1. Saeedi Koupai M, Motaghi M. Comparing Health Literacy in High School Female Students and Their Mothers Regarding Women’s Health . Journal of Health Literacy . 2017; 1 (4) :220-229
2. Sampaio P Y S, Ito E, Sampaio R A C. The association of activity and participation with quality of life between Japanese older adults living in rural and urban areas. Journal of Clinical Gerontology and Geriatrics, 2013; 4(2): 51-56.
3. Mona M Amer J. Attitudes toward seeking couples counseling among egyptian couples. Procedia- Social and Behavioral Sciences, 2014; 140: 470- 475.
4. Holekian F, Madani Y, Gholamali Lavasani M. Laterralization and Marital satisfaction. Procedia- Social and Behavioral sciences, 2014; 165: 40- 44.
5. Rostami. Marital satisfaction in relation to social support, coping, and quality of life in medical staff in Tehran, Iran. Department of social work, 2013.
6. Raeisi M, Mostafavi F, Hasan Zade A, Sharifi Rad Gh. The relationship between health literacy and general health status and health behaviors in elderly City Esfahan. Journal of Preventive Medicine, 2011; 7 (4): 469-480.
7. Padash Z, Fatehi Zade M, Abedi M, Izadi Khah Z. Examine the effects of marital satisfaction based on quality of life. Journal of Behavioral Sciences, 2012; 10 (5): 363-372.
8. Ghafari M, Rezayi A. Study of marital satisfaction and quality of life with obsessive-compulsive tendency and married students life skills PNU. Journal of Medical Sciences, Islamic Azad University, 2012; 23(2): 140-147.
9. Bakhshode A, Bahrami Ehsan H, Rezazade M. Expectations of marriage and healthy relationship (between paired faith-based) in anticipation of quality of life. Psychological Science, 2014; 13(49): 75-87.
10. Tehrani Bani Hashemi S, Amir khani M A, Haghdost A, Alavian S M, Asghari fard H, Baradaran H, Barghamdi M. Parsinia S, Fathi Ranjbar S. 2007; 4 (1): 1-9.
11. Castro-Sánchez E, Chang P W, Vila Candel R, Escobedo A A, Holmes A H. Health literacy and Infectious Diseases: Why does it matter? International Journal of Infectious Diseases, 2016; 43: 103-110.
12. Ownby R L, Acevedo A, Jacobs R J, Caballero J, Waldrop-Valverde D. Quality of life, health status, and health service utilization related to a new measure of health literacy: FLIGHT/VIDAS. Patient education and counseling; 2014: 96(3): 404-410.