1. Murphy MH, Hardmen AE. Training effects of short and long bouts of brisk walking in sedentary women. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise 1998; 30:152-57.
2. Manson JE, lee IM. Exercise for women-how much pain for optimal gain? The New England Journal Medicine 1996; 334: 1325-27.
3. Daley Ay, et al. The role of exercise in treating postpartum depression: a review of the litrature. Journal of Midwifery Women’s Health 2007; 52: 56-2.
4. MC Crory MA. Aerobic exercise during lactation: safe, healthful, and compatible. Journal of uman Lactation 2000; 16:95-98.
5. Roozbahani N, Ghofranipour F, Eftekhar-Ardebili H, Hajizadeh E, The relationship between self-efficacy and stage of change and physical activity behavior in postpartum women. AMUJ, 2013; 15(68):61-71) Persian(.
6. Ghasemi SH, Azari GH, Rahchamani M, Assessment of physical activity and related factors in breast feeding mothers, Payesh 2012; 11: 643-649.
7. Zarcadoolas C, Pleasant A, Greer DS. Understanding health literacy: an expanded model. Health Promot Int 2005; 20(2): 195-203.
8. Smith SK, Dixon A, Trevena L, Nutbeam D, McCaffery KJ. Exploring patient involvement in healthcare decision making across different education and functional health literacy groups. Soc Sci Med 2009; 69(12): 1805-12.
9. Tehrani BaniHashemi SA, Amirkhani MA, Alavian SM, Asgharifard Asgharifard H, Baradaran H, Barghamdi M, et al. Health literacy and the influencing factors: A study in five provinces of Iran. Trides in Development of Medical Education 2007; 4(1): 1-9 )Persian(.
10. Reisi M, Mostafavi F, Hasanzadeh A, Sharifirad GH. The relationship between health literacy, health status and healthy behaviors among elderly in Isfahan. Health System Research 2011; 7(4): 1-12) Persian(.
11. Ghanbari S, Majlessi F, Ghaffari M, Mahmoodi Majdabadi M. Evaluation of health literacy of pregnant woman in urban health centers of Shahid Beheshti Medical University. Daneshvar Medicine 2012; 19(97): 1-12) Persian(.
12. Sharma M, Romas IA. Theoretical foundations of health education and health promotion. Jones and Bartlet publishers, Sudbury, USA. 2008.
13. Bronwyn E, Phillip N, Yenna S, Patricia D. Self-efficacy: a useful construct to promote physical activity in people with stable chronic heart failure. 2012; 21(3-4):301-10.
14. Koring M, Richert J, Lippke S, Parschau L, Reuter T, Schwarzer R. Synergistic effects of planning and self-efficacy on physical activity. Health Education & Behavior. 2012; 39(2):152-8.
15. Luszczynska A, Schwarzer R, Lippke S, Mazurkiewicz M. Self-efficacy as a moderator of the planning–behavior relationship in interventions designed to promote physical activity. Psychology and Health. 2011; 26(2):151-66.
16. Carol shieh, Judith A. Halstead. Understanding the impact of health literacy on women’s health. Journal of obstetric, Gynecologic&Neonatal Nursing.sep/Oct 2009.volume 8, Issue 5, pages: 601-612.
17. Aleda M.H Chen et al, Health literacy influences Heart Failure knowledge attainment but Not self-efficacy for self-care or Adherence to self-care over time. Nursing Research and Practice 2013; 8 pages.
18. Kim S, Love F, Quistberg DA, Shea JA. Association of health literacy with self-management behavior in patient with diabetes. Diabetes care 2004; 27(12): 2980-2.
19. Sarkar U, Fisher L, Schilinger D. Is self-efficacy associated with diabetes self-management across race/ethnicity and health literacy? Diabetes Care 2006; 29(4):823-9.
20. Shahla Ghanbari, Fereshteh Majlessi, Mohtasham Ghaffari, Mahmood Mahmoodi Majdabadi, Evaluation of health literacy of pregnant women in urban health centers of Shahid Beheshti Medical University. Daneshvar (medicine) shahed University2012; 19(97) ) Persian(.
21. McAuley E, Jacobson L, self-efficacy and exercise participation in sedentary adult females, American Journal of Health Promotion, Jan/Feb 1991; 5(3): 185-207.
22. Chandra Y. Osborn, Kerri Cavanaugh, Kenneth A. Wallston & Russell L. Rothman. Self-Efficacy Links Health Literacy and Numeracy to Glycemic Control, Journal of Health Communication: International Perspectives.2010; 15(2): 146-158.
23. Agah Haris M, Mosavi E, Janbozorgi M, Barghi Irani Z, The reliability and validity of exercise self-efficacy scale among overweight and obese individuals. Health Psychology spring 2013; 2(1): 34-47.
24. Jovic-Vranes A, Bjegovic-Mikanovic V. Which women patients have better health literacy in Serbia? Patient Educ Couns 2012; 89(1):209-12.
25. Afshari M, Khazaei S, Bahrami M, Merati H. [Investigating Adult Health Literacy in Tuyserkan City]. Journal of Education and Community Health.2014; 1(2):48-55.
26. Micheal K Paasche-Orlow MD, Ruth M, Parker MD,etal,The prevalence of limited health literacy, Gen Intern Med, Feb 2005;20(2):175-184.
27. Bas Geboers, Andrea F. de Winter, Karla A. Luten, Carel J. M. Jansen & Sijmen A. Reijneveld. The Association of Health Literacy with Physical Activity and Nutritional Behavior in Older Adults, and Its Social Cognitive Mediators. Journal of Health Communication2014; 19(2): 61-76.
28. Dominick GM et al. Health literacy predicts change in physical activity self-efficacy among sedentary latins. J Immigr minor health. Jun 2013; 15(3):533-539.
29. Mahnoush Reisi, Firoozeh Mostafavi, Homamodin Javadzade, et al. Communicative and critical health literacy and self-care behaviors in patients with type 2 diabetes. Iranian journal of Diabetes and Metabolism.2013; 14(3):199-208(Persian).
30. Chandra Osborn et al. The mechanisms linking health literacy to behavior and health status. Am J health behave, 2011, Jan-Feb; 35(1):118-128.
31. Gebores B, Winter AF,Luten KA, etal,The association of health literacy with physical activity and nutritional behavior in older adults, and social cognitive mediators, Journal of health communication,2014;19(suppl 2):61-76.