1. Tehrani H. Media Health Literacy. Journal of Health Literacy. 2016;1(3):141-6.
2. Tehran University of Medical Sciences and Health Services Department of Health Department of Health, The Youth and schools 1. puberty Health in girls. In 1390. Page 28.
3. Noori Sistani M, Merghati Khoi E, Taghdisi M H . The impact of peer-based educational approaches on girls' physical practice of pubertal health. Arak Medical University Journal (AMUJ) Original Article Winter 2010; 12(4): 129-135
4. Davariytanha F, Pour Matroud A. women Dieses- Burke and Novak 2012. Printing. Tehran: Artin Medicine, Davriy Tanha F, Pour Matroud A. women Dieses- Burke and Novak 2012. Printing. Tehran: Artin Medicine,1391. Vol 2, 267. [Persian]
5. Marshall WA, Tanner JM. Variations in patterns of pubertal changes in girls. Arch Dis Child 1969; 44: 291-301
6. Shahriari Afshar S. Healthy lifestyles in youth training manual for teachers, parents, education of parents and teachers association. Office of Adolescent and School Health, Ministry of Health and Medical Education, in collaboration with the United Nations Population Fund Parents Community Center, Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences Department. 1387; Page 111.
7. Valadan M, Ghorbani M, Razzaghi S, Akbryasbq F. 2010. Pregnant women, Williams, Cunningham, Lvanv, Bloom, Havs day, Spongey. Volume I, First Edition. Tehran: Mighty and future generations. Page 28-205
8. Ali Mohammadian M, Jemal A. 1383. Health puberty. Printing. Tehran: 67 pages.
9. Tourkan B, Dashti F, Ghoddousi A. Women Health as Community health, Answers to Frequently Asked Questions about Women health problems in a Simple and Scientific Manner, Second Book: sexual Relations. Printing. Isfahan inquiry Publications 2012. Pp,145.*
10. Ghanbari SH, Majlessi F, Ghaffari M, Mahmoodi Majdabadi M. Evaluation of health literacy of pregnant women in urban health centers of Shahid Beheshti Medical University.Scientific-research Journal of Shahed University 2012;19(97) :1-12
11. Maleki A, Delkhoush M, Haji Amini Z, Ebadi A, Ahmadi Kh, Ajali A. Effect of puberty health education through reliable sources on health behaviors of girls. Journal of Behavioral Sciences. 2011; 4 (2) :23-24.*
12. Frhykhth R A M, M, Shmsy Deilami K, mhrbanyFar, zyayyha M. 1390. Knowledge of teachers in primary schools in the city of Qazvin adolescent health changes during 87 years. Perception, Journal of Qazvin University Research Committee, 6 (21): pp. 45-54.
13. Noori Sistani M,. Merghati Khoi E,TaghdisiJ M.H .Promoting Knowledge, Attitude and Practices (KAP) of the Mothers in their Girls Pubertal Health Based on Peer Education ApproachCorresponding Author; Babol Medical University 2010; 11(6): 33-39.*
14. Nasr Esfahani M, Shbayy A, Aziz Ahari A, Rezaiian M. Mayo Clinic Family Health Book of. Volumes 1 and 2. Compilation – S Cott C Litin, Denis. A. Cortes, George. B, Hughc Smith. Third edition. Tehran: publisher Teimourzadeh - Medic Publishing, 1388; 1335 p.