1. Bohlman LN. A prescription to end confusion. Panzer AM, Kindig DA. Health literacy Washington (DC): National Academies Press. (2004).
2. Rafeefar SH. Self-care educational and informational package. (2014).
3. Rakhshani F, Shams M. Pariani A. Health promotion and training. Ministry of Health and Medical Education. (2010); (8)
5. Mohajer T. Training the patient: A Guide to Patient education for all health care team members. (2002); 11
6. Montazeri A. psychometric questionnaire health literacy of adults living in Iran (HELIA) in the urban area of Balochistan, (2014); 13(5), 589-599
7. Montazeri A. Health Literacy Iranian adults living in cities: a national study. (2015); 15 (1), 95-102
8. Rafeefar Sh. Comprehensive system of empowering people for self-care, Education & Health Promotion office. IR IRAN MOH, (2005); 8.
9. Shojaeifard J. Effects of education on self-care behavior and the benefits and barriers in patients with heart failure in Tehran. Journal of Payavard Salamat.(2008); 2 (4), 43-55.
10. Dean K. Self-care components of lifestyle: the importance of gender, attitudes and the social situation. Social science Med. 1989; 29(2):137-52.
11. McLaughlin Renpenning K, Taylor S. Self-Care Theory in Nursing Selected Papers of Dorothea Orem. Springer Publishing Company (2003).
12. Bazrafshan M. Evaluation of existing theories: for graduate students and doctoral nursing. (2012).