1. Weigley MS, Mueller DH, Robinson CH. Robinson's Basic Nutrition and Diet Therapy. Translated by Nahid Kholdi, under supervision of Ali Keshavarz, Tehran, Salemi publication1999.
2. Ebadi SB. Comparing the effects of one session aerobic and resistance exercise with different intensities on appetite and mood in lean and an inactive man. M.A Thesis , University of Guilan, physical education faculty 2009: 8 [Persian]
3. World Cancer research Fund. Food, nutrition, physical activity, and the Prevention of Cancer. A Global Perspective [article online], London: World Cancer Research Fund, American institute for Cancer Research Available 2007
4. Saremi A. Askari M. Javaheri Hakhikhi P. Basic histology. Danesh Pazho publications 1990. [Persian]
5. Sohrabi MR. Overview of Clinical Nutrition. Publisher: Hayyan Cultural Institute
6. Morovatisharifabad MA, Ghofranipour FA, Heydarnia AR, Babaeirochi GR. Perceived Religious support of health promoting behavior and status doing these behaviors in Aged 65 years and older in Yazd. Journal of Shahid Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences. 2004;12(1) :23-9 [Persian]
7. Fransen MP, Van Schaik TM, Twickler TB, Essink-Bot ML. Applicability of internationally available health literacy measures in the Netherlands. Journal of Health Community 2011; 16(3) : 134-9.
8. Nielsen-Bohlman L. Health literacy: a prescription to end confusion. Washington DC: National Academies Press, 2004: 31-50.
9. Sørensen K, Van den Broucke S, Fullam J, Doyle G, Pelikan J, Slonska Z, Brand H. Health literacy and public health: a systematic review and integration of definitions and models.. BMC Public Health. 2012 Jan 25; 12:80. doi: 10.1186/1471-2458-12-80.
10. Zarcadoolas C, Pleasant A, Greer DS. Understanding health literacy: an expanded model. Health Promot Int 2005; 20: 195-203.
11. Ghanbari S, Majlessi F, Ghaffari M, et al. Evaluation of health literacy of pregnant woman in urban health centers of Shahid Beheshti Medical University. Daneshvar Med 2012; 19: 1-12. [Persian]
12. Kickbusch I. Health literacy addressing the health and education divide. Journal of Health Promotion International. 2001; 16(3) :289-97.
13. American Cancer Society, Joint Committee on National Health Education Standards. National health education standards: achieving health literacy. Washington (DC): American Cancer Society; 1997
14. Smith SK, Dixon A, Trevena L, Nutbeam D, Mc Caffery KJ. Exploring patient involvement in healthcare decision making across different education and functional health literacy groups. Soc Sci 2009; 69(12) : 1805-12.
15. Velardo S,. Elliott S., M Filiault SH, JN Drummond M (2010) the role of health literacy in parents decision making in children’s sporting participation Journal of Student Wellbeing. 2010;. 4(2): 55–65.
16. Pedersen BK, The anti–inflammatory effect of exercise, its role in diabetes and cardiovascular disease control. Essays in Biochemistry Essays Biochem. 2006; 42:105-17.
17. Atlanta GA. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Physical Activity and Health, A Report of the Surgeon General, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), National Centers for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, Available From, URL 1996.
18. Katbi, F; Farahani, A and Aghayari, A. studing the seftey status of sport places in universities of Yazd, Journal of sport Sciences, 2012: 27-38 [Persian]
19. habani, A; Ghafori, F and Honari, H. Investigating the problems of public sport in Iran, Journal of Research in sport sciences,2012: 13-26 [Persian]
20. Kerzik, K and Joe P. A guildline for planners in sustainable development, Translated into Farsi by: Amiriyan, Sohrab and Hataminejad, H. Charkh Niloofari publication, 1st edition. Mashhad, 2010
21. Vearey, Joanna, Ingrid Palmary, Liz Thomas b, Lorena Nunez, Scott Drimie. Urban health in Johannesburg: The importance of place in understanding intraurban inequalities in a context of migration and HIV, journal Health Place. 2010;16(4): 694-702
22. Delavari A, Alikhani S, Alaedini F, Goya M. Ministry of health and medical education (I.R. Iran), Health Deputy, Center for Disease Control, A National Profile of No communicable Disease Risk Factors in the I.R, f Iran, Tehran, publishing center SEDA 2005. [Persian]
23. World Health Organization, Annual Global move for health initiative, a concept paper: World Health Organization WHO/NMH/NPH/PAH/03.1; 2003.
24. Martins TG, Assis MA, Nahas MV, Gauche H, Moura EC. Leisure-time physical inactivity in adults and factors associated. Rev Saude Publica, 2009; 43: 814-24.
25. Roozbahani N, Ghofranipour F, Eftekhar-Ardebili H, Hajizadeh E, The relationship between self-efficacy and stage of change and physical activity behavior in postpartum women. AMUJ, 2013; 15(68):61-71. [Persian]
26. Williams MV, Davis T, Parker RM, Weiss BD. The Role of Health Literacy in Patients – physician Communication. FAM Med, 2002; 34(5):383-9.
27. Shahla Ghanbari, Fereshteh M, Mohtasham Ghaffari, M Mahmoodi M.Evaluation of health literacy of pregnant women in urban health centers of Shahid Beheshti Medical University. Daneshvar (medicine) shahed University, 2012; 19(97): 1-12 [Persian]
28. Shieh, C. & Halstead, J. A. Understanding the impact of health literacy on women's health. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 2009; 38: 601-612.
29. Von WC, Knight K, Steptoe A, Wardle J. Functional health literacy and health-promoting behaviour in a national sample of British adults. J Epidemiol Community Health, 2007; 61(12): 1086-90.
30. Nekoei-Moghadam M, Parva S, Amiresmaili MR, Baneshi MR. Health Literacy and Utilization of health Services in Kerman urban Area. The Journal of Toloo-e-Behdasht, 2011; 11(4):123-34.
31. Tehrani Banihashemi SA, Amirkhani MA, Haghdoost AA, Alavian SM, Asgharifard H, Baradaran H, et al. Health Literacy and the Affecting Factors: A Study in Five Provinces of Iran, Strides in Development of Medical Education. Journal of Medical Education Development Center, 2007; 4(1): 1-9. [Persian]
32. Ghasemi SH, Azari GH, Rahchamani M, Assessment of physical activity and related factors in breast feeding mothers, Payesh, 2012; 11: 643-649. [Persian]
33. Bostock S, Steptoe A. Association between low functional health literacy and mortality in older adults: longitudinal cohort study. British Medical Journal, 2012; 344: 2-10.
34. Lee SY, Tsai TI, Tsai YW, Kuo K. Health literacy, health status, and healthcare utilization of Taiwanese adults: results from a national survey. BMC Public Health, 2010; 10: 614. doi: 10.1186/1471-2458-10-614
35. Michael Huen Sum Lam and Angela Yee-Man Leung. The Effectiveness of Health Literacy Oriented Programs on Physical Activity Behaviors in Middle Aged and Older Adults with Type 2 Diabetes: A Systematic Review. Health Psychol Res, 2016 23; 4(1): 7-12
36. Geboers B, de Winter AF, Luten KA, Jansen CJ, Reijneveld SA. The association of health literacy with physical activity and nutritional behavior in older adults, and its social cognitive mediators. J Health Commune, 2014;19 (2): 61-76
37. Cesnaitiene V J., Valantine I. Health Literacy, Physical Activity And Motivation To Exercise For Students In Sports Science Study Programes Conference: XIII ENSSEE Forum, At Rome, Italy 2015
38. Wilburn Grace A (2014) Exploring Cross-Sectional Relationship between Health Literacy, Dietary Intake, Physical Activity, and Anthropometric/Biological Variables among Residents in Southwest Virginia. Thesis submitted to the faculty of Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of
39. Dominick GM et al. Health literacy predicts change in physical activity self-efficacy among sedentary Latins. J Immigr minor health. 2013; 15(3):533-539
40. Chandra Osborn et al. The mechanisms linking health literacy to behavior and health status. Am J health behave, 2011; 35(1):118-128.