1. Haery SM, Tehrani H, Olyaeimanesh A, Nedjat S. Factors Influencing the Social Health of Employees of the Ministry of Health and Medical Education in Iran. Iranian Journal of Health Education and Health Promotion. 2016;3(4):311-8.
2. Bastani F, Hosseini Rs, Javanbakhtian Ghahfarokhi J. The effect of group discussion and telephone counselling on perceived stress of women as caregivers of patient with Alzheimer disease. Journal of Clinical Nursing and Midwifery. 2012;1(1):61-72.
3. Kianpour Ghahfarokhi F, Hooman F, Yazdi Mazidi S, Ahmadi V. The relationship between demographic characteristics and Retirement satisfaction in elderly retirement. Iranian Journal of Ageing. 2011;6(3):40-8.
4. Guetin S, Portet F, Picot M, Pommié C, Messaoudi M, Djabelkir L, et al. Effect of music therapy on anxiety and depression in patients with Alzheimer’s type dementia: randomised, controlled study. Dementia and geriatric cognitive disorders. 2009;28(1):36-46.
5. Association As. 2011 Alzheimer's disease facts and figures. Alzheimer's & dementia: the journal of the Alzheimer's Association. 2011;7(2):208.
6. Mahmoudi M, Mohammadkhani P, Ghobari bonab B, Bagheri F. The Effectiveness of Group Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy on Strategies for Coping with Stress in Relatives caregiver Alzheimer's patients. Iranian Journal of Ageing. 2016;11(1):0-.
7. Zeller A, Hahn S, Needham I, Kok G, Dassen T, Halfens RJ. Aggressive behavior of nursing home residents toward caregivers: a systematic literature review. Geriatric Nursing. 2009;30(3):174-87.
8. Lou MF. The use of music to decrease agitated behaviour of the demented elderly: the state of the science. Scandinavian journal of caring sciences. 2001;15(2):165-73.
9. Moyle W, Murfield JE, O’Dwyer S, Van Wyk S. The effect of massage on agitated behaviours in older people with dementia: a literature review. Journal of clinical nursing. 2013;22(5-6):601-10.
10. McCaffrey R. Music listening: its effects in creating a healing environment. Journal of psychosocial nursing and mental health services. 2008;46(10):39-44.
11. Clark M, Isaacks-Downton G, Wells N, Redlin-Frazier S, Eck C, Hepworth JT, et al. Use of preferred music to reduce emotional distress and symptom activity during radiation therapy. Journal of Music Therapy. 2006;43(3):247-65.
12. Davis WB, Gfeller KE, Thaut MH. An introduction to music therapy: Theory and practice: ERIC; 2008.
13. rasouli F, Haj Amiri P, Mahmoodi M, Rasool Zadeh N. A Comparsion between the impacts of two methods of training in characteristic signs, symptoms and risky factors of increased intracranial pressure in head injuryes Patients upon the cognitive domain of a number of nurses serving at some selected hospitals of tehran Medical sciences university in 1375. Hayat. 2000;6(2):7-14.
14. Gerdner LA. Use of individualized music by trained staff and family: translating research into practice. Journal of gerontological nursing. 2005;31(6):22-30.
15. Sung HC, Chang AM, Lee WL. A preferred music listening intervention to reduce anxiety in older adults with dementia in nursing homes. Journal of clinical nursing. 2010;19(7‐8):1056-64.
16. Clark ME, Lipe AW, Bilbrey M. Use of music to decrease aggressive behaviors in people with dementia. Journal of gerontological nursing. 1998;24(7):10-7.
17. Zare M, Ebrahimi AA, Birashk B. The effects of music therapy on reducing agitation in patients with Alzheimer's disease, a pre‐post study. International journal of geriatric psychiatry. 2010;25(12):1309-10.
18. Hallberg IR, Leino‐Kilpi H, Meyer G, Raamat K, Martin MS, Sutcliffe C, et al. Dementia care in eight European countries: Developing a mapping system to explore systems. Journal of Nursing Scholarship. 2013;45(4):412-24.
19. Schoenfelder DP, Gerdner LA. Individualized Music for Elders with Dementia. Journal of gerontological nursing. 2010;36(6):7-15.
20. Fillenbaum G, Heyman A, Williams K, Prosnitz B, Burchett B. Sensitivity and specificity of standardized screens of cognitive impairment and dementia among elderly black and white community residents. Journal of clinical epidemiology. 1990;43(7):651-60.
21. Foa EB, Keane TM, Friedman MJ, Cohen JA. Effective treatments for PTSD: practice guidelines from the International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies: Guilford Press; 2008.
22. Rodney V. Nurse stress associated with aggression in people with dementia: its relationship to hardiness, cognitive appraisal and coping. Journal of Advanced Nursing. 2000;31(1):172-80.
23. Svansdottir H, Snaedal J. Music therapy in moderate and severe dementia of Alzheimer's type: a case–control study. International psychogeriatrics. 2006;18(04):613-21.
24. Raglio A, Bellelli G, Traficante D, Gianotti M, Ubezio MC, Villani D, et al. Efficacy of music therapy in the treatment of behavioral and psychiatric symptoms of dementia. Alzheimer Disease & Associated Disorders. 2008;22(2):158-6
25. Ledger AJ, Baker FA. An investigation of long-term effects of group music therapy on agitation levels of people with Alzheimer's Disease. Aging and Mental Health. 2007;11(3):330-8.
26. Cooke ML, Moyle W, Shum DH, Harrison SD, Murfield JE. A randomized controlled trial exploring the effect of music on agitated behaviours and anxiety in older people with dementia. Aging and Mental Health. 2010;14(8):905-16.