1. Babazadeh T, Moradi F, Dargahi A, Zibaee N, Rezakhani Moghadam H, Amirian T. The Effect of an Educational Program on Knowledge, Attitude and Behavior of Mothers in Relation to Proper Nutrition in 2-6 Year old Children. Journal of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences. 2015;25(128):105-9.
2. Nachvak S, Ahani Kamangar S, Nemati A, Abbagolizadeh N, Malekzadeh V. Anthropometric Indices and Physical Activity in Exceptional Children. Journal of Health. 2016;7(1):18-25.
3. Olyani S, Tehrani H, Esmaily H, Rezaii MM, Vahedian-shahroodi M. Assessment of health literacy with the Newest Vital Sign and its correlation with body mass index in female adolescent students. International journal of adolescent medicine and health. 2017.
4. Aflatoonian B, Aflatoonian M-R, Baniasadi M, Mirzayi-Susefidi Z, Abasi-Rayeni R. Body Mass Index Statusin Secondary School Studentsin Kerman, Iran, in 2012. Journal of Kerman University of Medical Sciences. 2014;21(1):73-82.
5. Akha O, Teimoorzadeh M, Kashi Z, Kowsarian M. A Study on 6-18 years-old girl students a bout weight and height in Sari. Journal of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences. 2008;18(67):50-7.
6. Darvishi S, Hazhir MS, Reshadmanesh N, Shahsavari S. Evaluation of malnutrition prevalence and its related factors in primary school students in Kurdistan Province. Scientific Journal of Kurdistan University of Medical Sciences. 2009;14(2):78-87.
7. WHO. Global Health Observatory (GHO) data .Overweight and obesity: world health organization; [cited 2017. Available from: http://www.who.int/gho/ncd/risk_factors/overweight_adolescents_text/en/.
8. Ogden CL, Carroll MD, Fryar CD, Flegal KM. Prevalence of obesity among adults and youth: United States, 2011-2014: US Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics; 2015.
9. Siassi F MK, Djazayery A, Djalali M, Abdollahi Z, Dorosty A.R, Pouraram H, Heshmat R,, Khodaverdian K SG, Yarparvar A.h. National Integrated Micronutrient Survey 2012(NIMS II). Tehran: Ministry of Health and Medical Education. 2015:141.
10. HAZAVEHEEI M, Pirzadeh A, ENTEZARI MH, HASANZADEH A, Bahreynian N. Investigating the knowledge, attitude and nutritional practice of female middle school second graders in Isfahan in 2008. 2009.
11. Kathleen Mahan L, Scott Stump S, Raymond J. KrauseS food and nutrition care process. 13, editor. tehran: Jameenegar; 2012. 272-3 p.
12. Francis LA, Hofer SM, Birch LL. Predictors of maternal child-feeding style: maternal and child characteristics. Appetite. 2001;37(3):231-43.
13. Yabancı N, Kısaç İ, Karakuş SŞ. The effects of mother's nutritional knowledge on attitudes and behaviors of children about nutrition. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2014;116:4477-81.
14. Gholamalizadeh M, Doaei S, Kalantari N, RashidkhaniP B. Association between Social and Demographic Factors with Feeding Methods in 3-6-Years-Old Children. children. 2013;6:7.
15. Yabancı N, Kısaç İ, Karakuş SŞ. The Effects of Mother's Nutritional Knowledge on Attitudes and Behaviors of Children about Nutrition. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2014;116:4477-81.
16. Davoodi M, Amini P, Vahidinia A. Evaluation of stunting prevalence and its association to parental education, socioeconomic status and household size of first-grade students in Hamadan, 2012. Pajouhan Scientific Journal. 2015;13(3):58-65.
17. Gholami Parizad E, Ranjbar E, Pourabbas A, Eivazi A, Ghazanfari Z, Ashrafi Hafez A. Effective factors on stunted, underweight, and overweight secondary students in Ilam. Iranian Journal of Nutrition Sciences & Food Technology. 2013;8(2):231-8.
18. Namakin K, Sharifzade G, Majnone H, Firouzi F, Latifi M. Prevalence of malnutrition in students of deprived areas in South Khorasan. Journal of Knowledge & Health. 2011;6(2):38-42.
19. Saeedi Koupai M, Motaghi M. Comparing Health Literacy in High School Female Students and Their Mothers Regarding Women’s Health. Journal of Health Literacy. 2017;1(4):220-9.
20. Mazani M, Hamidzadeh Arbabi Y, Nemati A, Mash'oufi M, Mahdavi R. Comparing the effectiveness of attendance and non attendance education of health workers on knowledge of mothers and anthropometric changes of infants. journal of health. 2012;3(1):74-86.
21. Shakerinia I, Ramezani R. Knowledge of Mothers with School-Age Children on Nutritional Value of Milk and Dairy Products in Wealthy and Poor Urban Areas of Rasht. journal of health. 2016;7(4):467-78.
22. De Onis M. World Health Organization Reference Curves. The EOCG’s Ebook On Child and Adolescent Obesity Available From: Ebook Ecog-Obesity Eu. 2015.
23. WHO. Growth reference 5-19 years. Weight-for-age (5-10 years): World Health Organisation; [cited 2017. Available from: http://www.who.int/growthref/who2007_weight_for_age/en/.
24. FATHI A, MOHEBI S, SHARIFIRAD GR. KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDE AND PRACTICE OF MOTHERS ABOUT HEALTHY NUTRITION OF THEIR CHILDREN IN FIFTH AND SIXTH YEAR ELEMENTARY SCHOOL. 2016.
25. Al-Shookri A, Al-Shukaily L, Hassan F, Al-Sheraji S, Al-Tobi S. Effect of Mothers Nutritional Knowledge and Attitudes on Omani Children’s Dietary Intake. Oman Medical Journal. 2011;26(4):253-7.
26. Razavieh SV, Pourabdollahi P, Nikkhah S, dastgiri S. Knowledge attitude and implementation of mothers about feeding children with mother 's milk and auxiliary foods. urmia medical journal. 2001;12(2):129-37.
27. Panahpuri P, Moghadasi M. The Relationship between the Prevalence of Obesity and Overweight Lifestyle among Female students aged 7 to 12 in Yasuj, Iran. Armaghane Danesh Bimonthly Journal. 2016;21(7):707-17.
28. Ghanbari H, Nuri R, Moghadasi M, Torkfar A, Mehrabani J. Prevalence of Obesity and Some Associated Factors Among 8-12 Year Old Boy Students in SHIRAZ. Iranian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2013;15(1):14-20.
29. Shidfar F, Abedi Taleb e, Nasiri nezhad F, Keyvani H, Rezaei Hemami M, Zarrati M. Prevalence of Obesity, Abdominal Obesity and Hypertension in 10-13 Years Old Children of Governmental and Non-governmental Elementary School in Some Regions of Tehran in 1390 Year. Iranian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2014;16(3):183-9.
30. Kyriazis I, Rekleiti M, Saridi M, Beliotis E, Toska A, Souliotis K, et al. Prevalence of obesity in children aged 6-12 years in Greece: nutritional behaviour and physical activity. Archives of medical science: AMS. 2012;8(5):859.
31. Zhou Y, Zhang Q, Wang T, Zhang Y, Xu B. Prevalence of overweight and obesity in Chinese children and adolescents from 2015. Annals of Human Biology. 2017:1-2.
32. Organization WH. Nutrition Landscape Information System (NLIS). Country profile indicators: interpretation guide Nutr Landsc Inf Syst NLIS Geneva WHO. 2010.
33. Mesfin F, Berhane Y, Worku A. Prevalence and associated factors of stunting among primary school children in Eastern Ethiopia. Nutr Diet Suppl. 2015;7:61-8.
34. Syahrul S, Kimura R, Tsuda A, Susanto T, Saito R, Ahmad F. Prevalence of underweight and overweight among school-aged children and it's association with children's sociodemographic and lifestyle in Indonesia. International Journal of Nursing Sciences. 2016;3(2):169-77.
35. Panahpuri P, Moghadasi M. The Relationship between the Prevalence of Obesity and Overweight Lifestyle among Female students aged 7 to 12 in Yasuj, Iran. Armaghane danesh. 2016;21(7):707-17.
36. Hamayeli Mehrabani H, Mirmiranl P, Alaiin F, Azizi F. Changes in nutritional knowledge, attitude, and practices of adolescents in district 13 of Tehran after 4 years of education. Iranian Journal of endocrinology and metabolism. 2009;11(3):235-43.