1. Tehrani H, Rahmani M, Jafari A. Health literacy and Its relationship with general health of women referring to health care centers. Journal of Health Literacy. 2018;3(3):191-8.
2. Jafari A, Peyman N. Application of theories/models of health education and promotion in Health Literacy research: a systematic review. Journal of Health Literacy. 2018;3(2):124-36.
3. Marmot M, Friel S, Bell R, Houweling TA, Taylor S, Health CoSDo. Closing the gap in a generation: health equity through action on the social determinants of health. The lancet. 2008;372(9650):1661-9.
4. Bailey SC, McCormack LA, Rush SR, Paasche-Orlow MK. The progress and promise of health literacy research. Journal of health communication. 2013;18(sup1):5-8.
5. Schillinger D, Grumbach K, Piette J, Wang F, Osmond D, Daher C, et al. Association of health literacy with diabetes outcomes. Jama. 2002;288(4):475-82.
6. von Wagner C, Knight K, Steptoe A, Wardle J. Functional health literacy and health-promoting behaviour in a national sample of British adults. Journal of Epidemiology & Community Health. 2007;61(12):1086-90.
7. Wolf MS, Gazmararian JA, Baker DW. Health literacy and functional health status among older adults. Archives of internal medicine. 2005;165(17):1946-52.
8. Baker DW, Gazmararian JA, Williams MV, Scott T, Parker RM, Green D, et al. Functional health literacy and the risk of hospital admission among Medicare managed care enrollees. American journal of public health. 2002;92(8):1278-83.
9. Paasche‐Orlow MK, Parker RM, Gazmararian JA, Nielsen‐Bohlman LT, Rudd RR. The prevalence of limited health literacy. Journal of general internal medicine. 2005;20(2):175-84.
10. Tehrani Banihashemi S-A, Amirkhani MA, Haghdoost AA, Alavian S-M, Asgharifard H, Baradaran H, et al. Health Literacy and the Influencing Factors: A Study in Five Provinces of Iran. Strides in Development of Medical Education. 2007;4(1):1-9. eng.
11. Ramezankhani A, Ghafari M, Rakhshani F, Ghanbari S, Azimi S. Comparison of health literacy between medical and non-medical students in Shahid Beheshti Universities in the academic year 92-93. Pajoohandeh Journal. 2015;20(2):78-85.
12. Panahi R, Ramezankhani A, Tavousi M, Osmani F, Ghazanfari E, Niknami S. Evaluation of Health Literacy and its influencing factors on dormitory students of Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences in Tehran. J Educ Community Health. 2016;3(3):30-6.
13. Mohammadi Farah S, Asr S, Hasan M, Kavivani Manesh A, Barati M, Afshari M, et al. Health Literacy Level and its Related Factors among College Students of Hamadan University of Medical Sciences, Hamadan, Iran. J Educ Community Health. 2017;4(2):11-7.
14. Smith DR. A systematic review of tobacco smoking among nursing students. Nurse Education in Practice. 2007;7(5):293-302.
15. Keller S, Maddock JE, Hannöver W, Thyrian JR, Basler H-D. Multiple health risk behaviors in German first year university students. Preventive medicine. 2008;46(3):189-95.
16. Von Ah D, Ebert S, Ngamvitroj A, Park N, Kang DH. Predictors of health behaviours in college students. Journal of advanced nursing. 2004;48(5):463-74.
17. Montazeri A, Tavousi M, Rakhshani F, Azin SA, Jahangiri K, Ebadi M, et al. Health Literacy for Iranian Adults (HELIA): development and psychometric properties. Payesh. 2014;13(5):589-599.
18. Ziapoor A, Kianipoor N. Predicting health literacy of students in Kermanshah University of Medical Sciences in 2016: The role of demographic variables. Journal of Health Literacy. 2016;1(3):182-90.
19. Zhang Q, Cui G, editors. Investigation and analysis of Xi'an college students' health literacy. Human Health and Biomedical Engineering (HHBE), 2011 International Conference on; 2011: IEEE.
20. Mahmoudi H, Taheri A. Relation between information literacy and health literacy of students in Ferdowsi University of Mashhad. HII. 2015;2(2):31-41.
21. Rahmanian M, Targhi MG. A Survey on Health Literacy of Referred Diabetic Patients to Yazd Diabetes Research Center. Toloo-e-behdasht. 2016;15(3):176-86.
22. Fang MC, Machtinger EL, Wang F, Schillinger D. Health literacy and anticoagulation-related outcomes among patients taking warfarin. Journal of general internal medicine. 2006;21(8):841-6.
23. Sun X, Shi Y, Zeng Q, Wang Y, Du W, Wei N, et al. Determinants of health literacy and health behavior regarding infectious respiratory diseases: a pathway model. BMC public health. 2013;13(1):261.
24. SharifMoghadam H, Shakiba E, Salami M. Comparison of Health Literacy of Medical and Dentistry Students of Rafsanjan University of Medical Sciences in 2016. Journal of Health Literacy. 2017;2(2):73-80.