1. Peyman N, Rezai-Rad M, Tehrani H, Gholian-Aval M, Vahedian-Shahroodi M, Miri HH. Digital Media-based Health Intervention on the promotion of Women’s physical activity: a quasi-experimental study. BMC public health. 2018;18(1):134.
2. Molinero O, Márquez S. Use of nutritional supplements in sports: risks, knowledge, and behavioural-related factors. Nutrición Hospitalaria. 2009;24(2).
3. McDowall JA. Supplement use by young athletes. Journal of sports science & medicine. 2007;6(3):337.
4. Nikbakht h, Ebrahimi e, Namazizadeh m, Amirtash AM, Salami f, Rajabi h, et al. Nutritional status and energy expenditure in the Iranian elite judo players during training camp 2004 Athens Olympics. Olympic Journal. 2006;14(3):23-36.
5. Mohebbi h, Jourbonyan a, Younesi s, Masoumi Rad r. Evaluation of national athletes’ attitude to vitamin/mineral supplements. Journal of Physiology of Exercise and Physical Activity. 2009;4:279-86.
6. Ayotte C, Lévesque J-F, Cléroux M, Lajeunesse A, Goudreault D, Fakirian A. Sport nutritional supplements: quality and doping controls. Canadian journal of applied physiology. 2001;26(S1):S120-S9.
7. Little JP, Phillips SM. Resistance exercise and nutrition to counteract muscle wasting. Applied Physiology, Nutrition, and Metabolism. 2009;34(5):817-28.
8. Dascombe B, Karunaratna M, Cartoon J, Fergie B, Goodman C. Nutritional supplementation habits and perceptions of elite athletes within a state-based sporting institute. Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport. 2010;13(2):274-80.
9. Maughan RJ, Depiesse F, Geyer H. The use of dietary supplements by athletes. Journal of sports sciences. 2007;25(S1):S103-S13.
10. Jeukendrup AE. Carbohydrate feeding during exercise. European Journal of Sport Science. 2008;8(2):77-86.
11. Lattavo A, Kopperud A, Rogers PD. Creatine and other supplements. Pediatric Clinics. 2007;54(4):735-60.
12. Goston JL, Correia MITD. Intake of nutritional supplements among people exercising in gyms and influencing factors. Nutrition. 2010;26(6):604-11.
13. Maughan RJ, King DS, Lea T. Dietary supplements. Journal of sports sciences. 2004;22(1):95-113.
14. Estroff TW. Routes of abuse and specific drugs. Manual of adolescent substance abuse treatment Washington, DC: American Psychiatric Publishing. 2001.
15. Jorm AF, Barney LJ, Christensen H, Highet NJ, Kelly CM, Kitchener BA. Research on mental health literacy: what we know and what we still need to know. Australian & New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry. 2006;40(1):3-5.
16. Tehrani H. Media Health Literacy. Journal of Health Literacy. 2016;1(3):141-6.
17. Massad SJ, Shier NW, Koceja DM, Ellis NT. High school athletes and nutritional supplements: a study of knowledge and use. International Journal of Sport Nutrition. 1995;5(3):232-45.
18. Kristiansen M, Levy-Milne R, Barr S, Flint A. Dietary supplement use by varsity athletes at a Canadian university. International Journal of Sport Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism. 2005;15(2):195-210.
19. Rodek J, Sekulic D, Kondric M. Dietary supplementation and doping-related factors in high-level sailing. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. 2012;9(1):51.
20. KargarFard m, Kashi a, Sarlak z. The prevalence of doping agents and level of awareness of their effects and side effects in sports people in Lorestan province. Principles of Mental Health. 2009;11(2):123-34.
21. Sobal J, Marquart LF. Vitamin/mineral supplement use among athletes: a review of the literature. International journal of sport nutrition. 1994;4(4):320-34.
22. Lucidi F, Mallia L, Alivernini F, Chirico A, Manganelli S, Galli F, et al. The Effectiveness of a New School-Based Media Literacy Intervention on Adolescents’ Doping Attitudes and Supplements Use. Frontiers in psychology. 2017;8:749.
23. Amirsasan r. The amount, kind and causes of dietary supplements consumption in Iranian athletes participating in the London 2012 Olympic Games based on a theory of planned behavior. Sport Physiology. 2014;1(21):43-60.
24. Braun H, Koehler K, Geyer H, Kleinert J, Mester J, Schänzer W. Dietary supplement use among elite young German athletes. International journal of sport nutrition and exercise metabolism. 2009;19(1):97-109.
25. Tian H, Ong W, Tan C. Nutritional supplement use among university athletes in Singapore. Singapore Medical Journal. 2009;50(2):165.
26. Solhi M, Jormand H, Gohari M. Media Literacy and Attitudes Towards Weight Loss Supplements in Students of Iran University of Medical Sciences, Iran. Military Caring Sciences. 2016;2(4):221-8.
27. Nilsson S, Baigi A, Marklund B, Fridlund B. The prevalence of the use of androgenic anabolic steroids by adolescents in a county of Sweden. The European Journal of Public Health. 2001;11(2):195-7.
28. Miller KE, Barnes GM, Sabo DF, Melnick MJ, Farrell MP. Anabolic-androgenic steroid use and other adolescent problem behaviors: Rethinking the male athlete assumption. Sociological Perspectives. 2002;45(4):467-89.
29. Randall R, Wroble M, Michael Gray JA, Rodrigo B. Anabolic steroids and pre-adolescent athletes: Prevalence. Knowledge And Attitudes The Sport Journal. 2002;5(3).
30. Kanayama G, Cohane GH, Weiss RD, Pope HG. Past anabolic-androgenic steroid use among men admitted for substance abuse treatment: an underrecognized problem? The Journal of clinical psychiatry. 2003;64(2):156-60.