1. Mazloomy SS, Khodayarian M. Knowledge and attitudes about the treatment of breast cancer screening in women Yazd of 2012. Iranian Journal of Breast Diseas. 2014: 6(4): 51-41.
2. Ghaderi I, Kaviani A, Fakhrejahani E, Mehrdad N, Hazar N, Karbakhsh M. Religious, Cultural, and Social Beliefs of Iranian Rural Women about Breast Cancer: A Qualitative Study. Archives of Breast Cancer. 2014: 1(1): 31-25.
3. Tahmasbifard Z, Hasanzad M, Nafisi N. Study of Fas 1377 G˃A polymorphism in breast cancer of Iranian patients. Iran South Med J. 2016; 18(6): 1132-1139.
4. Entezar M. Overview of the National Cancer Control Program Breast of Islamic Republic of Iran (Levels 1 and 2 prevention). Irvine Publishing Company. 2012; 1: 46-70.
5. Peyman N, Rezai-Rad M, Tehrani H, Gholian-Aval M, Vahedian-Shahroodi M, Heidarian Miri H. Digital Media-based Health Intervention on the promotion of Women’s physical activity: a quasi-experimental study. BMC Public Health. 2018;18(1):134.
6. Pourhaji F, Vahedian Shahroodi M, Eamaeili HA, Pourhaji F. Knowledge, beliefs, and health behaviors in those volunteering health in Mashhad, 2012. Ijbd. 2013; 5(4): 44-52.
7. Mardani Hamule M, ShahrakyVahed A. The Assessment of Relationship between Mental Health and Quality of Life in Cancer Patients. Journal of Shaheed Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences. 2010; 18(2): 111-117.
8. Vahedian-Shahroodi M, Tehrani H, Mohammadi F, Gholian-Aval M, Peyman N. Applying a health action model to predict and improve healthy behaviors in coal miners. Global health promotion. 2018:1757975918764309.
9. Tehrani H, Rahmani M, Jafari A. Health literacy and Its relationship with general health of women referring to health care centers. Journal of Health Literacy. 2018;3(3):191-8.
10. Khoshnudi M, Safari A, Vahedian-Shahroodi M, Sadeghnejhad H, Nejati Parvaz N. The Relationship between Health Literacy and Quality of Life in Nurses of hospitals of Kashmar in 2018. Journal of Health Literacy. 2019;4(1):9-17.
11. Rouhparvarzadeh N, Ghaderi M, Parsa A, Alahyari A. Prevalence of breast cancer risk factors in women aged 20-69 in Isfahan. Breast Cancer Breeding Series. 2014; 7: 53-61.
12. Tahergorabi Z, Moodi M, Mesbahzadeh B. Breast Cancer: A preventable disease. J Birjand Univ Med Sci. 2014; 21(2): 126-141.
13. Khalili S, Tavousi M, Moghaddam Banaem L. Health Literacy for women with breast cancer (HELBA): development and psychometric properties. Payesh. 2017; 16(3): 359-366.
14. Tavousi M, Ebadi M, Azin A, Shakerinejad GH, Hashemi A, Fattahi E, et al. Definitions of health literacy: a review of the literature. Payesh 2014; 13: 119-24.
15. Panahi R, Ramezankhani A, Tavousi M.Health literacy and preventive behaviors. J Research & Health 2018; 8(2): 93-94.
16. Ghaffari M, Hatami H, Rakhshandrrou S, Shoghli A, Heidari A. Health Literacy among Women Referring to Healthcare Centers of Zanjan City, Iran: A Cross-sectional Study. J Educ Community Health. 2018; 5(1): 42-48.
17. Paasche Orlow MK, Parker RM, Gazmararian JA, Nielsen Bohlman LT, Rudd RR. The prevalence of limited health literacy. J Gen Intern Med 2005; 20(2): 175-84.
18. Banihashemi Tehrani SA, Amirkhani MA, Haghdoust AA, Alavain SM, AghariFard H, Baradaran H, et al. Health literacy and the influencing factors: a study in five provinces of Iran. Strides in Development of Medical Education. 2007; 4(1): 1-9.
19. Ghanbari S, Majlessi F, Ghaffari M, Mahmoodi Majdabadi M. Evaluation of health literacy of pregnant women in urban health centers of Shahid Beheshti Medical University. daneshvarmed. 2012; 19 (97): 1-12.
20. Peyman N, Abdolahi M. The relationship between health literacy and self-efficacy physical activity in postpartum women. Journal of Health Literacy. 2016; 1(1): 5-12.
21. Javadzade SH, Sharifirad G, Radjati F, Mostafavi F, Reisi M, Hasanzade A. Relationship between health literacy, health status, and healthy behaviors among older adults in Isfahan, Iran. J Educ Health Promot. 2012; 1: 31.
22. AkbariNejad F, Soleymani MR, Shahrzadi L. The relationship between media literacy and health literacy among pregnant women in health centers of Isfahan. J Educ Health Promot. 2017 19; 6: 17.
23. Jarahi L, Asadi R, Hakimi HR. General health literacy assessment of Iranian women in Mashhad. Electronic Physician. 2017; 9(11): 5764–5769.
24. Montazeri A, Tavousi M, Rakhshani F, Azin S A, Jahangiri K, Ebadi M. Health Literacy for Iranian Adults (HELIA): development and psychometric Properties. Payesh 2014; 13: 589-99.
25. Tavousi, HaeriMehrizi AA, Rafiefar SH, Solimanian A, Sarbandi F, Ardestani M, et al. Health Literacy in IRAN: Findings from a national study. Payesh 2016; 15(1): 95-102.
26. Berkman ND, Sheridan SL, Donahue KE, Halpern DJ, Viera A, Crotty K. Health literacy interventions and outcomes: an updated systematic review. Evid Rep Technol Assess (Full Rep). 2011; 199: 1-941.
27. Lindau ST, Tomori C, Lyons T, Langseth L, Bennett CL, Garcia P. The association of health literacy with cervical cancer prevention knowledge and health behaviors in a multiethnic cohort of women. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2002; 186(5): 938-43.
28. Mayfield J. Development and validation of the cancer literacy measure for African Americans: University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign; 2013.
29. Mahdavi ZH, Ramezankhani A, Ghanbari SH, et al. Relationship between health literacy and female cancers preventive behaviors. Payesh 2017; 5: 613- 625.
30. Kamali Z, Abedian Z, Sabermohamad A, mohebidehnavi Z. The Study of health literacy in pregnant women with nausea and vomiting. Journal of health literacy. 2017; 2(2): 96-106. (Persian).
31. Baghaei R, Mohamadi N, Saei Gharenaz M, Najarzadeh M. Functional health literacy in pregnant women in health centers of Urmia city-2015. The J Urmia Nurs Midwifery Fac. 2017;15(5):368-75.
32. Safari Morad Abadi A, Agha Molaei T, Ramezankhani A, Dadipoor S. The Health Literacy of Pregnant Women in Bandar Abbas, Iran. sjsph. 2017; 15(2): 121-132.
33. Sajjadi H, Hosseinpour N, Sharifian Sani M, Mahmoodi Z. Association between Health Literacy and Life Style in Married Rural Women in Izeh, Iran. j.health. 2016; 7(4): 479-489.
34. Karimi M, Jalili Z, Mahmoodi M. Relationship between Health Literacy and Addiction among Women of Reproductive Age Referring to Addiction Treatment Centers in Tehran, Iran. J Educ Community Health. 2018; 5(1): 36-41.
35. Moshki M, Mirzania M, Kharazm A.The Relationship of Health Literacy to Quality of Life and Demographic Factors in pregnant women: A Cross-sectional Study. Journal of Health Literacy 2018; 2(4): 203-215.
36. Dafei M, Dehghani A, Momeni Z, Kalanfarmanfarma K, Koohgardi M, Jalali M, et al. Study of breast cancer knowledge, attitude, and preventive behaviors among women referring to health-treatment centers in Yazd, Iran, 2015. psj. 2017; 15(2): 46-53.
37. Nourizadeh R, Bakhtari aghdam F, Sahebi L. A survey on the knowledge and beliefs and behaviors of women referring to health centers in Tabriz regarding breast cancer and its screening methods, 2010. Ijbd. 2010; 3(3&4): 43-51.
38. Reisi M, Mostafavi F, Hasanzadeh A, Sharifirad GR. The Relationship Between Health Literacy, Health Status And Healthy Behaviors Among Elderly In Isfahan. Health System Research. 2011; 7(4): 469-70.
39. Peyman N, Amani M, Esmaily H. The Relationship Between Health Literacy and the Theory of Planned Behavior on breast cancer screening programs among rural women in Roshtkhar, Iran 2015. Iranian Journal of Breast Disease. 2016; 9(3): 60-69.
40. Fernandez MD, Larson JL, Zikmund-Fisher BJ. Associations between health literacy and preventive health behaviors among older adults: findings from the health and retirement study. BMC Public Health 2016, 16:596.
41. Izadirad H, Zareban I. The Relationship of Health Literacy with Health Status, Preventive Behaviors and Health Services Utilization in Baluchistan, Iran. J Educ Community Health. 2016; 2(3): 43-50.
42. Esna Ashari F, Pirdehghan A, Rajabi F, Sayarifard A, Ghadirian L, Rostami N, Pirdehghan M. The Study of Health Literacy of Staff about Risk Factors of Chronic Diseases in 2014. Sci J Hamadan Univ Med Sci 2015; 22 (3): 248-254. (Persian).
43. Sentell TL, Tsoh JY, Davis T, Davis J, Braun KL. Low health literacy and cancer screening among Chinese Americans in California: a cross-sectional analysis. BMJ Open. 2015; 5(1): e006104.
44. Oldach BR, Katz ML. Health Literacy and cancer screening: a systematic review. Journal of Patient Education and Counseling 2014; 94: 149-157.
45. Scott TL, Gazmararian JA, Williams MV, Baker DW. Health literacy and Preventive health care use among Medicare enrolless in a managed care organization. Medical care 2002; 40: 395-404.
46. Panahi R, Ramezankhani A, Tavousi M, et al. Health literacy and smoking. J Research & Health 2018; 8(1): 1-2.
47. Panahi R, Ramezankhani A, Tavousi M, Niknami S. Adding Health Literacy to the Health Belief Model: Effectiveness of an Educational Intervention on Smoking Preventive Behaviors Among University Students. IRCMJ 2018; 20(2): e13773.
48. Arabzade S, Jalili Z, Tavakoli R. [A Survey of health literacy level and its relationship with Preventive behaviors of smoking in adolescents 15-18 years of prophylactic Bushehr Provinc]. Msc dissertion in health education. Science and Research Branch, Islamic Azad University, 2016.
49. Khazaee-Pool M, Zarei F, Pashaei T, Shojaeizadeh D. The effect of an educational intervention based on Health Belief Model on improving smoking preventive behaviors among high school male students in Nowshahr. Iran J Health Educ Health Promot 2016; 4(4): 300-8.