1. Fathi F, Rezaee Sofi M. The Relationship between Health Literacy and Physical Activity Level of Elderly Women in the City of Urmia. Journal of Health Literacy. 2017;2(1):12-21.
2. Tehrani H, Vahedian Shahroodi M, Fadayevatan R, Abusalehi A, Esmaeili H. Mental Health Status and its Related Factors in Elderly People Residing in Nursing Homes of Mashhad, Iran. Journal of Health and Development. 2017;6(3):171-81.
3. Aliakbari Dehkordi M, Peymanfar E, Mohtashami T, Borjali A. The comparison of different levels of religious attitude on sense of meaning, loneliness and happiness in life of elderly persons under cover of social wlfare organisation of urmia city . Salmand. 2015; 9 (4) :297-305.(Persian)
4. Ghorbanalipoor M , Esmaeili A.Effectineness of Logotherapy on Death Anxiety in the Elderly. Counseling Culture and Psychology.2012;3(9):53-68.(Persian).
5. Shahbazi M , Golzari M , Borjali A. Effectiveness of a healthy lifestyle based on the World Health Model on death anxiety among elderly people of Ilam.Sabzevar University of Medical Sciences.2015;22(3):308-316.(Persian).
6. Nouhi E, Karimi T, Iranmanesh S. Comparing Fear of Death of the Elderly Settled in Elderly’s Home and Inhabited in City Houses of Isfahan. Salmand. 2014; 8 (4) :24-31.(Persian)
7. Troller, P J. Families, Humor and the Dying Process. A Research paper Submitted in Master of Science Degree With a Major in Marriage and Family Therapy ,University of Wisconsin-Stout, Menomonie, WI 54751, 2003, USA.
8. Ghasempour A. Predicting Death Anxiety on The Basis of Emotion Cognitive Regulation Strategies. 3. 2012; 13 (48) :63-70 (Persian).
9. Templer D. I. The construction and validation of a death anxiety scale. Journal General Psychology, 1970, 82, 165–177.
10. Ghorbanalipour, M. Ismail A. the effectiveness of the therapy on anxiety mean the death of the elderly, mental health counseling Journal of culture; 2012, 3 (9): 68-54.(Persian)
11. Salehidoost Z, Peymanpak F, Pashaei L, Hatami H. The relationship between resilience against stress with humor and hope for the future among female students.Woman & Study of Family.2013;6(22):99-115.(Persian).
12. Khoshoei M .The Relationship between Emotional Intelligence and humor in University students. Studies in Education and Psychology.2008;9(2):95-111.(Persian)
13. Redstone L. MindfulnessMeditation and Aromatherapy to Reduce Stress and Anxiety. Archives of Psychiatric Nursing.2015;9:192-193.
14. Kavyani H, Javaheri F, Bahiraei H.Effectiveness of MBCT on Reducing negative automatic thoughts, dysfunctional attitudes, depression and anxiety: the 60-day follow-up. Cognitive Sciences.2005;7(1):49-59(Persian)
15. farhadi A, Movahedi Y, Kariminajad K, Movahedi M. The effect of mindfulness-based cognitive therapy on depression in male patients with coronary artery disease. Cardiovascular Nursing Journal. 2014; 2 (4) :6-14.(Persian)
16. Hofmann S, Sawyer A, Witt A, Oh D. The Effect of Mindfulness-Based Therapy on Anxiety and Depression: A Meta-Analytic Review. Journal of Consultation Clinical Psychology.2010;78(2): 169- 183. DOI:10.1037/a0018555.
17. Kavyani H ,Hatami N , Shafiabadi A. Effectiveness of MBCT on Quality of life in depressed people (Nonclinical). Cognitive Sciences.2008;10(4):39-48.(Persian).
18. Akbari M, Nafisi N , Jamshidifar Z. Effectiveness of Mindfulness Training in Decreasing the Perceived Stress among the Patients Suffering from Breast Cancer. Thought & Behavior in Clinical Psychology.2013;7(27):7-16.(Persian)
19. Greengross G. Humor and Aging – A Mini-Review. Gerontology.2013; 59:448-453. DOI: 10.1159/000351005.
20. Seyedian M, Falah M, Nourouziyan M , Nejat S , Delavar A , Ghasemzadeh H. validity of the Farsi version of Mini-Mental State Examination. Medical Council Of I.R.I.2008 ; 25(4):408-414.(Persian)
21. Madadi M, Khodabakhshi Koolaee A. Efficacy of Kataria Group Laughter Therapy and Physical Activity on Hope and Meaningfulness in Life among Elderlies in Tehran . 3. 2016; 2 (4) :40-48.DOI:10.21859/ijrn-02046.
22. Aghaei A, Arizi H, Khoshoei M. The relationship between sense of humor and mental health in people 20-60 years old in Isfahan. Behavioral Sciences Research.2005;3(2).28-34.(Persian)
23. Khoshoei M. The relationship between sense of humor and mental disorders in pre-university students in Isfahan. Psychology, University of Tabriz.2008;3(9):47-64.(Persian)
24. Pishbahar K, Arab A. The Relationship living in the present and quality of life in Sistan and Baluchestan University. International Congress of Psychology in Iran.2005.(Persian)
25. Rajabi GH, Bahrani M. The Analysis of Death Anxiety Scale Question.Pschology.2001;5(4):331- 344.(Persian)
26. Naderi F, Esmaeili E.Relationship of Death anxiety and suicide ideation with subjective well-being in male and female students of Islamic Azad University of Ahvaz.3.2008;17(6):36-46.(Persian)
27. Najjarian B, Hadianfar H. Jokes and sense of humor in psychotherapy. Journal of psychotherapical Novelties, 2000; 5(17, 18):51-65. (Persian)
28. Richman,J. The role of Psychotherapy and humor for Death anxiety, Death wishes, and Aging. Omega (Westport). .2007; 54(1): 41-51.
29. Yang Y, Liu Y, Zhang H, Liu J. Effectiveness of mindfulness-based stress reduction and mindfulness-based cognitive therapies on people living with HIV: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Nursing sciences .2015; 2(3):283-294. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ijnss.2015.07.003
30. Abbott R, Whear R, Rodgers L, Bethel R, Coon J, Kuyken W, Stein K, Dickens CH. Effectiveness of mindfulness-based stress reduction and mindfulness based cognitive therapy in vascular disease: A systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Psychosomatic Research.2014; 76:341-351.
31. Thaler A, Posen J, Giladi N, Manor Y, Mayanz C, Mirelman A, Gurevich T. Appreciation of humor is decreased among patients with Parkinson’s disease. Parkinsonism and Related Disorders.2012; 18:144-148.
32. Mager M, Cabe P. Effect Of Death Anxiety On Perception OF Death-Related Humor. Psychological Reports.1990; 66(2-3):1311-1314. DOI: 10.2466/pr0.1990.66.3c.1311
33. Khodaabakhshi-Koolaee A, Nasiri Z. Compare Self-Esteem and Social Support among Ageing .Zah J Res Med Sci 2012;14(9): 101-103.
34. Kashaniyan F, khodabakhshi-koolaee A. Effectiveness of positive psychology group interventions on meaning of life and life satisfaction among older adults. Elderly Health Journal. 2015; 1 (2):68-74. URL: http://ehj.ssu.ac.ir/article-1-44-en.html
35. Hosseini FS, Khodabakhshi-koolaee A, Taghvaee D. Effectiveness of group film therapy on happiness and quality of life among elderly adults of Kahrizak nursing home. Journal of Health Literacy, 2016; 1 (2) :109-117 . URL: http://literacy.ihepsa.ir/article-1-36-fa.html
36. Famil Ahmarian FS, Khodabakhshi Koolaee A, Falsafinejad MR. The effects of group logo-therapy on life expectancy and sleep quality in elderlies of boarding center of Tehran city .Journal of Research on Religion & Health 2015; 1(3):11-18. (Persian).
37. Bahrami Einolgasi H, Khodabakhshi koolaee A, Taghvaee D. Efficacy of group physical activity on sleep quality and quality of life among older adults in Kahrizak nursing home. joge. 2016; 1 (1) :29-39. DOI: 10.18869/acadpub.joge.1.1.45.
38. Naderi F, Bakhtiarpoor S, Shokoohi M. Comparing of death anxiety, optimism and humor among female nurses. Woman and Culture.2010;2(3):41-50.(Persian)