1. Bastable SB, Gramet P, Jacobs K, Sopczyk D. Health Professional as Educator: Principles of Teaching and Learning. UK: Jones & Bartlett learning; 2011. Available from: http://books.google.com/books.
2. Park M. Nurses' perception of performance and responsibility of patient education. Journal of Korea Academy of Nursing. 2005; 35.
3. Bastable, S.B. Nurse as Educator: Principles of Teaching and Learning for Nursing Practice (2nd Edition). Boston: Jones and Bartlett Publishers,2009, Chap 11: 134-9.
4. Habel M. Helping patient family takes charge of their health. Patient Education. 2002; 31: 246-8.
5. Varghaei- Paidar A, Zare V, Hassannejhad N, Ranjbar S, Hosseinzadeh M, Imani Sh. A Survey of Nurses and Patients Opinion about Patient Education and Training and Possible Barriers in Madani Cardiovascular Health and Education Center. Depiction of Health 2017; 7(4):22-9. [In Persian]
6. Kalantari S, Karegar Najafi M, Abbaszadeh A, Sanagoo A, Borhani F, Nurses Perception of Performance of Patient Education. Jentashapir 2011; 2(4): 167- 74. [In Persian
7. Ahmadzadeh Kh, Khosravi A, Arastoopoor Sh, Tahmasebi R. Assessing the Readability of Patient Education Materiala about Diabetes Available in Shiraz Health Centers. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2014; 14(8): 661-8. [In Persian]
8. Ashrafi-rizi H, Shahrzadi L. Family Health Special Libraries: The Necessity and Functions. Journal of Health Administration 2017; 20(68): 7-9. [In Persian]