1. Fransen MP, Van Schaik r TM, Twickler TB, Essink-Bot ML. Applicability of internationally available health literacy measures in the Netherlands. J Health Commun 2011; 16(Suppl 3): 134-49.
2. Ozdemir H, Alper Z, Uncu Y, Bilgel N. Health literacy among adults: a study from Turkey. Health Educ Res.2010; 25(3): 464-77.
3. Von WC, Knight K, Steptoe A, Wardle J. Functional health literacy and health-promoting behaviour in a nationalsample of British adults. J Epidemiol Community Health 2007; 61(12): 1086-90.
4. Alidosti M, tavassoli e. Investigating Health literacy, knowledge and self-efficacy in patients with type 2 diabetes referring to health centers in shahrekord. Journal of Health Literacy. 2019;3(4):36-45.
5.Baker DW, Wolf MS, Feinglass J, Thompson JA, Gazmararian JA, Huang J. Health literacy and mortality among elderly persons. Arch Intern Med. 2007 Jul 23;167(14):1503-9.
6.Mitchell SE, Sadikova E, Jack BW, Paasche-Orlow MK. Health literacy and 30-day postdischarge hospital utilization. J Health Commun. 2012;17 Suppl 3:325-38. doi: 10.1080/10810730.2012.715233.
7. Park JY, June KJ.Influencing Factors on Functional Health Literacy among the Rural Elderly. J Korean Acad Community Health Nurs. 2011 Mar;22(1):75-85.
8. Berkman, N.D., Sheridan, S.L., Donahue,K.E., Halpern, D.J. and Crotty, K., 2011.Low health literacy and health outcomes: anupdated systematic review. Annals ofinternal medicine, 155, pp. 97-107.
9. Alami A, Zarei F, Tehrani H, Hosseini Z, Jafari A. Perceived challenges of the Schools Iron Aid National Plan from stakeholder perspectives. Tehran University Medical Journal. 2019;77(4):257-66.
10. Reisi M, Mostafavi F, Hasanzadeh A, Sharifirad Gh. The Relationship between Health Literacy, Health status and Healthy behaviors among Elderly in Isfahan. J Health Syst Res 2011; 7(4): 469-70.
11. Ferguson B. Health literacy and health disparities the role they play in maternal and child health. Nursing for Women’s Health. 2008;12(4):288- 298.
12. Amiresmaili M, Nekoei Moghadam M, Saberi anari SH, Sadeghi A, Saber M,Taheri G,Hosseini SH,Rezazadeh J. Study of health literacy level of women referring to health centers-2010. Journal of North Khorasan University of Medical Sciences 2013;5(Student Research Committe Supplementary ):1071-1078.
13. Renkert S, Nutbeam D. Opportunities to improve maternal health literacy through antenatal education: an exploratory study. Health Promo Int2001;16(4): 381-8.
14. Ghanbari S, Majlessi F, Ghaffari M, Mahmoodi Majdabadi M. Evaluation of health literacy of pregnant women in urban health centers of Shahid Beheshti Medical University. Daneshvar Medicine. 2012; 19 (97) :1-12.
15. Askari S, Bakhshi H, Knowledge, Attitude and Practice of Prenatal Care Among Women in Rafsanjan (2000), JRUMS 2002, 1(3): 193-199.
16.Ohnishi M, Nakamura K, Takano T.Improvement in maternal health literacy among pregnant women who did not complete compulsory education: policy implications for community care services. . Health Policy. 2005 May;72(2):157-64.
17. Kharazi SS, Nooshin P, Esmaily H. Association between maternal health literacy level with pregnancy care and its outcomes. The Iranian Journal of Obstetrics,Gynecology and Infertility, 2016;19 (37). pp. 40-50.
18. Cho YI, Lee SY, Arozullah AM, Crittenden KS.Effects of health literacy on health status and health service utilization amongst the elderly. Soc Sci Med. 2008 Apr; 66(8):1809-16.
19.Endres LK, Sharp LK, Haney E, Dooley SL.Health literacy and pregnancy preparedness in pregestational diabetes. Diabetes Care. 2004 Feb;27(2):331-4.
20. Haghdoost A, Amirkhani M A , Tehrani A, Alavian S , Asgharifard H , et al. Health Literacy and the Influencing Factors: A Study in Five Provinces of Iran, Strides Dev Med Educ. 2008 ; 4(1):e58326.
21.Baghaei R, Najarzadeh M, Saei M,Mohamadi M.Functional health literacy in pregnant women in health centers of Urmia city-2015. Urmia Medical Journal.2017;15(5):368-75.
22. Rakhshkhorshid M, Safarzadeh Sarasiyabi A.Investigation of the Health Literacy Level of Women in Reproductive Age as a Public Health Problem in Zahedan. Int J Basic Sci Med. 2017;2(2):101-105.
23. Charoghchian Khorasani, E., Peyman, N., Esmaily, H. Measuring Maternal Health Literacy in Pregnant Women Referred to the Healthcare Centers of Mashhad, Iran, in 2015. Journal of Midwifery and Reproductive Health, 2018; 6(1): 1157-1162. doi: 10.22038/jmrh.2017.9613
24. Sheikh Sharafi H, Seyed amini B. Assessment of health literacy and self-care in heart failure patients. Journal of Health Literacy. Winter 2016;1(4):203-219.
25. Kooshyar H, Shoorvazi M, Dalir Z, Hosseini M. Health Literacy and its Relationship with Medical Adherence and Health-Related Quality of Life in Diabetic Community-Residing elderly. J Mazandaran Univ Med Sci. 2014; 23 (1) :134-143.
26. Artinian N T, Lange M P, Templin T N, Stallwood L G, Hermann C E. Functional health literacy in an urban primary care clinic. The Internet Journal of Advanced Nursing Practice 2003;5(2). Available at: http://www.ispub.com
27. Lee JY. Maternal health literacy among lowincome mothers with infants. (Dissertation). Texas:Texas University;2016.
28.Safeer R S,Keenan J. Health Literacy: The gap between physicians and patients. American Family Physician. 2005;72(3):463-468.