1. Charoghchian khorasani E, Peyman N, Sahebkar M, Moghzi M. Investigating health literacy in patients with type2 diabets referring to the health houses of Chenaran in 2016. JNKUMS 2017;9:183-191 .
2. Hejazi S, Peyman N, Tajfard M, Esmaily H. The Impact of Education Based on Self-efficacy Theory on Health Literacy, Self-efficacy and Self-care Behaviors in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes. Iran J Health Educ Health Promot 2017;5: 296-303.
3. Reisi M, Mostafavi F, Javadzade H, Mahaki B, Tavassoli E, Sharifirad Gh R. Communicative And Critical Health Literacy And Self-Care Behaviors In Patients With Type 2 Diabetes. ijdld 2016, 14: 199-208.
4. Bains SS, Egede LE. Associations between health literacy, diabetes knowledge, self-care behaviors, and glycemic control in a low income population with type 2 diabetes. Diabetes technology & therapeutics 2011; 13: 335-341.
5. Bailey SC, Brega AG, Crutchfield TM, Elasy T, Herr H, Kaphingst K Et Al. Update on health literacy and diabetes. Diabetes Educ 2014; 40: 581-604.
6. Friis K, Vind BD, Simmons RK, Maindal HT. The relationship between health literacy and health behaviour in people with diabetes: A Danish population-based study. Journal of diabetes research 2016; 2016.
7. Rafiezadeh GS, Tabarsy B, Hassanjani S, Razavi M, Amjady M, Hojjati H. Relationship between the health literacy with self-efficacy of the diabetic patient's type 2 referred to Gorgan city clinic in 2014. Journal Of Diabetes Nursing 2015; 3: 30-42.
8. Al Sayah F, Williams B. An integrated model of health literacy using diabetes as an exemplar. CJD 2012; 36: 27-31.
9.Panahi R, Ramezankhani A, Tavousi M, Koosehloo A, Niknami S. Relationship of Health Literacy with Knowledge and Attitude toward the Harms of Cigarette Smoking among University Students. J Educ Community Health 2017; 3: 38-44.
10. Seyedoshohadaee M, Barasteh S, Jalalinia F, Eghbali M, Nezami M. The relationship between health literacy and self-care behaviors in patients with type 2 diabetes. IJNR 2016;10: 43-51.[Farsi] http://ijnr.ir
11. Peyman N, Abdollahi M. The relationship between health literacy and self-efficacy physical activity in postpartum women. Journal of Health Literacy 2016; 1: 5-12.[Farsi]
12. Tahery N, Ghajari H, Shahbazi H. The Association of Health Literacy with Self-Efficacy and Self-Care, in Type 2 Diabetes Patients. IJEM 2018; 20:135-141.
13. Tehrani Banihashemi SA, Amirkhani MA, Haghdoost AA, Alavian SM, Asgharifard H, Baradaran H, et al. Health literacy and the affecting factors: A study in five provinces of Iran, strides in development of medical education . JMED 2007; 4:1-9.
14.Rahimi Pordanjani S, Ghobari Bonab B. The effect of multiple intelligences training on general self-efficacy of high school deaf students. Researches of Cognitive and Behavioral Science 2011; 1: 73-86 .
15. Rafiezadeh GS, Tabarsy B, Hassanjani S, Razavi M, Amjady M, Hojjati H. Relationship between the health literacy with self-efficacy of the diabetic patient's type 2 referred to Gorgan city clinic in 2014. Journal of Diabetes Nursing 2016; 3: 30-42.
16. Khosravi A, Ahmadzadeh Kh, Arastoopoor Sh, Tahmasbi R, Health Literacy Levels of Diabetic Patients Referred to Shiraz Health Centers and Its Effective Factors. Health Inf Manage 2015;12: 194-205.
17.Karimi S, Keyvanara M, Hosseini M, Jafarian M, khorasani E. Health Literacy, general health status, utilization of health services and the relationship between them in Adults. HIMJ 2014; 10: 862- 875.
18.Mahmoodi H, Negarandeh R, Javaheri M, Sharifi P, Ghanei R, AminPour A, et al. Examining The Relation of Health Literacy with Outcomes of Diabetes Among Type 2 Diabetes Patients in Saqez,Western Iran, 2011. The Journal of Urmia Nursing and Midwifery Faculty 2014; 12: 56-62.
19. Reisi M, Mostafavi F, Javadzade SH, Mahaki B, Sharifirad G. Assessment of some predicting factors of self-efficacy in patients with type 2 diabetes. Iranian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2015 ;17: 44-52 .
20. Rahimi M, Izadi N, Rezvan Madani F, Eghbalian A. Knowledge and Practice Level of Self-Directed Care among Diabetics in Kermanshah City in 2014: A Short Report. JRUMS 2015; 14 (2) :167-172.
21. Goudarzi M; Ebrahimzadeh E, Rabi A, Saeedipoor B, Asghari M. The relationship between knowledge, attitude and self-efficacy in patients with type 2 diabetes in Karaj. Iranian Journal of Diabetes and Metabolism. 2012; 11: 269- 281.
22. Haji-Arabi E, Nobahar M, Ghorbani R. Relationship between depression and knowledge about diabetes with the amount of self-care in patients with type 2 diabetes. Koomesh 2018; 20 (2):210-220.
23. Amini N, Bayat F, Rahimi M, Bekri G, Taheri G, Shojaeezadeh D. Effect of Education on Knowledge, Attitude and Nutritional Behavior of Patients with Type 2 Diabetes. Health Develop J 2012; 1 (4):306-0.
24. Rahimi MA, Izadi N, Khashij M, Abdolrezaie M, Aivazi F. Self-Efficacy and some of related factors in diabetic patients. J Shahid Sadoughi Univ Med Sci 2015; 22: 1665-1672.
25. Mosher HJ, Lund BC, Kripalani S, Kaboli PJ. Association of health literacy with medication knowledge, adherence, and adverse drug events among elderly veterans. J Health Commun. 2012; 17: 241- 251.
26. Toci E, Burazeri G, Myftiu S, Sorensen K, Brand H. Health literacy in a population-based sample of adult men and women in a South Eastern European country. J Public Health (Oxf). 2015; pii: fdv006.
27.Kooshyar H, Shoorvazi M, Dalir Z, Hosseini M. Health Literacy and its Relationship with Medical Adherence and Health-Related Quality of Life in Diabetic Community- Residing Elderly. JMUMS 2014; 23: 134-43 .
28. Khezerloo S, Feizi A. A Survey of Relationship Between Perceived Self-Efficacy and Self-Care Performance in Dabetic Patients Referring to Urmia Diabetes Center. Journal of Urmia Nursing and Midwifery 2012; 10: 369- 375.
29. Borhani F, Abaszadeh A, Taebi M, Kohan S. Relationship of Self efficacy and health beliefs of patients with Type II diabetes. Payesh 2010; 9: 371-383 .
30.Dennison CR, McEntee ML, Samuel L, Johnson BJ, Rotman S, Kielty A, et al. Adequate health literacy is associated with higher heart failure knowledge and self-care confidence in hospitalized patients. The Journal of cardiovascular nursing 2011; 26: 359.
31. McCleary-Jones V. Health literacy and its association with diabetes knowledge, self-efficacy and disease selfmanagement among African Americans with diabetes mellitus. ABNF 2011; 22: 25-32
32. Borji M, Tarjoman A, Otaghi M, Salimi E, Naseri A. Health Literacy Level and its Related Factors among the Elderlies in Ilam in 2015. Iran Journal of Nursing 2017; 30: 33-43.
33. Chew LD, Bradley KA, Boyko EJ. Brief questions to identify patients with inadequate health literacy. Health (N Y) 2004; 11:12.