1-Piwko C, Koren G, Babashov V, Vicente C, Einarson TR. Economic burden of nausea and vomiting of pregnancy in the USA. Journal of population therapeutics and clinical pharmacology= Journal de la therapeutique des populations et de la pharamcologie clinique. 2012 Dec;20(2):e149-60.
2- Chan OK, Sahota DS, Leung TY, Chan LW, Fung TY, Lau TK. Nausea and vomiting in health‐related quality of life among Chinese pregnant women. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. 2010 Dec 1;50(6):512-8.
3- Lacasse A, Rey E, Ferreira E, Morin C, Berard A. Nausea and vomiting of pregnancy: what about quality of life?. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology. 2008 Nov 1;115(12):1484-93.
4- Lacasse A, Bérard A. Validation of the nausea and vomiting of pregnancy specific health related quality of life questionnaire. Health and quality of life outcomes. 2008 May 9;6(1):1.
5- Joibari L,Sanago A,Chehre gosha M.quality of life for Nausea and vomiting of women pregnancy. Magzine Ghom University Of Medical Siensces 2013؛2(6):94-88. [Full Text in Persian].
6 - Peyman N, Ezzati Rastegar K, Tehrani H, Zarei F. Explanation of unwanted pregnancy from the perspective of family planning service providers: An exploratory study. The Iranian Journal of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Infertility. 2016;19(12):18-26.
7. Soltani AZ, Kajuri MD, Safavi SH, Hosseini FA. Frequency and severity of nausea and vomiting in pregnancy and the related factors among pregnant women. Iran Journal of Nursing. 2007 May;19(48):95-102.
8- Raeisi M, Mostafavi F, Hasnzadeh A, Sharifirad GH. Related to Health Literacy with condition general health and behavior health in elderly population of Isfahan, Iran.Issue reasercher health system2011؛2(4):7. [Persian]
9- Tol A, Pourreza A, Tavasoli E, Rahimi Foroshani A. Determination of knowledge and health literacy among women with type 2 diabetes in teaching hospitals of TUMS. Journal of Hospital. 2012 Oct 15;11(3):45-52.( Persian)
10- Javadzade H, Sharifirad G, Reisi M, Tavassoli E, Rajati F. Health Literacy among Adults of Isfahan. Iran. J Health Syst Res. 2013;9(5):540-9. [Full Text in Persian].
11- Tavasoli Z, Nava F. The relationship between health literacy and marital satisfaction and quality of life of married women aged 30 to 40 in Mashhad. Journal of Health Literacy. 2017;2(1):31-8.
12- Kooshyar H, Shoorvazi M, Dalir Z, Hosseini M. Health literacy and its relationship with medical adherence and health-related quality of life in diabetic community-residing elderly. Journal of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences. 2014 Mar 1;23:134-43.( Persian)
13. Williams J. The Skills for Life survey: A national needs and impact survey of literacy, numeracy and ICT skills. The Stationery Office; 2003.Contract No.: Document Number|.
14. Sudore RL, Mehta KM, Simonsick EM, Harris TB, Newman AB, Satterfield S, Rosano C, Rooks RN, Rubin SM, Ayonayon HN, Yaffe K. Limited literacy in older people and disparities in health and healthcare access. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society. 2006 May 1;54(5):770-6.
15- Nekoei-Moghadam M, Parva S, Amiresmaili M, Baneshi M. Health Literacy and Utilization of health Services in Kerman urban Area 2011. Tolue Behdasht Journal. 2012;11(14):123-34. [Full Text in Persian].
16- Tol A, Pourreza A, Rahimi Foroshani A, Tavassoli E. Assessing the effect of educational program based on small group on promoting knowledge and health literacy among women with type2 diabetes referring to selected hospitals affiliated to Tehran University of Medical Sciences. Razi Journal of Medical Sciences. 2013 Feb 15;19(104):10-9.. [Full Text in Persian].
17. Deuchar N. Nausea and vomiting in pregnancy: a review of the problem with particular regard to psychological and social aspect. Br J Obestet Gynecol;1995. 102: 6-8.
18. Munch S,Korst LM, Hernandez GD, Romero R ,and Goodwin TM: Health-related quality of life in women with nausea and vomiting of pregnancy: the importance of psychosocial context. J Perinatol. Jan 2011; 31(1): 10–20. doi: 10.1038/jp.2010.54PubMed Abstract | Publisher Full Text
19. Shishehgar F, Payman A. Association of vomiting in pregnancy with body mass index and quality of life. Bimonthly Journal of Hormozgan University of Medical Sciences. 2010 Jan 15;13(4):270-6. [Full Text in Persian].
20. Rasheed P, Al-Sowielem LS. Health education needs for pregnancy: A study among women attending primary health centers. Journal of family & community medicine. 2003 Jan;10(1):31.
21.Lacasse A RE, Ferreira E, Morin C, Bérard A. Validity of a modified Pregnancy-Unique Quantification of Emesis and Nausea (PUQE) scoring index to assess severity of nausea and vomiting of pregnancy. American journal of obstetrics and gynecology. 2008 Jan 31;198(1):71-e1. http://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajog.2007.05.051.
22.Abedian Z, Abbaszadeh N, Latif NR, Shakeri MT. The Effect of Telephone Support On The Severity Of Nausea and Vomiting In The First Trimester of Pregnancy In The Primiparous Women. iranian journal of obstetrics, gyneocology and infertility2014 : 17 (118); 18 - 29.
23. Ozdemir H, Alper Z, Uncu Y, Bilgel N. Health literacy among adults: a study from Turkey. Health education research. 2010:cyp068.
24. McLaughlin RA. Associations among health literacy levels and health outcomes in pregnant women with pregestational and gestational diabetes in an urban setting (Doctoral dissertation, The University of Tennessee).2009.
25. Amiresmaili M, Nekoei Moghadam M, Saberi anari SH, Sadeghi A, Saber M, Taheri G, Hosseini SH, Rezazadeh J. Study of health literacy level of women referring to health centers-2010. Journal of North Khorasan University of Medical Sciences.2013;5:1079. [Persian].
26. Pati S, Feemster KA, Mohamad Z, Fiks A, Grundmeier R, Cnaan A. Maternal health literacy and late initiation of immunizations among an inner-city birth cohort. Maternal and child health journal. 2011 Apr 1;15(3):386-94.
27. Pati S, Mohamad Z, Cnaan A, Kavanagh J, Shea JA. Influence of Maternal Health Literacy on Child Participation in Social Welfare Programs: The Philadelphia Experience. Am J Public Health 2010;(100):1662–1665.
28. Endres LK, Sharp LK, Haney E, Dooley SL. Health literacy and pregnancy preparedness in pregestational diabetes. Diabetes Care. 2004 Feb 1;27(2):331-4.
29. Ghanbari S, Majlessi F, Ghaffari M, Mahmoodi Majdabadi M. Evaluation of health literacy of pregnant women in urban health centers of Shahid Beheshti Medical University. Daneshvar. 2012 Mar 15;19(97):1-2. [Persian]
30. Jovic-Vranes A, Bjegovic-Mikanovic V. Which women patients have better health literacy in Serbia?. Patient education and counseling. 2012 Oct 31;89(1):209-12.
31. Paasche‐Orlow MK, Parker RM, Gazmararian JA, Nielsen‐Bohlman LT, Rudd RR. The prevalence of limited health literacy. Journal of general internal medicine. 2005 Feb 1;20(2):175-84.
32. Carthery-Goulart MT, Anghinah R, Areza-Fegyveres R, Bahia VS, Brucki SM, Damin A, Formigoni AP, Frota N, Guariglia C, Jacinto AF, Kato EM. Performance of a Brazilian population on the test of functional health literacy in adults. Revista de Saúde Pública. 2009 Aug;43(4):631-8.
33. Von Wagner C, Knight K, Steptoe A, Wardle J. Functional health literacy and health-promoting behaviour in a national sample of British adults. Journal of epidemiology and community health. 2007 Dec 1;61(12):1086-90.
34. Peerson A, Saunders M. Health literacy revisited: what do we mean and why does it matter?. Health promotion international. 2009 Sep 1;24(3):285-96.
35. Safeer RS, Keenan J. Health literacy: the gap between physicians and patients. Am Fam Physician. 2005 Aug 1;72(3):463-8.
36. Artinian NT, Lange MP, Templin T, Stallwood LG, Hermann CE. Functional health literacy in an urban primary care clinic. The Internet Journal of Advanced Nursing Practice 2003;5(2). Available at: http://www.ispub.com.
37. Berkman ND, DeWalt DA, Pignone MP, Sheridan SL, Lohr KN, Lux L, Sutton SF, Swinson T, Bonito AJ. Literacy and health outcomes: summary.
38. Carthery-Goulart MT, Anghinah R, Areza-Fegyveres R, Bahia VS, Brucki SM, Damin A, Formigoni AP, Frota N, Guariglia C, Jacinto AF, Kato EM. Performance of a Brazilian population on the test of functional health literacy in adults. Revista de Saúde Pública. 2009 Aug;43(4):631-8.
39. Jovic-Vranes A, Bjegovic-Mikanovic V, Marinkovic J. Functional health literacy among primary health-care patients: data from the Belgrade pilot study. Journal of Public Health. 2009 May 19:fdp049.
40. La Vonne AD, Zun LS. Assessing adult health literacy in urban healthcare settings. Journal of the National Medical Association. 2008 Nov 30;100(11):1304-8.
41. Hironaka LK, Paasche-Orlow MK, Young RL, Bauchner H, Geltman PL. Caregiver health literacy and adherence to a daily multi-vitamin with iron regimen in infants. Patient education and counseling. 2009 Jun 30;75(3):376-80.
42. Parker RM, Wolf MS, Kirsch I. Preparing for an epidemic of limited health literacy: Weathering the perfect storm. Journal of General Internal Medicine. 2008 Aug 1;23(8):1273-6.
43. North Carolina). Research Triangle Institute. Evidence-based Practice Center North Carolina Central University (Durham, Berkman ND. Health literacy interventions and outcomes an updated systematic review. Rockville, MD: Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality; 2011 Mar.
44. Shieh C, Halstead JA. Understanding the impact of health literacy on women's health. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing. 2009 Sep 1;38(5):601-12.
45. Sanders LM, Federico S, Klass P, Abrams MA, Dreyer B. Literacy and child health: a systematic review. Archives of pediatrics & adolescent medicine. 2009 Feb 2;163(2):131-40.
46. Izadirad H, Zareban I. The Relationship between Health Literacy with Health Status, Preventive Behaviors and Health Services Utilization in the Region of Baluchistan, Sistan and Baluchestan Province. Journal of Education And Community Health. 2015 Dec 15;2(3):43-50.
47. Andrus MR, Roth MT. Health literacy: a review. Pharmacotherapy: The Journal of Human Pharmacology and Drug Therapy. 2002 Mar 1;22(3):282-302..
48. Headley AJ, Harrigan J. Using the pregnancy perception of risk questionnaire to assess health care literacy gaps in maternal perception of prenatal risk. Journal of the national medical association. 2009. 1;101(10):1041.
49. Group Authors. Country guide of Providing obstetric services in Children and mother-friendly hospitals. Tehran:Charsoye honar ;2012