1. Ahmadi A, Zahrakar K, Davarniya R, Rezaiee M. The effectiveness of brief self-regulation couple therapy on couple burnout in couples of Saveh city. Razi Journal of Medical Sciences. 2015; 22 (139): 64-75. (Persian)
2. Sherwood EM. Marital strength in Canadian military couples: A ground theory approach. (Dissertation). University of Calgary; 2008.
3. Lambert NM, Dollahite DC. The threefold cord: Marital commitment in religious couples. Journal of Family Issues. 2008; 29(5): 592-614.
4. Nelson JA, Kirk AM, Ane P, Serres SA. Religious and spiritual values and moral commitment in marriage: Untapped resources in couples counseling?. Counseling and Values. 2011; 55(2): 228-46.
5. Mohammadi B, Zahrakar K, Davarniya R, Shakarami M. Investigation into the role of religiosity and its dimensions in predicting of marital commitment of personnel of state welfare organization of Nrth Khorasan. Journal of Religion & Health. 2014; 2(1):15- 23. (Persian)
6. Davarniya R, Shakarami M, Zahrakar K, Mohammadi B. Predicting marital commitment on the basis of relationship maintenance behaviors and attachment styles. J Research Health. 2016; 6 (2) :247-55.
7. Hosseini A, Zahrakar K, Davarniya R, Shakarami M, Mohammadi, B. The Relationship between marital commitment with personality traits. Bimonthly Journal of Sabzevar University of Medical Sciences.2015; 22(5):788-96. (Persian)
8. Najarpourian S, Bahrami F , Etemadi O. The effect of premarital training program on improvement of commitment in female students at Islamic Azad University of Fasa. Journal of Family Research 2008; 4(13): 77-86. (Persian)
9. Nazari A, Rasouli M, Davarniya R, Hosseini A, Babaei Gharmkhani M. Effectiveness of solution- focused brief therapy (SFBT) on couple burnout and divorce tendency in married women. IJPN. 2015; 3 (3):41-52. (Persian)
10. Mahmudi M, Zahrakar K, Amirian A, Davarniya R, Babaei Gharmkhani M. The effect of group training of practical application of intimate relationship skills (PAIRS) program on enhancing marital satisfaction, adjustment, Positive feelings and intimacy of couples. J Urmia Nurs Midwifery Fac. 2016; 13 (10):869-81. (Persian)
11. Hosseini A, Rasouli M, Davarniya R, Babaeigarmkhani M. The effect of group training based on practical application of intimate relationship skills program on marital relationships quality. Scientific Journal of Ilam University of Medical Sciences. 2016; 24(2): 8-17. (Persian)
12. Chitsazzadeh Alaf B, Zahrakar K, Sanai B. Effect of practical application of intimate relationship skills program in marital commitment of couples. J Research Health. 2017; 7 (1):653-662.
13. Hoseini B. Base of couple therapy. Tehran: Jangal press; 2010. P.128-30. (Persian)
14. Turner L. The impact of a psych educational group intervention on marital discord, adult interaction style, projective identification, and projective identification. (Dissertation). Washington, D.C: The Catholic University; 1998.
15. Turner L, Gordon LH. PAIRS (Practical application of intimate relationship skills). An integrative approach to intimate relationship change through a psychoeducational program. Journal of Couples Therapy1995; 5(1&2):37-53.
16. Abbasi M, Madani Y, GholamAli Lavasani M. The effectiveness of group training based on practical application of intimate relationship skills program on relationship patterns of nearly married couples.Journal of Family Counseling and Psychotherapy2014; 4(2):227-46. (Persian)
17. Khamse F, Zahrakar K, Mohsenzade F. The effect of practical application of intimate relationship skills (PAIRS) on enhancing sexual satisfaction and marital happiness in married wives. Positive Psychology Research. 2016;1(2):41-52.
18. Khodadadi M. The practical application of intimate relationship skills (PAIRS) program and its effectiveness on quality of life and perceived social support in couples expecting a child. (Dissertation). Mashhad: University of Mashhad; 2011. (Persian)
19. Durana C. Bonding and emotional re-education of couples in the PAIRS. Training: Part II. Am J Fam Ther 1996; 24(4): 315-28.
20. Esmaeilnia A. The investigation of teaching practical application of intimate relationship skills (PAIRS) on the attachment style and the emotional intelligence of couples. (Dissertation). Ferdowsi University of Mashhad; 2011. (Persian)
21 Delavar A. Foundations of theoretical and practical research in the humanities and social sciences. Tehran: Roshd Publishers; 2011. (Persian)
22. World Medical Association. World Medical Association Declaration of Helsinki: ethical principles for medical research involving human subjects. JAMA. 2013; 310(20):2191–4.
23. Adams JM, Jones WH. The conceptualization of marital commitment: An integrative analysis. J Pers Soc Psychol. 1997; 72(5):1177–96.
24. Abbasi Molid H . The effect of teaching reality therapy on marital commitment in couples of Khomeinishahr preprovience.[Dissertation]. Isfahan University 2009. (Persian)
25. Durana C. Enhancing marital intimacy through psych education: The PAIRS. Program. The Family Journal 1997; 5(3): 204-15.
26. Swensen CH, Trahaug G. Commitment and the long –term marriage relationship. J Marriage Fam.1985; 47: 939-945
27. Isa nejad O. The effectiveness relationships enhancement on improving martial quality of couples in Isfahan.[Dissertation]. Isfahan University 2008. (Persian)
28. Harway M. Handbook of couples therapy. New York: John Wiley & Sons; 2005.P. 89-91.