Lucas B. Nutrition in childhood. In: Mahan LK, Escott-Stump S (editors). Krause's Food, Nutrition & Diet Therapy. 11thed. Philadelphia: W.B Saunders Company 2004;239-56.
2. Solhi M, Shirzad M. Situation of fruits and vegetables consumption in the dormitory female students based on the theory of planned behavior. Journal of Health Literacy . 2016; 1 (2) :129-136
3. Por Abdollahi P, Mahdavi R. Application of Nutrition Education in Promoting Child
Health Proceedings First Conference on Health Promotion and Health EducationUniversity of Medical Sciences 2004;422-3. (Persian)
4. Nicklas TA, Webber LS, Srinivasan SR, Berenson GS. Secular trends in dietary intakes and cardiovascular risk factors of 10-year-old children. Am J Clin Nutr 1993; 57: 930-7.
5. Resnicow K, Smith M, Baranowski T, Baranowski J, Vaughan R, Davis M. 2-year tracking of children fruit and vegetable intake. J Am Diet Assoc. 1998; 98: 785-9.
6. Kelishadi R, Motlagh M, Ardalan G, Ziaodeni H, Riazi M, Mahmood Arabi M, Barakati H. Prevention of chronic non-communicable disease: today better than tomorrow. Esfahan University of Medical Sciences Pub2007; 30. [In Persian]
7. Shahmohammadi S, Tavousi M, Ghofranipour F. A Comparison of the Effectiveness of Two Training Methods of Nutritional Behavior of Elementary School Students: Opportunistic vs. Multimedia Training. Iran J Health Educ Health Promot. 2014; 2 (3) :179-185
8. Lotfimainbelagh B.The impact of peer education based on health beief model of nutritional behaviors of elementary scool students. J of Research and heath 2012;(2).
9. Ghaffari M, Tavassoli E, Ismaeil Zadeh A, Hasanzadeh A. Impact of health belief Model based education on improve the nutritional behaviors of prevention of osteoporosis in secondary school female students in Isfahan. Journal of Health Systems Research 2011; 6(4): 723-714.
10. Tavassoli E, Hasanzadeh A, Ghiasvand R, Shojaeyzadeh D. Impact of health belief model based education on improve the nutritional behaviors of prevention of cardiovascular disease in the housewives in Isfahan. Journal of Health Faculty and Health Research Institute 2010; 8(3).
11. Abood DA, Black DR, Feral D. Nutrition education worksite intervention for University Staff: application of the health belief model. J Nutrit Educat Behav 2003; 35(5): 260-267.
12. Vassallo M, Saba A, Arvola A, Dean M, Messina F, Winkelmann M, et al. Willingness to use functional breads. Applying the health belief model across four european countries. J Elsevier 2009; 52: 452-460.
13. Zighaimat F,Ebadi A,Karimi-zarchi AA,Moradi N, ini Z,Mehdizadeh S.The effect of education based on health Hajiamelief model on dietary behavior of coronary Artery Bypass Graft patients.Iran journal of nursing 2010;23(65):50-6.
14. Ebadi Azar F,Solhi M,Pakpoor A,Yekani Nezhad MS.The impact of health education through Health Belief Model on mothers perception about obesity children obese male student in elementary schools.journal of Health Administration 2006;8(22):7-14.
15. Khazaie pool M, Ebadi azar F, Solhi M, Asadi lariM ,Abdi.N . A Study in the Efect of Education Through Health Belief Model on the Perceptions of Girl Students in Primary School about Breakfast and Snack in Noshahr. jurnal of school of public Health,yazd ,2007;7(1):51-56.
16. Lotfi Maianbolagh B, Rakhshani F, Zareban I,Montazerifar F.The effect of education based on health belief model on nutrition behaviors in primary school boys.Journal of Research Promotion2012; 2(2): 214-25
17. Alizadeh Siuki H, Jadgal KhM, Shamaeian Razavi N, Zareban I, Heshmati H, Saghi N .Effects of Health Education Based on Health Belief Model on Nutrition Behaviors of Primary School Students. Health Magazine 2012;4(5):289-299.
18. Karimi B, Sadat Hashemi M, Habibian H. Study of the breakfast habits and its relationship with some factors in Semnan (Iran) pupils. Koomesh 2008;9(3):285-291.[Persian].
19. Abdelmonem SH, Al-Dosari SN. Breakfast habits and snacks consumed at school among Qatari schoolchildren age 9-10 years. Nutr Food Sci 2008;38:264-270.
20. Delvarian-Zadeh1 M, Khosravi A, Razavian-Zadeh N, Bolbol-Haghighi N, Abbasian M, Nutritional Knowledge, Attitude and Practice of Female Junior High School Students in Two Regions of Iran. Knowledge & Health 2011; 6(1):19-26.
21. Hossein nejad M, Aziz ZadehForozi M,Mohamadalizadh S, et al. The role of self -efficacy inpredict eating behaviors among high school girl student Kerman. Journal of Shahid SadoughiUniversity of Medical Sicence Yazd 2008;16(3):49-56
22. Makuch A, Reschke K. Playing games in promoting childhood dental health. Patient Educ Counsel2001;43(1):105-10
23. Temple NJ, Steyn NP, Myburgh N G, Johanna H. Food items consumed by students attendingschools in different socioeconomic areas in Cape Town, South Africa. Elsevier 2006; 22: 252-258.
24. Carter BJ, Birnhaum AS, Hark L, et al. Using media messaging to promote healthful eating and physical activity among urban youths. J Nutr Educ