peyman N, Esmaily H. Association between maternal health literacy level with pregnancy care and its outcomes. The Iranian Journal of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Infertility. 2016;19(37):40-50.
10. Peyman N, Abdollahi M. The relationship between health literacy and self-efficacy physical activity in postpartum women. Journal of Health Literacy. 2016;1(1):5-12.
11. Karimi S, Keyvanara M, Hosseini M, Jafarian Jazi M, Khorasani E. Health literacy, health status, health services utilization and their relationships in adults in Isfahan. Health Inf Manage. 2014;10(6):862-75.
12. Askari S, Bakhshi H. Knowledge, attitude and practice of prenatal care among women in Rafsanjan (2000). JRUMS. 2002;1(3):7.
13. Kohan S, Ghasemi S, Dodangeh M. Associations between maternal health literacy and prenatal care and pregnancy outcome. Iranian Journal of Nursing and Midwifery Research. 2008;12(4).
14. Zaree F KF, Mohseni S, Madani S, Dadipour S, Madani AH. Health literacy of pregnant women and some related factors in pregnant women referred to Minab health centers. JPM. 2018;5(1):7.
15. Hoseinpour N, Sajadi H, Mahmoudi Z, SHARIFIAN SM. Health Literacy And Nutrition Status In Rural Pregnant Women Of Izeh, Iran. Nutr Food Sci Res. 2014;1(1):2.
16. Berkman ND, Sheridan SL, Donahue KE, Halpern DJ, Crotty K. Low health literacy and health outcomes: an updated systematic review. Annals of internal medicine. 2011;155(2):97-107.
17. Safari Moradabadi A, Aghamolaei T, Ramezankhani A, Dadipoor S. The Health Literacy of Pregnant Women in Bandar Abbas, Iran. Scientific Journal of School of Public Health and Institute of Public Health Research. 2017;15(2):11.
18. LeVine RA, LeVine SE, Rowe ML, Schnell-Anzola B. Maternal literacy and health behavior: a Nepalese case study. Social science & medicine. 2004;58(4):863-77.
19. Javadzade SH, Sharifirad G, Radjati F, Mostafavi F, Reisi M, Hasanzade A. Relationship between health literacy, health status, and healthy behaviors among older adults in Isfahan, Iran. Journal of education and health promotion. 2012;1.
20. Carthery-Goulart MT, Anghinah R, Areza-Fegyveres R, Bahia VS, Brucki SMD, Damin A, et al. Performance of a Brazilian population on the test of functional health literacy in adults. Revista de Saúde Pública. 2009;43:631-8.
21. Banihashemi S-AT, Amirkhani MA. Health literacy and the influencing factors: a study in five provinces of Iran. Strid Dev Med Educ. 2007;4(1):9.
22. Baghaei R, Mohamadi N, Saei M, Najarzadeh M. FUNCTIONAL HEALTH LITERACY IN PREGNANT WOMEN IN HEALTH CENTERS OF URMIA CITY-2015. The J Urmia Nurs Midwifery Fac. 2017;15(5):368-75.
23. Mohseni M, Khanjani N, Iranpour A, Tabe R, Borhaninejad VR. The Relationship Between Health Literacy and Health Status Among Elderly People in Kerman. Iranian Journal of Ageing. 2015;10(2):146-55.
24. RAFIEZADEH GS, Tabarsy B, Hassanjani S, Razavi M, Amjady M, Hojjati H. Relationship between the health literacy with selfefficacy of the diabetic patient's type 2 referred to Gorgan city clinic in 2014. J Diabetes Nurs 2015; 3(2):30-42. 2015;3(2):12.
25. Paasche‐Orlow MK, Parker RM, Gazmararian JA, Nielsen‐Bohlman LT, Rudd RR. The prevalence of limited health literacy. Journal of general internal medicine. 2005;20(2):175-84.
26. Endres LK, Sharp LK, Haney E, Dooley SL. Health literacy and pregnancy preparedness in pregestational diabetes. Diabetes care. 2004;27(2):331-4.
27. McLaughlin RA. Associations among health literacy levels and health outcomes in pregnant women with pregestational and gestational diabetes in an urban setting PhD Dissertation, Health science center University of Tennessee. 2009.
28. Tol A, Pourreza A, Rahimi Foroshani A, Tavassoli E. Assessing the effect of educational program based on small group on promoting knowledge and health literacy among women with type2 diabetes referring to selected hospitals affiliated to Tehran University of Medical Sciences. Razi Journal of Medical Sciences. 2013;19(104).
29. Safeer RS, Keenan J. Health literacy: the gap between physicians and patients. Am Fam Physician. 2005;72(3):463-8.
30. Kharrazi S, Peyman N, Esmaily H. Correlation between Maternal Health Literacy and Dietary Self-Efficacy in Pregnant Mothers. Health Education and Health Promotion. 2018;6(1):9-16.
31. Ashraf-Ganjoei T, Mirzaei F, Anari-Dokht F. Relationship between prenatal care and the outcome of pregnancy in low-risk pregnancies. Open Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2011;1(03):109.
32. Bakhshi F, Mokhtari N, JAFROODI S, Abbasi M, Atrkar RZ. Survey influencing factors on prenatal care in referring maternal to health care centers in Rasht City. Iran J Nurs Res 2012;6(23):9.
33. Zareban I, Izadirad H. Evaluation of health literacy, health status and health services utilization in women in Baluchistan region of Iran. Journal of health literacy. 2016;1(2):71-82.