1. Ghanbari A, Rahmatpour P, Khalili M, Barari F. The Association between Health Literacy and Health Status among the Staff of Guilan University of Medical Sciences, Iran. J Health Syst Res 2016; 12(3): 381-7.
2. Kharazi, S., Peyman, N., Esmaily, H. Association between maternal health literacy level with pregnancy care and its outcomes. The Iranian Journal of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Infertility, 2016; 19(37): 40-50. DOI: 10.22038/ijogi.2016.8187
3. Safari Morad Abadi A, Agha Molaei T, Ramezankhani A, Dadipoor S. The Health Literacy of Pregnant Women in Bandar Abbas, Iran. sjsph. 2017; 15 (2) :121-132
4. Khoshravesh S, Moeini B, Rezapur-Shahkolai F, TaheriKharameh Z, Bandehelahi K. Health Literacy of Employees of Hamadan University of Medical Sciences and Related Demo-graphic Factors. J Educ Community Health. 2018; 5(1): 19-26. DOI: 10.21859/jech.5.1.19
5.Saatchi M, Panahi M, Ashraf Mozafari A, Sahebkar M, Azarpakan A, Baigi V et al . Health Literacy and Its Associated Factors: A Population-Based Study, Hormuz Island. irje. 2017; 13 (2):136-144
6. Panahi R, Ramezankhani A, Tavousi M, Osmani F, Ghazanfari E, Niknami Sh. Evaluation of Health Literacy and its Influencing Factors on Dormitory Students of Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences in Tehran. J Educ Community Health. 2016;3(3):30-36. DOI: 10.21859/jech-03035
7. Tavakolikia N, Kheiltash A, Shojaeefar E, Montazeri A, Shariati M, Meysamie A. The most well-known health literacy questionnaires: a narrative review. SDH. 2017;3(2):104-13
8.Reisi M, Mostafavi F, Hasanzade A, Sharifirad GH. The Relationship between Health Literacy, Health Status and Healthy Behaviors among Elderly in Isfahan, Iran. Health System Research 1390؛ 7(4) : 469-480.
9. Mozafari M, Borji M. Assessing the health literacy level of parents in School children ilam in 2015. 3 JNE. 2017; 5 (6) :53-61
10. Lewis KO, Morgan JE, Wang LL, Calderon K, Rammel J, Ozer M. Health literacy practices of physicians and patient care personnel in a hospital setting. J Contemp Med Educ (2014) 2(4):204–12. doi:10.5455/jcme20141122081418
11. Ansari M, Shahdadneghad E, Khaledian M, Salajegheh M. Survey of Health Literacy of Referred to the Public Libraries of Public Libraries Foundation. Health Inf Manage 2017; 14(5): 224-7
12. Tavousi M, Haeri Mehrizi A, Rafiefar Sh, Solimanian A, Sarbandi F, Ardestani M, et al . Health literacy in Iran: findings from a national study. Payesh. 2016;15(1): 95-102
13. Pashaeypoor S, Salemi N, Ansari M. The Relationship between Health Literacy and the Use of Social Networking in Administrative Staff of Tehran University of Medical Sciences. IJNR. 2018; 13 (2) :67-73
14. Montazeri A, Tavousi M, Rakhshani F, Azin SA, Jahangiri K, Ebadi M et al. Health Literacy for Iranian Adults (HELIA): develoment and psychometric properties. Payesh 2014; 13(5):589-599
15. Solhi M, Jormand H. Assessment of health literacy of municipal employees in Shemiranat, Iran. Electron Physician. 2017; 9(12):6072-6077. Published 2017 Dec 25. Doi: 10.19082/6072
16. Mashmouli S, Mashouf S, Esmaeilpour Zanjani S. Relationship between Health Literacy and Health-related Quality of Life and Work Life Quality of Employees in Golestan University of Medical Sciences. Jorjani Biomedicine Journal. 2018; 6(2): 95-106. DOI: 10.29252/jorjanibiomedj.6.2.95
17. Mohammadi Farah S, Saati Asr M H, Kavivani Manesh A, Barati M, Afshari M, Mohammadi Y. Health Literacy Level and its Related Factors among College Students of Hamadan University of Medical Sciences, Hamadan, Iran. J Educ Community Health. 2017; 4 (2):11-17
18. Hosieni, F., Mirzaei, T., Ravari, A., akbary, A. The relationship between health literacy and quality of life in retirement of Rafsanjan University of Medical Sciences. Journal of Health Literacy, 2016; 1(2): 92-99. Doi: 10.22038/jhl.2016.10969
19.Maleki S., Rakhshani F., Masoudi G., Ansari-Moghaddam A., Health literacy, knowledge and relevant factors in patients with type 2 diabetes presenting to a diabetes clinic in Zahedan in 2014. Caspian Journal of Health Research 2016; 2 (2): 9-17. DOI: 10.18869/acadpub.cjhr.2.2.9
20. Khosravi A, Ahmadzadeh K. Investigating health literacy Level of patients referred to Bushehr hospitals and recognizing its effective factors. Iran South Med J. 2016; 18 (6):1245-1253
21.Naghibi A, Chaleshgar M, Kazemi A, Hosseini M. Evaluation of Health Literacy Level among 18-65 Year-Old Adults in Shahriar, Iran. jhc. 2017; 3 (2):17-25
22. Mozafari M, Borji M. Assessing the health literacy level of parents in School children ilam in 2015. 3 JNE. 2017; 5 (6):53-61
23. Liu YB, Liu L, Li YF, Chen YL. Relationship between Health Literacy, Health-Related Behaviors and Health Status: A Survey of Elderly Chinese. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2015; 12(8):9714-25. Published 2015 Aug 18. Doi:10.3390/ijerph120809714
24. Zaree F, Karimi F, Mohseni S, Madani S, Dadipour S, Madani AH. Health literacy of pregnant women and some related factors in pregnant women referred to Minab health centers. JPM. 2018; 5(1):40-6.