Shaw S. Health education for the public: stress and stress management. Topics in clinical nursing. 1979;1(1):53-7.
2. Taghiloo S. The effect of the holy Quran reading instruction on stress reduction in the young and adolescents. Journal of Guilan University of Medical Sciences. 2009;18(71):72-81.
3. Ghadiri Bahram Abadi F, Michaeli Manee F. The Effectiveness of Cognitive-Behavioral Stress Management Training on Psychological Well-being and School Satisfaction on Teenage Girls. Armaghane danesh. 2015;20(5):433-43.
4. Z H. Survey of Coping styles with stress in depressed students versus Non Depressed students in Girl High schools in Isfahan 2004.
5. Tan JB, Yates S. Academic expectations as sources of stress in Asian students. Social Psychology of Education. 2011;14(3):389-407.
6. Ang RP, Klassen RM, Chong WH, Huan VS, Wong IY, Yeo LS, et al. Cross-cultural invariance of the academic expectations stress inventory: Adolescent samples from Canada and Singapore. Journal of Adolescence. 2009;32(5):1225-37.
7. Wong J, Salili F, Ho S, Mak K, Lai M, Lam T. The perceptions of adolescents, parents and teachers on the same adolescent health issues. School Psychology International. 2005;26(3):371-84.
8. Hampel P, Rudolph H, Stachow R, Petermann F. Multimodal patient education program with stress management for childhood and adolescent asthma. Patient education and counseling. 2003;49(1):59-66.
9. Hawkins KM, Reddy P, Bunker S. Evaluation of a stress management course in adult education centres in rural Australia. Australian Journal of Rural Health. 2007;15(2):107-13.
10. Shapiro SL, Shapiro DE, Schwartz GE. Stress management in medical education: a review of the literature. Academic Medicine. 2000;75(7):748-59.
11. Gholamali LM, Rastgoo L, Azarnia A, Amadi T. The effect of happiness cognitive-behavioral traning on self-efficacy beliefes and academics sterss.
12. Bandura A. Social foundations of thought and action: A social cognitive theory: Prentice-Hall, Inc; 1986.
13. Sharon K. The effects of Maternal Psychological Factors on Maternal Competence for Infant Feeding: Thesis Dissertation for the Degree of PhD, Graduate School of Vanderbilt University; 2008.
14. Lee L-L, Arthur A, Avis M. Using self-efficacy theory to develop interventions that help older people overcome psychological barriers to physical activity: a discussion paper. International journal of nursing studies. 2008;45(11):1690-9.
15. Peyman N. Modifying and evaluating of Steps of Behavior Change (SBC) model integrated with Self efficacy theory in order to decrease unwanted preg-nancy: dissertation].[Tehran]: Department of Health Education, School of Medical Sciences, Tarbiat Modares University; 2007.
16. Bowman KG. Postpartum learning needs. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing. 2005;34(4):438-43.
17. Perrott E. Effective teaching: A practical guide to improving your teaching: Routledge; 2014.
18. Hall NC, Chipperfield JG, Perry RP, Ruthig JC, Goetz T. Primary and secondary control in academic development: gender-specific implications for stress and health in college students 1. Anxiety, stress, and coping. 2006;19(2):189-210.
19. Akgun S, Ciarrochi J. Learned resourcefulness moderates the relationship between academic stress and academic performance. Educational Psychology. 2003;23(3):287-94.
20. Soltani M, Amin AM, Atari A. Effect of stress managament skills training on the academic achievement of highschool girl students. 2008.
21. Muris P. Relationships between self-efficacy and symptoms of anxiety disorders and depression in a normal adolescent sample. Personality and individual differences. 2002;32(2):337-48.
22. Tahmassian K, Jalali Moghadam N. Relationship between self-efficacy and symptoms of anxiety, depression, worry and social avoidance in a normal sample of students. Iranian journal of psychiatry and behavioral sciences. 2011;5(2):91-8.
23. Carver CS, Scheier MF, Weintraub JK. Assessing coping strategies: a theoretically based approach. Journal of personality and social psychology. 1989;56(2):267.
24. Ebrahimi A, Bolhari J, Zolfaghari F. Stress coping strategies and social support in depressive veterans with spinal cord injury. Iranian Journal of Psychiatry and clinical Psychology. 2002;8(2):40-8.
25. Raoshan R, S M. Survey of levels and kinds of Stress and coping Strategies in students. Comparision between the students of Shahed and non Shahed universities. Bimonth J Daneshvar. 2004;11(4):17-23.
26. Russler MF. Multidimensional stress management in nursing education. Journal of Nursing Education. 1991;30(8):341-6.
27. Bahmani B, Torabian S, Rezaeinezhad S, Manzari Tavakoli V, M. M. Effectiveness of emotional self-efficacy training on social adjustment and social anxiety in adolescents. Applied Psychological Research Quarterly. 2016;7(2):69-80.
28. Gholami F, Kajbaf M, Neshatdoost H, Moradi A. The effectiveness of group self-efficacy in reducing social phobia. Journal of Psychology. 2007;11(2):216-32.
29. Bandura A, Pastorelli C, Barbaranelli C, Caprara GV. Self-efficacy pathways to childhood depression. Journal of Personality and social Psychology. 1999;76(2):258.
30. Barlow J, Cullen L, Rowe I. Educational preferences, psychological well-being and self-efficacy among people with rheumatoid arthritis. Patient education and counseling. 2002;46(1):11-9.
31. Sohrabi R, Mohamadi A, A A. The effectiveness of life skills training on coping styles of adolescent girls. Woman and Family Studies. 2010;4(13):45-59.
32. Ashuri A, Molla zade J, N M. The effect of group cognitive behavior therapy on improvement coping ways and prevention recurrence in addict people. Jour of Iranian clinical psychiatric & psychology. 2008;14(3):281-8.
33. Mishara BL, Ystgaard M. Effectiveness of a mental health promotion program to improve coping skills in young children: Zippy's Friends. Early Childhood Research Quarterly. 2006;21(1):110-23