1. Peyman N, Ezzati Rastegar K, Tehrani H, Zarei F. Explanation of unwanted pregnancy from the perspective of family planning service providers: An exploratory study. The Iranian Journal of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Infertility. 2016;19(12):18-26.
2. Mojoyinola, JK. Influence of Maternal Health Literacy on Healthy Pregnancy and Pregnancy Outcomes of Women Attending Public Hospitals in Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria. An International Multi-Disciplinary Journal, Ethiopia, 2011;5(3):28-39.
3. Sheikh Sharafi H, Seyed amini B. Assessment of health literacy and self-care in heart failure patients. Journal of Health Literacy. 2017;1(4):203-19.
4. Kharazi SS, Peyman N, Esmaily H. Association between maternal health literacy level with pregnancy care and its outcomes.IJOGI, 2016; 19( 37): 40-50.
5. Gonsalves A. Maternal health literacy in Australia. Australia: Summer Research Proposal, 2004.
6. NGY MH, Nakamura K, Ohnishi M, Kizuki M, Suyama S, Seino K, et al. Improved perinatal health through qualified antenatal care in urban Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Environ Health Prev Med, 2007; 12(5):193-201.
7. Mojoyinola JK. Influence of maternal health literacy on healthy pregnancy and pregnancy outcomes of women attending public hospitals in Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria. Afr Res Rev, 2011; 5(3):28-39.
8. Ashraf-Ganjoei T, Mirzaei F, Anari-Dokht F. Relationship between prenatal care and the outcome of pregnancy in low-risk pregnancies. Open J Obstet Gynecol, 2011; 1(3):109-12.
9. Sajjadi H, Hosseinpour N, Sharifian Sani M, Mahmoodi Z. Association between Health Literacy and Life Style in Married Rural Women in Izeh, Iran. Journal of Health, 2016;7(4):479-489.
10. Montazeri A, Tavousi M, Rakhshani F, Azin SA, Jahangiri K, Ebadi M, et al. Health Literacy for Iranian Adults (HELIA): develoment and psychometric properties. Payesh, 2014;13(5):589-600.
11. Zareban I, Izadirad H, Araban M. Psychometric evaluation of health literacy for adults (HELIA) in urban area of Balochistan. Payesh, 2016;15(6):669-676.
12. Izadirad H, Niknami SH, Zareban I, Hidarnia A, Ansari Moghadam A. Designing and Developing the Prenatal Care Scale based on Health Belief Model. Health Education and Health Promotion, 2015; 3 (3):29-42.
13.Izadirad H, Zareban I. The Relationship of Health Literacy with Health status, Preventive Behaviors and Health services Utilization in Baluchistan, Iran. J Educ Community Health, 2015; 2 (3) :43-50.
14. Zareban I, Izadirad H, jadgal K. Evaluation of health literacy, health status and health services utilization in women in Baluchistan region of Iran. Journal of Health Literacy( Jhl), 2016; 1 (2) :71-82.
15. Amiresmaili M, Nekoei Moghadam M, Saberi anari SH, Sadeghi A, Saber M,Taheri G,Hosseini SH,Rezazadeh J. Study of health literacy level of women referring to health centers-2010. Journal of North Khorasan University of Medical Sciences, 2013;5:1071-1078.
16. Jacqueline MH, Jessica YL, Kimon D, Baker AD, William FV. Oral health literacy and knowledge among patients who are pregnant for the first time, Journal of the American Dental Association(JADA), 2012;143(9):972-980.
17. Lam LT, Yang L. Is low health literacy associated with overweight and obesity in adolescents: An epidemiology study in a 12–16 years old population, Nanning, China, 2012. Arch. Public Health, 2014; 72(11):1-8.
18. Wu E, Chen X, Guan Z, Cao C, Rao H, Feng B, et al. A comparative study of patients’ knowledge about hepatitis C in the United States and in urban and rural China. Hepatology International, 2015; 9(1): 58–66.
19. Ying Wu , Lu Wang , Zhongyuan Cai, Luqi Bao, Pu Ai , Zisheng Ai . Prevalence and Risk Factors of Low Health Literacy: A Community-Based Study in Shanghai, China. Int. J. Environ. Res. Public Health, 2017; 14(628):1-10.
20. Osborn CY, Paasche OM, Bailey SC, Wolf MS. The mechanisms linking health literacy to behavior and health status. Am J health behave, 2011; 35(1):118-128.
21. Wagner CN, Knight K, Steptoe A, Wardle J. Functional health literacy and health-promoting behaviour in a national sample of British adults. J Epidemiol Community Health, 2007; 61(12): 1086–1090.
22. NGY MH, Nakamura K, Ohnishi M, Kizuki M, Suyama S, Seino K, et al. Improved perinatal health through qualified antenatal care in urban Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Environ Health Prev Med, 2007; 12(5):193-201.
23. Endres LK, Sharp LK, Haney E, Dooley SL. Health literacy and pregnancy preparedness in pregestational diabetes. Diabetes Care, 2004; 27(2):331-