1. White RD, Bunch TJ, Hankins DG. Evolution of a community-wide early defibrillation programme: experience over 13 years using police/fire personnel and paramedics as responders. Resuscitation 2005; 65(3): 279-83.
2. Rea TD, Eisenberg MS, Sinibaldi G, White RD. Incidence of EMS-treated out-of-hospital cardiac arrest in the United States. Resuscitation 2004; 63(1): 17-24.
3. Alijanpour E, Amri Maleh P, KHafri S, Razzaghi F. Assessment of different cardio-pulmonary resuscitation teaching approach on quality of education in medical student, Babol 2011. Medical Journal of Mashhad University of Medical Sciences 2014; 56(6): 376-82.
4. Mazloomy Mahmoodabad SS, Tehrani H, Gholian-aval M, Gholami H, Nematy M. The effect of social class on the amount of salt intake in patients with hypertension. Blood pressure. 2016;25(6):360-3.
5. Mohsen Saffari*, Najmemolouk Amini, Amir H Pakpour, Hormoz Sanaeinasab, Hojat rahidi jahan. Assessment the Medical Sciences Students` Knowledge and Skill About Basic Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) in Accidents and Disasters. ranian Journal of Health Education and Health Promotion. 2013;1(1):41-50.
6. Hazinski MF, Markenson D, Neish S, Gerardi M, Hootman J, Nichol G, et al. Response to cardiac arrest and selected life-threatening medical emergencies: the medical emergency response plan for schools. A statement for healthcare providers, policymakers, school administrators, and community leaders. Pediatrics 2004; 113(1): 155-68.
7. Tehrani H, Gholian-aval M, Hasani-kabootarkhani M, Peyman N, Vahedian-Shahroodi M. The impact of new communications technology on promoting women’s physical activity. PAYESH. 2016;15(3):293-300.
8. AghvamyM, Mohammadzade SH, Gallalmanesh M, Zare R. Assessment The Education Compariment to Two Ways:Groupe Education and Computer Education on Quality of Life in the Children 8-12 years Suffering From Asthema in the Valiasr Hospital of Zanjan. Journal of Zanjan University of Medical Sciences 2010; 19(74): 78-85.
9. Hassanzadeh A, Vasili A, Zare Z. Effects of two educational method of lecturing and role playing on knowledge and performance of high school students in first aid at emergency scene. Iran J Nurs Midwifery Res. 2010;15(1):8-13. 10. 10. Daneshmandi M, Asgari A, Tadrisi S, Ebadi A, Mokhtari Nouri J. Effect of self-and buddy-aid education by lecture and multimedia software package methods on the knowledge level of personnel. Journal Mil Med 2011; 13(1): 7-10.
11. Khalili A, Davodi M, Pouladi S, Paymard A, Shayan A, Azodi P , et al. Comparative Study on the Effect of Professional Ethics Education Using Two Methods, Group Discussion and Multi-Media Software on the Knowledge of Nursing Students. Research Journal of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical Sciences 2016; 7(4): 2776-81.
12. Kemppamen JK, Dubbert PM, Williams PM. Effects of group discussion and guided patient care experience on nurses' attitudes towards care of patients with AIDS. Journal of Advanced Nursing2006; 24(2): 296-302.
13. Siavash Vahabi Y, Tadrisi SD, Daneshmandi M, Saghafi Nia M. Comparing the Effect of Triage Education in Lecture and Multimedia Software on Nurses Learning. Journal of Critical Care Nursing 2011; 4(1): 7-12.
14. Zarei AR, Jahanpour F, Alhani F, Razazan N, Ostovar A. The Impact of Multimedia Education on Knowledge and Self-efficacy among Parents of Children with Asthma: A Randomized Clinical Trial. Journal of Caring Sciences 2014: 3(3): 185-92.
15. Mollazadeh H, Kameli A, Jafari chogan M, Mirhosseini F SM. Comparing the Effect of Education by Lecture and Multimedia Software on Learning of Fundamental of nursing in nursing students. Journal of North Khorasan University of Medical Sciences 2014; 6(1): 151-9.
16. Jahanpour F, Paimard A, Pouladi SH, Azodi P, Khalili A, et al. Comparig The Durability of Professional Ethics, Learning in Two Methods of Group Discussion and Multimedia Software. Research Journal of Medical Sciences 2016; 10(3): 120-23