Ormshaw M, Kannas L. A Health Literacy Approach to School Health Education and Assessment : Physical Activity and Nutrition in Focus. 2012;2–4.
2. Montazeri A, Tavousi M, Mahdi Ebadi, Esmaeil Fattahi, Jahangiry L, Hashemi A, et al. Health literacy measures: A systematic review of the literature Mahmoud. Payesh. Payesh; 2015;14(4):485–96.
3. Kickbusch I, Pelikan JM, Apfel F, Tsouros AD. Health literacy: the solid facts. 2013.
4. Paasche-Orlow MK, Parker RM, Gazmararian JA, Nielsen-Bohlman LT, Rudd RR. The prevalence of limited health literacy. J Gen Intern Med. 2005;20(2):175–84.
5. Manganello JA. Health literacy and adolescents: A framework and agenda for future research. Health Educ Res. 2008;23(5):840–7.
6. Nielsen-Bohlman L, Panzer AM, Kindig DA. Health literacy: a prescription to end confusion. National Academies Press; 2004.
7. Ghaddar SF, Valerio MA, Garcia CM, Hansen L. Adolescent health literacy: The importance of credible sources for online health information. J Sch Health. 2012;82(1):28–36.
8. De Onis M, Blössner M, Borghi E. Global prevalence and trends of overweight and obesity among preschool children. Am J Clin Nutr. Am Soc Nutrition; 2010;92(5):1257–64.
9. Mohammadi J, Tavassoli E, Nilsaz M, Javadzade H, Mazaheri M, Mahammadi F, et al. Prevention of Overweight and Obesity In Children and Adolescents: A Review on The Accomplished Interventional studies. Sci J Ilam Univ Med Sci. 2013;83–90.
10. Lobstein T, Baur L a, Uauy R. Obesity in children and young people: A crisis in public health. [Internet]. Vol. 5 Suppl 1, Obesity Reviews. 2004. 4-104 p. Available from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15096099
11. Linnebur SA. in Adolescents Using the Newest Vital Sign. 2016;1–6.
12. Ghanbari, Sh. Ramezankhani , A. Mehrabi, ya Montazeri A. The Health Literacy Measure for Adolescents (HELMA):Development and psychometric evaluation. J Iran Inst Heal Sci Res. 2016;15(4):388–402.
13. Lam L., Yang L. Is low health literacy associated with overweight and obesity in adolescent: an epidemiology study in a 12-16 years population, Nanning, China 2012. Arch Public Heal. 2014;72(1):11.
14. Motlagh A reza D, Nooraliey P, Hossein M, Karimi J. Determination of Economic - Social factors associated with weight status and depression and the relationship between obesity and depression with regard to these factors in high school girls. payesh. 2014;14(3):305–13.
15. Moghimi-Dehkordi B, Safaee A, Vahedi M, Pourhoseingholi A, Pourhoseingholi MA, Ashtari S, et al. Overweight and obesity and related factors in urban Iranian population aged between 20 to 84 years. Ann Med Health Sci Res. Nigerian Medical Association; 2013;3(2):171–6.
16. Spear BA. Adolescent growth and development. J Acad Nutr Diet. Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics; 2002;S23.
17. The 9th University Student Conference on Innovation in Health Sciences. In: School of Health, Shahid Behesti University of Medical Sciences. 2016. p. 93.
18. Sharif I, Blank AE, Baker DW, Parker RM, Williams MV, Clark WS, et al. Relationship between child health literacy and body mass index in overweight children. Patient Educ Couns [Internet]. Elsevier; 2010 Apr [cited 2016 Jun 12];79(1):43–8. Available from: http://linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/S0738399109003371
19. Kazemi T, Taheri F, Ansarinezhad T, Sharifzadeh G. Prevalence of overweight and obesity in 2-5 year olds and its relationship with parental obesity. J Birjand Univ Med Sci. 2014;21(3).
20. M M. The Factors associated with adult obesity in Iran: A review. Iran J Nutr Sci Food Technol. 2012;7(1):119–27.
21. Rashidi A, Aghapour B, Dorosti-Motlagh AR, Mehrabi Y. The association between major dietary patterns and overweight or obesity among Iranian adolescent girls. Inian J Nutr Sci Food Technol. 2013;7(5):289–99.