1. Lael-Monfared E, Tehrani H, Moghaddam ZE, Ferns GA, Tatari M, Jafari A. Health literacy, knowledge and self-care behaviors to take care of diabetic foot in low-income individuals: Application of extended parallel process model. Diabetes & Metabolic Syndrome: Clinical Research & Reviews. 2019;13(2):1535-41.
2. Paasche Orlow MK, Parker RM, Gazmararian JA, Nielsen Bohlman LT, Rudd RR. The prevalence of limited health literacy. J Gen Intern Med 2005; 20(2): 175–184.
3. Javadzade H, Sharifirad G, Reisi M, Tavassoli E, Rajati F. Health Literacy among Adults of Isfahan. Iran J Health Syst Res. 2013;9(5):540-549.
4. Tehrani Banihashemi SA HA, Alavian M, Asgharifard H, Baradaran H, Barghamdi M, et al,. Health literacy in five province and relative effective factors. journal of Medical Education Development Center of Kerman University of Medical Sciences. 2007;1(4):1-9.
5. Zareban I, Izadirad H. Evalua tion of health literacy, health status and health services utilization in women in Baluchistan region of Ir an. Journal of health literacy. 2016;1(2):71-82.
6. Dadipoor S, Ramezankhani A, Aghamolaei T, Rakhshani F, Safari-Moradabadi AJHS. Evaluation of Health Literacy in the Iranian Population. 2018;7(3): e62212.
7. Cho YI, Lee S-YD, Arozullah AM, Crittenden KS. Effects of health literacy on health status and health service utilization amongst the elderly. Social science & medicine. 2008;66(8):1809-16.
8. Davis TC, Wolf MS, Bass PF, Middlebrooks M, Kennen E, Baker DW, et al. Low literacy impairs comprehension of prescription drug warning labels. Journal of general internal medicine. 2006;21(8):847-51.
9. Gazmararian JA, Williams MV, Peel J, Baker DW. Health literacy and knowledge of chronic disease. Patient education and counseling. 2003;51(3):267-75.
10. Scott TL, Gazmararian JA, Williams MV, Baker DW. Health literacy and preventive health care use among Medicare enrollees in a managed care organization. Medical care. 2002;40(5):395-404.
11. Bennett CL, Ferreira MR, Davis TC, Kaplan J, Weinberger M, Kuzel T, et al. Relation between literacy, race, and stage of presentation among low-income patients with prostate cancer. Journal of Clinical Oncology. 1998;16(9):3101-4.
12. Schillinger D, Grumbach K, Piette J, Wang F, Osmond D, Daher C, et al. Association of health literacy with diabetes outcomes. Jama. 2002; 288(4): 475-482.
13. Von Wagner C, Knight K, Steptoe A, Wardle J. Functional health literacy and health-promoting behaviour in a national sample of British adults. Journal of epidemiology and community health. 2007;61(12):1086-90.
14. Wolf MS, Gazmararian JA, Baker DW. Health literacy and functional health status among older adults. Archives of internal medicine. 2005;165(17):1946-52.
15. Baker DW, Gazmararian JA, Williams MV, Scott T, Parker RM, Green D, et al. Functional health literacy and the risk of hospital admission among Medicare managed care enrollees. American journal of public health. 2002;92(8):1278-83.
16. Weiss BD, Palmer R. Relationship between health care costs and very low literacy skills in a medically needy and indigent Medicaid population. The Journal of the American Board of Family Practice. 2004;17(1):44-7.
17. Ahmadi F, Mehr-Mohammadi M, Talaee E, Fardanesh H, Paknahad M, Taghizadeh S. Health Literacy among students of Farhangian University. Payesh 2018; 17(3): 257-266. 18.Ahmadi F, Mehr-Mohammadi M, Vala J, Montazeri A. Developing a health literacy curriculum for pre-service teachers using a Dialogue Education Approach: A normative inquiry. Payesh 2017; 3: 367-381.
19. Borji M, Tarjoman A, Otaghi M, Salimi E, Naseri A. Health Literacy Level and its Related Factors among the Elderlies in Ilam in 2015. Iran Journal of Nursing 2017; 30(107): 33-43.
20. Sahrayi M, Panahi R, Kazemi S, Rostami Z, Rezaei H, Jorvand R. The study of Health Literacy of adults in Karaj. Journal of Health Literacy. Winter 2016; 1(4): 230-238.
21. Panahi R, Ramezankhani A, Tavousi M, Osmani F, Ghazanfari E, Niknami S. Evaluation of Health Literacy and its influencing factors on dormitory students of Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences in Tehran. J Educ Community Health. 2016; 3 (3) :30-36
22. Abdolmalaki B, Peyman N, Esmaeili H. Evaluation of health literacy rate of postmenopausal women covered by Mashhad health centers in 2018. Journal of Health Literacy 2018; 3(3):182-190.
23. Tehrani H, Rahmani M, Jafari A. Health literacy and Its relationship with general health of women referring to health care centers. Journal of Health Literacy 2018; 3(3): 191-198.
24. Afshari M, Khazaei S, Bahrami M, Merati H. Investigating Adult Health Literacy in Tuyserkan City. J Educ Community Health 2014; 1 (2):48-55.
25. Naghibi A, Chaleshgar M, Kazemi A, Hosseini M. Evaluation of Health Literacy Level among 18-65 Year-Old Adults in Shahriar, Iran. Jhc 2017; 3 (2):17-25.
26. Panahi R, Osmani F, Sahraei M, Ebrahimi S, Shamsizadeh Nehadghashti M, Javanmardi E. Relationship of Health Literacy and Quality of Life in Adults Residing in Karaj, Iran. J Educ Community Health 2018; 4 (4):13-19.
27. Tavousi M, Mehrizi A, Rafiefar Sh, Solimanian A, Sarbandi F, Ardestani M, et al. Health literacy in Iran: findings from a national study. Payesh 2016; 15 (1):95-102.
28. Khoshravesh S, Moeini B, Rezapur-Shahkolai F, Taheri-Kharameh Z, Bandehelahi K. Health Literacy of Employees of Hamadan University of Medical Sciences and Related Demographic Factors. J Educ Community Health 2018; 5 (1):19-26.
29. Eftekhari Javani M, Peyman N, Doosti H. Health Literacy and Health-promoting Lifestyle among Health Volunteers in Neyshabour . sjimu 2018; 26 (3):7-15.
30. Ghanbari S, Majlessi F, Ghaffari M, Mahmoodi Majdabadi M. Evaluation of health literacy of pregnant women in urban health centers of Shahid Beheshti Medical University. Daneshvar Medicine 2012; 19 (97):1-12.
31. Mohammadi Farah S, Saati Asr M H, Kavivani Manesh A, Barati M, Afshari M, Mohammadi Y. Health Literacy Level and its Related Factors among College Students of Hamadan University of Medical Sciences, Hamadan, Iran. J Educ Community Health 2017; 4 (2):11-17.
32. Ghaffari M, Hatami H, Rakhshandrrou S, Shoghli A, Heidari A. Health Literacy among Women Referring to Healthcare Centers of Zanjan City, Iran: A Cross-sectional Study. J Educ Community Health 2018; 5 (1) :42-48.
33. Lee SY, Tsai TI, Tsai YW, Kuo KN. Health literacy, health status, and healthcare utilization of Taiwanese adults: results from a national survey. BMC Public Health 2010; 10: 614.
34. Sharif Moghadam H, shakiba E, Salami M. Comparison of Health Literacy of Medical and Dentistry Students of Rafsanjan University of Medical Sciences in 2016. Journal of Health Literacy 2017; 2(2): 73-80.
35. Saatchi M, Panahi M, Ashraf Mozafari A, Sahebkar M, Azarpakan A, Baigi V et al . Health Literacy and Its Associated Factors: A Population-Based Study, Hormuz Island. Irje 2017; 13 (2):136-144.
36. Tiller D, Herzog B, Kluttig A, Haerting J. Health literacy in an urban elderly East-German population - results from the population-based CARLA study. BMC Public Health 2015; 15: 2-9.
37. Baker DW, Wolf MS, Feinglass J, Thompson JA, Gazmararian J, Huang J. Health literacy and mortality among elderly persons. Arch Intern Med 2007; 167(14):1503-1509.