1. Tehrani H. Media Health Literacy. Journal of Health Literacy. 2016;1(3):141-6.
2. Saeedi Koupai M, Motaghi M. Comparing Health Literacy in High School Female Students and Their Mothers Regarding Women’s Health. Journal of Health Literacy. 2017;1(4):220-9.
3. Moien M. Persian dictionary. Tehran: Amir kabir,2013; P1942.
4. Hosieni F, Mirzaei T, Ravari A, Akbary A. The relationship between health literacy and quality of life in retirement of Rafsanjan University of Medical Sciences. Journal of Health Literacy. 2016;1(2):92-9.
5. Azimi S, Ramezankhani A, Rakhshani F, Ghaffari M, Ghanbari S. Comparison of health literacy between medical and non-medical students in Shahid Beheshti Universities in the academic year 1392-93. Pejouhandeh.2015;20(2):78-85.
6. Khosravi A, Ahmadzade KH, Ahmadzade F. Development of health literacy. Bushehr: Bushehr University of Medical Sciences. 2014: P28-32.
7. Mollakhalili H, Papi A, Sharifirad Gh, Zare Farashbandi F, HasanZadeh A. A Survey on Health Literacy of Inpatients Educational Hospitals of Isfahan University of Medical Sciences. Health Inf Manage. 2014; 11(4):473.
8. Tehrani Banihashemi S, Amirkhani M, Hagh doost A, Aleviyan S, Asghari fard H,baradaran H, et al. Health Literacy and the Influencing Factors: A Study in Five Provinces of Iran. Strides Dev Med Educ. 2007; 4(1): 1-9.
9. Edwards M, Wood F, Davies M., Edwards A. The Development of health Literacy in Patients with Long-term Health Condition: the Health Literacy Pathway Model. BMC Public Health. 2012; 12:130.
10. Cho, Y. I., Lee, S. Y. D., Arozullah, A. M., & Crittenden, K. S. Effects of health literacy on health status and health service utilization amongst the elderly. Social science & medicine. 2008; 66: 1809-1816.
11. Reisi M, Mostafavi F, Hasanzadeh A, Sharifirad G. The relationship between health literacy and general health status and health behaviors in elderly. J COPE 2011; 7(4): 469-480.
12. Nekoei-Moghadam M, Parva S, Amiresmaili M, Baneshi M. Health Literacy and Utilization of health Services in Kerman urban Area 2011. J TB 2013; 11(4): 123-134.
13. Khosravi A, Ahmadzadeh Kh, Arastoopoor Sh, Tahmasbi R. Health Literacy Levels of Diabetic Patients Referred to Shiraz Health Centers and Its Effective Factors. Health Inf Manage 2015; 12(2):205.
14. Khosravi A, Ahmadzadeh Kh. Investigating health literacy Level of patients referred to Bushehr hospitals and recognizing its effective factors. ISMJ. 2015;18(6): 1245-1253.
15. Nutbeam D. Kickbusch I. Advancing Health Literacy. A global challenge for the 21st century. HealthPromot. 2000; 15(3):4-183.
16. Tavousi M, Ebadi A, Shakeri nejad GH, Fatahi A, etal. Definitions of health literacy: a review of the literature. Payesh. 2013; 13(1): 119-124.
17. Narimisa P, Eidni F, Seydi A, heydariyan Z. Promote community literacy. J behvarz. 2013;25(89):28-30.
18. Montazeri A, Tavousi M, Rakhshani F, Azin S, Jahangiri K, Ebadi M,et al. Health literacy forIranian Adults (HELIA): development and psychometric Properties. payesh. 2014; 13(5): 589-599.
19. Khosravi A, Ahmadzadeh Kh, Arastoopoor SH, Tahmasbi R. Measuring the Fitness Level of Health Literacy Level and Readability of Educational Resources Available to Diabetic Patients Referring to Shiraz Health Centers. J Library and Information. 2013; 16(3):37-57.
20. Kooshyar H, Shoorvazi M,Dalir Z, Hosseini M. Health Literacy and its Relationship with Medical Adherence and Health-Related Quality of Life in Diabetic Community-Residing Elderly. Journal of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences. 2014; 23(1):134-43.
21. Javadzade H, Sharifirad Gh, Reisi M, Mahaki B, Nasr Esfahani M, Mostafavi F. Relationship between knowledge and implementing health literacy strategies in patient education. School of Nursing Army Islamic Republic of Iran. 2015; 1(3): 33-40 .
22. Asna ashari F,Pirdehghan A, Ragabi F, sayari fard A, Ghadiryan L, Rostami N, etal. The Study of Health Literacy of Staff about Risk Factors of Chronic Diseases in 2014. Hamadan university of medical science. 2015; 22(3): 248-254.
23. Afshari M, Khazaei S, Bahrami M, Merati H. Investing Adult Health literacy Tuyserkan City. Education and Community Health. 2014; 1(2): 48-55.
24. Lee S.D, Tsai T, Tsai Y, Kuo K. N. Health Literacy, Health Status, and Healthcare Utilization of Taiwanese Adults: Results from a National Survey. BMC Public Health. 2010; 10(614): 1-8.
25. Rafiezadeh Gharrehtapeh Sh, Tabarsy B, Hassanjani S, Razavi M, Amjady M, Hojjati H. Relationship between the Health Literacy with selfefficacy of the diabetic patient's type 2referred to Gorgan city clinic in 2014. Diabetes nurse school Nursing and Midwifery Zabul. 2015; 2(3): 30-42.
26. Toci E,Burazeri G, Myftiu S, Sorensen K, Brand H. Health literacy in a population-based sample of adult men and women in a South Eastern European country.J Public Health (Oxf).2015; pii: fdv006.
27. Karimi S, Keyvanara M, Hosseini M, Jafarian M, khorasani E.Health Literacy, general health status, utilization of health services and the relationship between them in Adults. Journal of HealthInformation Management. 2014; 10(4):862-875.
28. Tol A, Pourreza A, Tavasoli E, Rahimi Foroshani A. Determination of knowledge and health literacy among women with type2diabetes in teaching hospitals of TUMS, Journal of Hospital. 2012; 11(3): 45-52.