1. Sadat Manzari Z, Mohammadi I,Haideri A. Factors influencing organ donation family decisions by brain dead patients families. Payesh 2013;11: 913-25.
2. Ahmadian Sh, Haghdoost AA, Mohammadalizadeh S. Effective Factors on the Families to Donate the Organs Of their Brain Dead Relative. Journal of Kerman University of Medical Sciences 2009; 16(4): 355-363.
3. Febrero B, Ríos A, López-Navas A, Martínez-Alarcón L, Almela J, Sánchez A,et al. A multicenter study of the attitude of secondary school teachers toward solid organ donation and transplantation in the southeast of Spain.Journal of clinical an translational research 2014 Feb; 28(2): 259–266.
4. Arjomand B, Aghayan HR, Goudarzi P, Emami Razavi SH, Jafarian A. Knowledge and attitudes about organ donation and tissue donation card makers aAnd tissues in the tissue bank of Iran (case/control). Journal of Medical Council Of Islamic Republic of IRAN. 2008; 26(1): 30-35.
5. Kim JR, Elliott D, Hyde C.The Influence of Sociocultural Factors on Organ Donation and Transplantation in Korea: Findings from Key Informant Interviews. J Transcult Nurs 2004; 15: 147-54.
6. Shaheen FAM, Souqiyyeh MZ. Increasing Organ Donation Rate From Muslim Donors: Lessons From a Successful Model. Transplantation Proceedings2004;36:1878-1880.
7. Shaheen FAM, Souqiyyeh MZ. Factors Influencing Organ Donation and Transplantation in the Middle East. Transplantation Proceedings2000;32:645-646.
8. Najar, A. V., Ebrahimipour, H., Tehrani, H., Masih-Abadi, M., & Rezai-Rad, M. (2016). Applying the Theory of Planned Behavior to Computer Game Addiction of Adolescents.
9. Alizadeh Taghiabad B, Hasanzadeh F, Rayhani T, Karimi H. Comparing Attitudes of Nursing Students and Students of Islamic Sciences Regarding Organ Donation after Brain Death in Mashhad. Modern Care 2014;11(1): 63-70.
10. Amani F, Ghaffari Moghaddam M, Hossein Zadeh Sh, Farzaneh E, Valizadeh B. Attitude towards Ardabil 's Resident about Organ Transplantation in Brain Death. Journal of Legal Medicine of Islamic Republic of Iran 2015;21(1): 7-12.
11. Banas B, Blever B, Eckert M, Gruber H,Pfirstinger J, Schaller O. Level of information of students at the University of Regensburg concerning organ donation and transplantation--informed or not informed consent in organ donation? Journal of DMW-Deutsche Medizinische Wochenschrift 2013; 138(15): 775-780.
12. Kiberd MC, Kiberd BA. nursing attitudes towards organ donation, procurement and transplantation. U.S.A, Heart Lung. 2003 MAR; 106 – 11.
13. Zamani F, Moazam E, Moazam E. Investigating the Awareness of People from Isfahan, Iran, about Organ Donation. Journal of Isfahan Medical School 2015;33(342):1120-1127.
14. Goz F, Goz M, Erkan M. Knowledge and attitudes of medical, nursing, dentistry and health technician students towards organ donation: a pilot study. J Clin Nurs. 2006; 15(11):1371-5.
15. Bogh L, Madsen M. Attitude, knowledge and Proficiency in Relation to Organ Donation: A Questionnaire- Based analysis in Donor Hospitals in northern Denmark. Transplantation Proceedings2005;37:3256-3257.
16. Ashraf O, Ali S, Ali SA, Ali H, Alam M, Ali A, Ali TM. Attitude Toward Organ Donation: A Survey in Pakistan. Artificial Organ2005;29(11):899-905.
17. Shakurnia A H, Dehdashti Lesani M, Mombeini I, Baghaei S. Factors Affecting the Willingness of Organ Donation from Brain Dead Patients in Ahvaz. Scientific Medical Journal of Ahwaz University of Medical Sciences 2015; 14(1): 75-86.
18. Morgan SE, Movius L, Cody MJ. The power of narratives: the effect of entertainment television organ donation storylines on the attitudes, knowledge, and behaviors of donors and nondonors. Journal of Communication 2009; 59(1): 135-51.
19. Breitkopf CR. Attitudes, beliefs and behaviors surrounding organ donation among Hispanic women. Curr Opin Organ Transplant 2009; 14(2): 191-5.