1. Broussard R, Doty P. Toward an understanding of fiction and information behavior. Proceedings of the Association for Information Science and Technology. 2016;53(1):1-0.
2. Scheibe K, Fietkiewicz KJ, Stock WG. Information behavior on social live streaming services. J. Inf. Sci. Theory Pract. 2016;4(2):6-20.
3. Miri A, Ghanbari MA, Najafi A. The relationship between health literacy and the recovery rate of cardiovascular patients after bypass surgery. Journal of Health Literacy. 2016;1(2):83-91.
4. Reisi M, Javadzade H, Mostafavi F, Tavassoli E, Sharifirad GH, Health Literacy and healthpromoting behaviors among older adults, Journal of Syst Res, 2013; 9(8): 827-836.
5. Tehrani H. Media Health Literacy. Journal of Health Literacy. 2016;1(3):141-6.
6. Mahmoudi H, Taheri A. Relation between Information Literacy and Health Literacy of Students in Ferdowsi University of Mashhad. HII. 2015; 2 (2): 31-41.
7. Ramezankhani A, Ghafari M, Rakhshani F, Ghanbari S, Azimi S. Comparison of health literacy between medical and non-medical students in Shahid Beheshti Universities in the academic year 92-93 . Pajoohandeh Journal. 2015; 20 (2) :78-85
8. Khosravi A. Health literacy development. Bushehr medical science University. 2014.
9. Tehrani H, Majlessi F, Shojaeizadeh D, Sadeghi R, Kabootarkhani MH. Applying Socioecological Model to Improve Women’s Physical Activity: A Randomized Control Trial. Iranian Red Crescent Medical Journal. 2016;18(3).
10. Amini M, Mostafavizade M. Survey on Health Literacy of Librarians in Tehran University and Tehran University of Medical Sciences. Depiction of Health 2017; 7(4): 37-45.
11. Alipour A. The role of Health and medical program on TV answering's physical and mental health. Master Thisis, Allame University.2012. 18-22.
12. Kahouei M, Babamohamadi H, Ghazavi S, Mehdizadeh J. A survey on barriers to access health information resources of nursing care from the perspectives of nurses and nursing students. JHA. 2012; 15 (49) :27-38
13. Zare Gavgani V, Gheysari E, Asghari Jafar Abadi M. A Study on the Information Seeking Behavior of Members of Qazvin Public Libraries on Health Related Topics . Pub Lib J; 2014 (1) :93-112
14. Riahi A, Hariri N, Nooshinfard F. Study of health Information needs and barriers to access among afghan and iraqi immigrants in Iran. JNKUMS. 2016; 7 (3) :597-610
15. Ha S, Jung Lee Y. Determinants of consumer-driven healthcare: Self-confidence in information search, health literacy, and trust in information sources. International Journal of Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Marketing. 2011; 5(1):8-24.
16. Lam MK, Lam LT. Health information-seeking behaviour on the Internet and health literacy among older Australians. Electronic journal of health informatics. 2012 19;7(2):15.
17. Akhu‐Zaheya LM, Jagbir MT, Othman A, Ahram M. Media use for seeking health/cancer‐related information: Findings from knowledge, attitudes and practices towards cancer prevention and care survey in Jordan. International journal of nursing practice. 2014;20(6):608-615
18. St. Jean B, Subramaniam M, Taylor NG, Follman R, Kodama C, Casciotti D. The influence of positive hypothesis testing on youths’ online health-related information seeking. New Library World. 2015;116(3/4):136-54
19. Riahi A, Hariri N, Nooshinfard F. Health Information Needs of Immigrant Patients with Cancer in Iran. Journal of Modern Medical Information Science. 2016; 2 (1) :11-20
20. Tucker CA, Martin MP, Jones RB. Health information needs, source preferences and engagement behaviours of women with metastatic breast cancer across the care continuum: protocol for a scoping review. BMJ open. 2017 Feb 1;7(2):e013619.
21. Tehrani Banihashemi S, Amirkhani M A, Haghdoost A A, Alavian S, Asgharifard H, Baradaran H, et al . Health Literacy and the Influencing Factors: A Study in Five Provinces of Iran. Strides Dev Med Educ. 2007; 4 (1) :1-9
22. Coffman MJ, Norton CK. Demands of immigration, health literacy, and depression in recent Latino immigrants. Home Health Care Management & Practice. 2010;22(2):116-122.
23. Riahi A, Hariri N, Nooshinfard F. Immigrants and Information Needs: Health Information Needs of Immigrants admitted to Health care Centers of Medical Sciences Universities in Iran. j.health. 2016; 7 (4) :435-445