1. Pillitteri JL, Shiffman S, Rohay JM, Harkins AM, Burton SL, Wadden TA. Use of dietary supplements for weight loss in the United States: results of a national survey. Obesity. 2008;16(4):790-6.
2. Pipe A, Ayotte C. Nutritional supplements and doping. Clinical Journal of Sport Medicine. 2002;12(4):245-9.
3. Azizi M, Mali AD, Tabari E. Study of prevalence of supplement use and knowledge of men national team rowers about doping and side effects. World Applied Sciences Journal. 2012;17(6):724-8.
4. FURNISS L, BURNS A, CRAIG SKL, SCOBIE S, COOKE J, FARAGHER B. Effects of a pharmacist's medication review in nursing homes Randomised controlled trial. The British Journal of Psychiatry. 2000;176(6):563-7.
5. Skiba-King EW, Vitamins, herbs, and supplements: tools of empowerment, J Psychosoc Nurs Ment Health Serv. 2001 Apr; 39(4):34-41.
6. Karbasizadeh AE. Revising the concept of lawhood: special sciences and natural kinds. Synthese. 2008;162(1):15-30.
7. Jorm AF, Barney LJ, Christensen H, Highet NJ, Kelly CM, Kitchener BA. Research on mental health literacy: what we know and what we still need to know. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry. 2006;40(1):3-5.
8. Livingstone S. What is media literacy? Intermedia. 2004;32(3):18-20.
9. Hobbs R, Frost R. Measuring the acquisition of media‐literacy skills. Reading Research Quarterly. 2003;38(3):330-55.
10. Primack BA, Gold MA, Land SR, Fine MJ. Association of cigarette smoking and media literacy about smoking among adolescents. Journal of adolescent health. 2006;39(4):465-72.
11. Scull TM, Malik CV, Kupersmidt JB. A Media Literacy Education Approach to Teaching Adolescents Comprehensive Sexual Health Education. Journal of Media Literacy Education. 2014;6(1):1.
12. Zareipur. M. A Role of Mass Communication in Improvement Media Literacy Society; 2008, (22) Access in: www.csr.ir
13. Soleiman S, Khosravi F, Haddad Z. Assessing Media Literacy between university and pre-university Student of Tehran.Global Media Journal.213(16).
14. Khazir Z, Dehdari T, Mahmoodi M. Attitude of female medical students towards cosmetic surgery and its relation with body image. Razi Journal of Medical Sciences. 2014;20(117):1-9.
15. Tehrani H, Majlessi F, Shojaeizadeh D, Sadeghi R, Hasani Kabootarkhani M. Applying Socioecological Model to Improve Women’s Physical Activity: A Randomized Control Trial. Iran Red Crescent Med J. 2016;18(2):e21072. Epub 2016-01-01.
16. Tiggemann M, Rüütel E. A cross-cultural comparison of body dissatisfaction in Estonian and Australian young adults and its relationship with media exposure. Journal of cross-cultural Psychology. 2001;32(6):736-42.
17. Frost L. Doing bodies differently? Gender, youth, appearance and damage. Journal of Youth Studies. 2003;6(1):53-70.
18. Tehrani H, Rakhshani T, Zadeh DS, Hosseini SM. Analyzing the relationship between job stress to mental health, personality type and stressful life events of the nurses occupied in Tehran 115 emergency. Iranian Red Crescent Medical Journal. 2013;15(3):272-3.
19. Perlick D, Silverstein B. Faces of female discontent: Depression, disordered eating, and changing gender roles. Feminist perspectives on eating disorders. 1994:77-93.
20. Fodor EM, Wick DP, Hartsen KM. The power motive and affective response to assertiveness. Journal of Research in Personality. 2006;40(5):598-610.
21. Ashrafi-rizi H, Khorasgani ZG, Zarmehr F, Kazempour Z. A survey on rate of media literacy among Isfahan University of Medical Sciences’ students using Iranian media literacy questionnaire. Journal of Education and Health Promotion. 2014;3.
22. Ghadakzadeh S, Ghazipour A, Khajeddin N, Karimian N, Borhani M. Body Image Concern Inventory (BICI) for identifying patients with BDD seeking rhinoplasty: using a Persian (Farsi) version. Aesthetic plastic surgery. 2011;35(6):989-94.
23. Mark AE, Boruff-Jones PD. Information literacy and student engagement: What the national survey of student engagement reveals about your campus. College & Research Libraries. 2003;64(6):480-93.
24. Dehdary T. The determine the effectiveness of media literacy in reducing violence in the subsidy game users, a thesis submitted to the faculty of the department of Education health & promotion health, The Tehran university medicine science, 2012
25. Ashrafi Rezii H, A survey of media literacy & information situation in medicine Student University in Esfahan, Islamic Azad University, Science and Research, Journal of Systems and Information Services, Issue 2, (26) Spring 2013 (PERSIAN)