1. Olyani S, Tehrani H, Esmaily H, Rezaii M, Vahedian-Shahroodi M. Assessment of health literacy with the Newest Vital Sign and its correlation with body mass index in female adolescent students. International journal of adolescent medicine and health. 2017.
2. Tehrani H. Media Health Literacy. Journal of Health Literacy. 2016;1(3):141-6.
3. Fransen M, Van Schaik T, Twickler T, Essink-Bot M. Applicability of internationally available health literacy measures in the Netherlands. Journal of Health Communication. 2011;16(sup3):134-49.
4. Schulz PJ, Nakamoto K. Health literacy and patient empowerment in health communication: the importance of separating conjoined twins. Patient education and counseling. 2013;90(1):4-11.
5. zarrinkolah A, Dashti F, Abedi H, Masoudi SM. A Study of Puberty Health Literacy Level of the First 14-16 Year Girls Grade High School Students in the Eghlid City. Journal of Health Literacy. 2016;1(3):164-71.
6. Keramati M.R, Esfandyari M.R, Eshratabadi M.H. The effect of educational program of maturity’s hygiene on knowledge, approach and general health f teenagers. educational new thoughts 2009;5(1):35-50.
7. Eckman MH, Wise R, Leonard AC, Dixon E, Burrows C, Khan F, et al. Impact of health literacy on outcomes and effectiveness of an educational intervention in patients with chronic diseases. Patient education and counseling. 2012;87(2):143-51.
8. Ghanbari S, Ramezankhani A, Mehrabi Y, Montazeri A. The Health Literacy Measure For Adolescents (Helma): Development And Psychometric Evaluation. Journal of the Iranian Institute for Health Sciences Research. 2016;4:388-402.
9. Paasche‐Orlow MK, Parker RM, Gazmararian JA, Nielsen‐Bohlman LT, Rudd RR. The prevalence of limited health literacy. Journal of general internal medicine. 2005;20(2):175-84.
10. Neter E, Brainin E. eHealth literacy: extending the digital divide to the realm of health information. Journal of medical Internet research. 2012;14(1).
11. Hamayeli Mehrabani H, Mirmiranl P, Alaiin F, Azizi F. Changes in nutritional knowledge, attitude, and practices of adolescents in district 13 of Tehran after 4 years of education. Iranian Journal of endocrinology and metabolism. 2009;11(3):235-43.
12. Karimi S, Keyvanara M, Hosseini M, Jafarian M, Khorasani E. Health literacy, health status, health services utilization and their relationships in adults in Isfahan. Health Inf Manage. 2014;10(6):862-75.
13. Javadzade H, Sharifirad G, Reisi M, Tavassoli E, Rajati F. Health literacy among adults population of Isfahan. J Health Syst Res. 2013;9(5):540-9.
14. Tehrani Banihashemi S-A, Amirkhani MA, Haghdoost AA, Alavian S-M, Asgharifard H, Baradaran H, et al. Health literacy and the influencing factors: a study in five provinces of Iran. Strides in Development of Medical Education. 2007;4(1):1-9.