1-Ghiyasvandian S, Mousavizadeh S N, Dehghan Nayeri N, Haghani H. The Effect of Decision Aid's Pakage in Selected Treatment by Patients with Early Stage Breast Cancer and Decision making Outcomes . J. Fasa Univ. Med. Sci.. 2013; 3 (3) :271-279
2- Wise Y. Leading and managing in Nursing. ST Louis: Mosby; 2002.
3-Levine MN, Gafni A, Markham B, MacFarlane D. A bedside decision instrument to elicit a patient’s preference concerning adjuvant chemotherapy for breast cancer. Ann Intern Med. 2002;17(1):53-58.
4- O’Connor AM, Stacey D. Should patient decision aids (PtDAs) be introduced in the healthcare system. World Health Organisation Regional Office for Europe. 2005;56(4):159170.
5-Mardani Hamule M, Shahraki Vahed A. Relationship between Mental Health and Quality of Life in Cancer Patients. JSSU. 2010; 18 (2) :111-117
6- Hassanpour A, Azari E. Quality of life and related factors in cancer patients. Abstract Book of National congress of care in special diseases. Ahvaz; Ahvaz University of Medical Sciences 2006. p. 42. [Persian]
7-Esmaeili R, Ahmadi F, Mohammadi E, Tirgari Seraj A. Support: The Major Need of Patients Confronting with Cancer Diagnosis. J Mazandaran Univ Med Sci. 2012; 22 (89) :21-30
8- Cebeci F, Yangın HB, Tekeli A. Life experiences of women with breast cancer in south western Turkey: A qualitative study. Eur J Oncol Nurs 2011; 16(4): 406-412.
9- Hagerty RG, Butow PN, Ellis PM, Lobb EA, Pendlebury SC, Leighl N, et al. Communicating with realism and hope: incurable cancer patients' views on the disclosure of prognosis. J Clin Oncol 2005; 23(6): 1278-1288.
10- Juver JP, Verçosa N. Depression in patients with advanced cancer and pain. Rev Bras Anestesiol 2008 MayJun;58(3):287-98.
11. Jibaja-Weiss, M.L., et al., Entertainment education for breast cancer surgery decisions: a randomized trial among patients with low health literacy. Patient education and counseling, 2011. 84(1): p. 41-48.
12. Khammarnia, M., et al., A Survey of Iron Supplementation Consumption and its Related Factors in High School Students in Southeast Iran, 2015. The Malaysian Journal of Medical Sciences: MJMS, 2016. 23(5): p. 57.
13. Statistical Centre of Iran, Undated, avalable in : https://www.amar.org.ir/ Accessed Jul 30, 2016
14. Kriston, L., et al., The 9-item Shared Decision Making Questionnaire (SDM-Q-9). Development and psychometric properties in a primary care sample. Patient education and counseling, 2010. 80(1): p. 94-99.
15-Livaudais JC, Franco R, Fei K, Bickell NA. Breast cancer treatment decision-making: are we asking too much of patients?. Journal of general internal medicine. 2013 May 1;28(5):630-6.
16-Nutbeam D. Health literacy as a public health goal: a challenge for contemporary health education and communication strategies into the 21st century. Health promotion international. 2000 Sep 1;15(3):259-67.
17. Gallup Organization. Gallup poll. Storrs, CT: Roper Center for Public Opinion