1. Orbach A. Counselling older clients. Translator: Khodabakhshi Koolaee A. 3th ed. Tehran: Jangal; 2010. (Persian)
2. Makvandi B, Heydarei AR, Valizadeh SH. Comparison of mental health and despir before retirement and retire state of an industrial organization in Khozestan. Journal of Social Psychology. 2012; 7(23):149-160. (Persian)
3. Hawton A, Green C, Dickens AP, Richards SH, Taylor RS, Edwards R, et al. The impact of social isolation on the health status and health-related quality of life of older people. Quality of Life Research. 2011;20(1):57-67.
4. Sørensen K, Van den Broucke S, Fullam J, Doyle G, Pelikan J, Slonska Z, Brand H. Health literacy and public health: a systematic review and integration of definitions and models. BMC public health. 2012;12(1):80.
5. UNESCO: Literacy for all. Education for All Global Monitoring Report 2006. UNESCO Publishing; 2005.
6. Peerson A, Saunders M. Health literacy revisited: what do we mean and why does it matter?. Health promotion international. 2009;24(3):285-296.
7. Nijman J, Hendriks M, Brabers A, de Jong J, Rademakers J. Patient activation and health literacy as predictors of health information use in a general sample of Dutch health care consumers. Journal of health communication.2014;19(8):955-969.
8. Smith SG, O'Conor R, Curtis LM, Waite K, Deary IJ, Paasche-Orlow M, et al. Low health literacy predicts decline in physical function among older adults: findings from the LitCog cohort study. Journal of epidemiology and community health. 2015; 69(5):474-480.
9. Wolf MS, Feinglass J, Thompson J, Baker DW. In search of ‘low health literacy’: Threshold vs. gradient effect of literacy on health status and mortality. Social science & medicine.2010;70(9):1335-1341.
10. Javadzade SH, Sharifirad G, Radjati F, Mostafavi F, Reisi M, Hasanzade A. Relationship between health literacy, health status, and healthy behaviors among older adults in Isfahan, Iran. Health System Research.2012; 7(4):1-11. (Persian)
11. Wengryn M, Jackson Hester E. Pragmatic skills used by older adults in social communication and health care contexts: Precursors to health literacy. Contemporary Issues in Communication Sciences and Disorders.2011;38,41-52.
12. Bostock S, Steptoe A. Association between low functional health literacy and mortality in older adults: longitudinal cohort study. BMJ (Clinical research ed.).2011;344:e1602-e1602.
13. Serper M, Patzer RE, Curtis LM, Smith SG, O'Conor R, Baker DW, et al. Health literacy, cognitive ability, and functional health status among older adults. Health services research. 2014 9(4):1249-1267.
14. Mõttus R, Johnson W, Murray C, Wolf MS, Starr JM, Deary IJ. Towards understanding the links between health literacy and physical health. Health Psychology. 2014;33(2):164.
15. Kaup AR, Simonsick EM, Harris TB, Satterfield S, Metti AL, Ayonayon HN, et al. Older adults with limited literacy are at increased risk for likely dementia. The Journals of Gerontology Series A: Biological Sciences and Medical Sciences. 2014;69(7):900-906.
16. Taggart J, Williams A, Dennis S, Newall A, Shortus T, Zwar N, et al. A systematic review of interventions in primary care to improve health literacy for chronic disease behavioral risk factors. BMC family practice. 2014;13(1):49.
17. Wei CH N, Harada K, Ueda K, Fukumoto K , Minamoto K , Ueda A. Assessment of healthpromoting lifestyle profile in Japanese university students. Environ Health Prev Med. 2012; 17:222–7
18. Hu FB, Liu Y, Willett WC. Preventing chronic diseases by promoting healthy diet and lifestyle: public policy implications for China.Obesity Reviews. 2011; 12(7): 552-559.
19. Fuglestad PT, Jeffery RW, Sherwood NE. Lifestyle patterns associated with diet, physical activity, body mass index and amount of recent weight loss in a sample of successful weight losers. Int J Behav Nutr Phys Act.2012; 9(1):79.
20. Heshmati H, Poor naser B, Haji ebrahimi MH, Cherkzi A, Asadi Z, Dehnadi A. Hygiene status in rural elderlies of maraveh tapaeh city in Golestan province in 2010. Salmand 2012; 24(1): 8-18. (Persian)
21. Rashedi S, Bahrami M. Factors Related to the health promoting life stlye among geriatric patients. The Journal of Urmia Nursing and Midwifery Faculty. 2015; 13(2): 90-98. (Persian)
22. Han TS, Lee DM, Lean MEJ, Finn JD, O'Neill TW, Bartfai G, et al. Associations of obesity with socioeconomic and lifestyle factors in middle-aged and elderly men: European Male Aging Study (EMAS). European Journal of Endocrinology. 2015; 172(1): 59-67.
23. Rizzuto D, Orsini N, Qiu C, Wang X, Fratiglioni L. Lifestyle, social factors, and survival after age 75: population based study. BMJ, 2012;345:e5568.
24. Ford ES, Bergmann MM, Boeing H, Li C, Capewell S. Healthy lifestyle behaviors and all-cause mortality among adults in the United States. Preventive medicine. 2012;55(1): 23-27
25. Makai P, Brouwer WB, Koopmanschap MA, Stolk EA, Nieboer AP. Quality of life instruments for economic evaluations in health and social care for older people: a systematic review. Social Science & Medicine. 2014;102:83-93.
26. Askhatova LI, Bulnina IS. Quality-of-life (QOL) improvement as a strategic resource of sustainable social and economic development of a region. Life Science Journal. 2014;11(6s):354-357.
27. Kermansarvi F, Montazeri A, Bayat M. Quality of life in worker women and housewife. Payesh. 2012;11(1):111-116. (Persian)
28. Shieh C, Halstead JA.Understanding the impact of health literacy on women's health. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing. 2009;38(5):601-612.
29. Walker SN, Sechrist KR, Pender NJ. The health-promoting lifestyle profile: development and psychometric characteristics. Nursing research. 1987;36(2):76-81.
30. Walker SN, Kerr MJ, Pender NJ, Sechrist KR. A Spanish Language Version of the Health-Promoting Lifestyle Profile. Nursing Research. 1990;39(5):268-273.
31. Mohammadi Zeidi I, Pakpour Hajiagha A, Mohammadi Zeidi B. Reliability and Validity of Persian Version of the Health-Promoting Lifestyle Profile. J Mazandaran Univ Med Sci. 2012;21(1):102-113. (Persian)
32. Pourmeidani S, Noori A, Shafti SA. Relationship between Life Style and Marital Satisfaction. Journal of Family Research. 2014;10(3):331-344.
33. Montazeri A, Tavousi M, Rakhshani F, Azin SA, Jahangiri K, Ebadi M, et al. Health Literacy for Iranian Adults (HELIA): development and psychometric properties " (2014);13(5):589-599. (Persian)
34. Zanjani HA, Bayat M. A survey of the impacts of employment on women's life qualification in Mashhad city 2009. Jounal of Contemporary Sociology. 2010; 2:171-190. (Persian)
35. Stenholm S, Westerlund H, Salo P, Hyde M, Pentti J, Head J, et al. Age-related trajectories of physical functioning in work and retirement: the role of sociodemographic factors, lifestyle and disease. Journal of epidemiology and community health. 2014;68(6): 503-509.
36. Hsu KJ, Lee HE, Wu YM, Lan SJ, Huang ST, Yen YY. Masticatory factors as predictors of oral health-related quality of life among elderly people in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan. Quality of Life Research. 2014;23(4):1395-1405.
37. Baumann M, Le Bihan E, Chau K, Chau N. Associations between quality of life and socioeconomic factors, functional impairments and dissatisfaction with received information and home-care services among survivors living at home two years after stroke onset. BMC neurology. 2014;14(1):92.
38. Hawton A, Green C, Dickens AP, Richards SH, Taylor RS, Edwards R, et al. The impact of social isolation on the health status and health-related quality of life of older people. Quality of Life Research. 2014;20(1): 57-67.
39. JahangiriZadeh P, Khodabakhshi Koolaee A. The relationship between self-concept, life satisfaction and hope among retired and housewife older adults’ women. Journal of Gerontology, 3. 2016; 1 (1) :35-44. URL http://www.joge.ir/article-1-68-fa.html(persian)
40. Jovic-Vranes A, Bjegovic-Mikanovic V, Marinkovic J. Functional health literacy among primary health-care patients: data from the Belgrade pilot study. Journal of Public Health 2009; 31(4):490-495.
41. Carthery-Goulart MT, Anghinah R, Areza-Fegyveres R, Santoro Bahia V, Dozzi Brucki SM, Damin A, et al. Performance of a Brazilian population on the test of functional health literacy in adults. Rev Saúde Pública 2009; 43(4):631-638
42. Downey La Vonne A, Zun Leslie S. Assessing adult health literacy in urban healthcare settings. Journal of the National Medical Association 2008; 100(11): 1304-1308
43. Banihashemi SAT, Amirkhani MA, Haghdoost AA, Alavian SM, Asgharifard H, Baradaran H, et al. Health literacy and the Influencing Factors: A study in five provinces of Iran. Journal of Strides Development Medical Education. 2012;4(1):1-9. (Persian)
44. Khodabakhshi Koolaee A, Hashemi Asl Z. The Relationship between Fear of Intimacy and Attachment Styles among Elderly Divorced Women. Journal of prevention and health, 3. 2016; 2 (1) :25-32. http://www.hpjournal.ir/article-1-61-fa.html(Persian)
45. Hadden KB. Health literacy training for health professions students. Patient education and counseling. 2015;98(7):918-20.
46. Ahmed Kh. Improving health literacy among elderly: The impact of low health literacy on health and well-being of older individuals. Thesis degree, Arcadia university. 2015. Available on: http://urn.fi/URN:NBN:fi:amk-2015110415961.