1. Kemppianeu V. Nurses roles in health promotion practice: An integrative review.Health Promotion International. Finland. 2013:14(5):1-12
2. Hojati H, Taheri N, Sharifnia H. [Study of mental and physical health of nurses working in hospitals of Golestan University of Medical Sciences]. Journal of Urmia Nursing And Midwifery Faculty. 2010; 8 (3):144-149
3. Nielsen-Bohlman L. Health literacy: a prescription to end confusion. Washington DC: National Academies Press, 2004, 31-50.
4. Kickbusch L, Wait S, Maag D. Navigating Health: the Role of Health Literacy [Online, 2014]; Available from: URL: http://www.ilcuk.org.uk/index.php/publications/publication_details/navigating_health_the_role_of_health_literacy.
5. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Health literacy interventions and outcomes: an updated systematic review. Rockville, 2011. MD; http://www.ahrq.gov/research/ findings/evidence-based-reports/er199-abstract.html.
6. Norman CD, Skinner HA. E-Health literacy: essential skills for consumer health in a networked world. J Med Internet Res; 2012; 8(2):e9.
7.Ministry of Health, Treatment and Education. Map of Iran's Health System in 1404 [Online, 2011].; Available from: URL: http://www.behdasht.gov.ir/index.aspx?siteid=1&pageid=130&newsview=10724.
8. Lee SY, Tsai TI, Tsai YW, Kuo KN. Health literacy, health status, and healthcare utilization of Taiwanese adults results from a national survey. BMC Public Health .2010:10:614
9. World Health Organization. Closing the gap in a generation: health equity throughaction on the social determinants of health: Commissionon Social Determinants of Health finalreport . Geneva: World Health Organization, 2008.
10. Adib Hagbaghery M. Factors facilitating and inhibiting evidence-based nursing in Iran. J Adv Nurse; 2007; 58: 566‐575
11. Hosseini F, Kazemi M, Akbari A. The Role of General health, in the Occurrence of Nursing Errors, among Nurses in Ra fsanjan University of Medical Sciences in 2012. 2014; 7(4): 27-35.
12.Kenna HP, Ashton S, Keeney S. Barriers to evidence-based practice in primary care, Journal of Advanced Nursing; 2010; 45: 178‐189.
13. Javadzade. H, Sharifirad. Gh, Reisi. M, Mahaki. B, Nasr Esfahani. M, Mostafavi. F. Relationship between knowledge and implementing health literacy strategies in patient educationDepartment of Immunology of the Islamic Republic of Iran Army nurse.2015;2(1):33-39.
14. Mahmoudi H, Taheri A. Relation between Information Literacy and Health Literacy of Students in Ferdowsi. University of Mashhad. . Human Information Interaction. 2015;2(2):31-41.
15.Ziapoor A, Kianpoor N. Predicting health literacy of students in Kermanshah University of Medical Sciences in 2016: The role of demographic variables. Journal of Health Literacy . Autumn 2016; 1(3): 182-190
16. von Wagner C, Knight K, Steptoe A, Wardle J. Functional health literacy and health-promoting behaviour in a national sample of British adults. JECH 2007; 61(12):1086-90.
17. Owens LM. HEALTH LITERACY: AN EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM FOR THE ACUTE CARE PROFESSIONAL NURSE (Doctoral dissertation, Capella University). 2015. Retrieved from http://www.nursinglibrary.org/vhl/handle/10755/565642
18. Peyman N, Samiee-roudi Kh. Investigating the status of health lit eracy among health providers of rural area. Journal of Health Literacy 2016;1(1):46-52.
19. Miri A, Ghanbari MA, Najaf i A. The relationship between health literacy and the recovery rate of cardiovascular patients after bypass surgery. Journal of Health Literacy. Summer 2016; 1(2):83-91.
20. Javadzade H, Sharifirad Gh , Reisi M, Tavassoli E, Rajati F. Relationship between health literacy, health status, and healthy behaviors among older adults in Isfahan, Iran. Journal of education and health promotion . 213; 9(5):540-9.
21. Mohseni M, Khanjani N, Iranpour A, Tabe R, Borhaninejad V. The Relationship between Health Literacy and Health Status among Elderly People in Kerman. SALMAND 2016;10(2):149-158
22. Cho YI LS-Y, Arozullah AM , Crittenden KS. Effects of health literacy on health status and health service utilization amongst the elderly. . Social Science & Medicine. 2008; 66(8):1809-16.
23. Tehrani Banihashemi SA, Amir Khani A, Haghdoust A, Alavian M, Asghari Fard H, Baradaran H, et al. Health literacy in five province and relative effective factors. . Strides in Development of Medical Education 2007;4(1):1-9.
24. Lee S-YD, Tsai T-I, Tsai Y-W, KN K. Health literacy, health status, and healthcare utilization of Taiwanese adults: results from a national survey. BMC Public Health. 2010;10(1):614.
25. Reisi M, Mostafavi F, Hasanzade A, Reza SG. The Relationship between Health Literacy, Health Status and Healthy Behaviors among Elderly in Isfahan, Iran. Journal of Health System Research. 2011;7(4):469-80.
26. Khosravi A, Ahmadzadeh Kh, Arastoopoor Sh, Tahmasbi R. Health Literacy Levels of Diabetic Patients Referred to Shiraz Health Centers and Its Effective Factors. . Health Inf Manage. 2015;12(2):205
27. Karimi S, Keyvanara M, Hosseini M, Jafarian Jazi M, Khorasani E. Health Literacy, Health Status, Health Services Utilization and Their Relationships in Adults in Isfahan. . Health Inf Manage 2014;10(6):875.
28. Orlow M, Parker R, Gazmararian J, R Rudd. The prevalence of Limited health literacy. . J Gen Intern Med. 2005; 20(2):175–84.