1. Keshavars mohamadi N, zarei F , parsinia S. health education and health promotion in Iran, present and feuture . Scientific – research Journal of Health Education and Promotion of Health.2013;1(2):5-8.[Persian]
2. Mohammadi Zeidi I, Pakpour Hajiagha A, MohammadiZeidi B. Reliability and Validity of Persian Version of the Health-Promoting Lifestyle Profile. J Mazandaran Univ Med Sci. 2012;21(1):102-113. (Persian)
3. Mazloomy Mahmoodabad SS, Tehrani H, Gholian-aval M, Gholami H, Nematy M. The effect of social class on the amount of salt intake in patients with hypertension. Blood pressure. 2016;25(6):360-3.
4. Peyman N, Rezai-Rad M, Tehrani H, Gholian-Aval M, Vahedian-Shahroodi M, Miri HH. Digital Media-based Health Intervention on the promotion of Women’s physical activity: a quasi-experimental study. BMC public health. 2018;18(1):134.
5. Tehrani H. Media Health Literacy. J Health Lit. 2016; 1 (3) :141-146Kingry, B Ml. Social Support And Health Behaviors.Wayne State University Dissertations. 2013Paper 665.
6. Rahimi A, Ahmadian Majin N. Investigating health literacy Level and Relation to demographic factors of Nurses in Teaching Hospitals of at West Cities of Iran: 2016. J Health Lit. 2017; 2 (1) :54-61
7. Ormshaw M, Kannas L. A Health Literacy Approach to School Health Education and Assessment : Physical Activity and Nutrition in Focus. 2012;2–4
8. Sørensen K, Van den Broucke S, Fullam J, Doyle G, PelikanJ, Slonska Z, Brand H. Health literacy and public health:a systematic review and integration of definitions andmodels. BMC public health. 2012;12(1):80.
9. McLaghlin RA. Association among health literacy levels and health outcomes in pregnant women with pregestational and gestational diabetes in an urban setting [PhD thesis]. Tennessee: University of Tennessee Health science; 2009
10. Kickbusch I, Pelikan JM, Apfel F, Tsouros AD. Health literacy: the solid facts. Copenhagen: World Health Organization (WHO); 2013.
11. Adams RJ, Stocks NP, Wilson DH, Hill CL, Gravier S, Kickbusch I, et al. Health literacy a new concept for general practice? Australian Family Physician. 2009; 38(3):144-7. PMID: 19283256
12. Khodabakhshi-koolaee. The comparison of health literacy and lifestyle among retired and homemaker older adults’ women. Journal of Health Literacy. Autumn 2016; 1(3): 155-163.[persian]
13. Nekoei-Moghadam M ،Parva S ، Amiresmaili MR، Baneshi MR. Health Literacy and Utilization of health Services in Kerman urban Area 2011. Sunrise health ,Journal of Yazd School of Public Health .2012:11(4) :123-134 . .[Persian]
14. Fouladi N, Hazrati S, Shabani M, Nejaddadgar N. Investigating Middle-aged Health Literacy in Ardabil . J Health Lit. 2017; 2 (1) :39-44
15. Walker J, Pepa C, Gerard P. Assessing the Health Literacy Levels of Patients Using Selected Hospital Services. . Clin Nurse Spec. 2010; 24(1):31-7.
16. Smith SG, O›Conor R, Curtis LM, Waite K, Deary IJ, Paasche-Orlow M, et al. Low health literacy predicts decline in physical unction among older adults: findings from the LitCog cohort study. Journal of epidemiology and community health. 2015; 69(5):474-480.
17. Nijman J, Hendriks M, Brabers A, de Jong J, Rademakers J. Patient activation and health literacy as predictors of health information use in a general sample of Dutch health care consumers. Journal of health communication.2014;19(8):955-969.
18. Cho YI, Lee S-YD, Arozullah AM, Crittenden KS. Effects of health literacy on health status and health service utilization amongst the elderly. Social Science and Medicine. 2008;66(8):1809-16. doi: 10.1016/j.socscimed.2008.01.003
19. Kickbusch I, Maag D. Navigating Health: the Role of Health Literacy. Int Encyclop Public Health. 2008;3(1):204-11. DOI: 10.1016/b978- 012373960-5.00584-0
20. Sheikh Sharafi H, Seyed amini B. Assessment of health literacy and self-care in heart failure patients. Journal of Health Literacy. Winter 2016; 1(4):203-219.
21. Reisi M, Mostafavi F, Javadzade H, Mahaki B, Tavassoli E ,Sharifirad G. Communicative and health literacy and self-care behaviors in pations with type 2 diavetes.. Iranian journal of Diabetes and Metabolism. 2015 ;14(3): 199-208.
22. Von Wagner C, Knight K, Steptoe A, Wardle J. Functional health literacy and health-promoting behaviour in a national sample of British adults. J Epidemiol Community Health 2007;61(12):1086-90.
23. Aghamolaei T, Hosseini Z, Hosseini F, Ghanbarnejad A. The Relationship between Health Literacy and Health Promoting Behaviors in Students. Journal of Preventive Medicine. 2016;3(2):36-43.[Persian]
24. Berkman ND, Sheridan SL, Donahue KE, Halpern DJ, Crotty K. Low health literacy and health outcomes: An updated systematic review. Annals of Internal Medicine. 2011; 155(2):97–107. doi: 10.7326/0003-4819-155-2-201107190-00005. [PubMed: 21768583]
25. Peterson PN, Shetterly SM, Clarke CL, Bekelman DB, Chan PS, et al. Health literacy and outcomes among patients with heart failure. Journal of the American Medical Association. 2011; 305(16):1695–1701. [PubMed: 21521851]
26. Javadzade H, Sharifirad Gh, Reisi M, Tavassoli E, Rajati F. Health Literacy among Adults of Isfahan,Iran. Journal of Health System Research.2013; 9(5): 540-9. .[Persian]
27. Ghanbari S, Majlessi F, Ghaffari M, Mahmoodi Majdabadi M. Evaluation of health literacy of pregnant women in urban health centers of Shahid Beheshti Medical University. Daneshvar. 2012;19(97):1-12.[Persian]
28. Azimi S, Ramezankhani A, Rakhshani F, Ghaffari M,Ghanbari S. Comparison of health literacy between medical and non-medical students in Shahid Beheshti Universities in the academic year 92-93. Pejouhandeh. 2015; 20(2):78-85. .[persian]
29. Mahmoudi H, Taheri A. Relation between Information Literacy and Health Literacy of Students in Ferdowsi University of Mashhad. . Human Information Interaction. 2015;2(2):31-41. .[persian]
30. Sahrayi M, Panahi R, Kazemi S, Rostami Z, Rezaei H, Jorvand R. The study of Health Literacy of adults in Karaj. Journal of Health Literacy. Winter 2016; 1(4): 230-238. .[Persian]
31. Afshari M, Khazaei S, Masome Bahrami M, Merati H . Investigating Adult Health Literacy in Tuyserkan City. Journal of Education and Community Health, 2014;.1(.2):48-66.[persian]
32. Hosieni F, Mirzaei T,Ravari A, akbary A. The relationship between health literacy and quality of life in retirement Rafsanjan University of Medical Sciences. Journal of Health Literacy. Summer 2016; 1(2):92-99
33. Javadzade SH, Sharifirad G, Radjati F, Mostafavi F, Reisi M, Hasanzade A. Relationship between health literacy, health status, and healthy behaviors among older adults in Isfahan, Iran. Journal of Education and Health Promotion. 2011; 1:31. doi: 10.4103/2277-9531.100160
34. Reisi M , Mostafavi F, Hasanzade A,Sharifirad GR. The Relationship between Health Literacy, Health Status and Healthy Behaviors among Elderly in Isfahan, Iran. J Health Syst Res.2011;7(4):469-479.[persian].
35. Mohseni M, Khanjani N, Iranpour A, Tabe R, Borhaninejad VR. [The Relationship between Health Literacy and Health Status Among Elderly People in Kerman (Persian)]. Iranian Journal of Ageing. 2015; 10(2):146-155.
36. Fathi F and Reza Sufi M. Relationship between health literacy and sport activities in elderly women in Urmia. Journal of Health Literacy.2017;2(1):12-21.[persian]
37. Mataji Amirrood M, Taghdisi MH Farzad ,Shidfar F, Gohari MR. The relationship between perceived social support and obesity preventive eating behavior in women of Urmia City in 2012 . Razi Journal of Medical Sciences. 2014; 21(119) :1-11.[Persian]
38. Anari A, Tahmasiyan K, Fathabadi M. [Worry and Social Support in Adolescence]. Developmental Psychology: Journal of Iranian Psychologists 2011.8(29); 27- 34. .[Persian]
39. Zareipour M, Movahed E,ghelichi ghogogh M, khazir Z, Alinejad M. reviewing the relation between social support and blood sugar control in elders with diabetes Type2.International journal of medical research and health sciences.2016:5(9s): 394-399.
40. Tomaka J, Thompson S, Palacios R. The relation of social isolation, loneliness, and social support to disease outcomes among the elderly. Journal of Aging & Health; 2006. (18):359–384
41. Alipoor A. [Relationship between social support and immune parameters in healthy subjects: a review of the overall model]. Iranian Journal of psychiatry andl clinical Psychology .2006. 12(2); 134 -139. [Persian]
42. Stewarta DW., Reitzelb LR., Correa-Fernándeza V, Canoa MA, Adamsc CE., Caoa Y, Lid Y, Waterse AJ., Wettera DW., and Vidrine JR. Social support mediates the association of health literacy and depression among racially/ethnically diverse smokers with low socioeconomic status . J Behav Med. 2014 December ; 37(6): 1169–1179. doi:10.1007/s10865-014-9566-5.
43. Harvey IS. , and Alexander k. Perceived Social Support and Preventive Health Behavioral Outcomes among Older Women. J Cross Cult Gerontol. 2012 September ; 27(3): 275–290. doi:10.1007/s10823-012-9172-3.
44. chenary R , Norozy A, tahmasebi R . The Relationship between Perceived Social Support and Health Promoting Behaviors in Veterans Chemical Ilam Province in the year 2012-2013.Iranian Journal of War and Public Health. 2013;l.21, -[persian]
45. Khodapanahi M. K, Asghari A, Saleh Sedghpoor B, Katebaii J. [Preparing and Investigating The Reliability and Validation of The Family Social Support Questionnaire (FSSQ)]. Journal of Family Research 2009.5(20); 423-439.[Persian]
46. Bovier P.A, Chamot E, Perneger T. V. Perceived stress, internal resources, and social support as determinants of mental health among young adults. Quality of Life Research; 2004.13:161-170
47. Zareiean A, Ghofranipour F, Akhtar danesh N, Mohamadi E. The lifestyle concept in Adolescent boy. Iranian journal of Nursing research. 2007; 2(6,7):73-84.
48. Moodi M, Zamanipour N, Sharifirad G-R, Shahnazi H. Evaluating puberty health program effect on knowledge increase among female intermediate and high school students in Birjand, Iran. Journal of Education and Health Promotion. 2013;2:57
49. zarrinkolah A, Dashti F, Abedi H, Masoudi SM. A Study of Puberty Health Literacy Level of the First 14-16 Year Girls Grade High School Students in the Eghlid City. Journal of Health Literacy. Autumn 2016; 1(3): 164-171. .[Persian]
50. Montazeri A, Tavousi M, Rakhshani F, Azin S A, Jahangiri K, Ebadi M, Nadermagham Sh, Solimanian A, Sarbandi F, Motamedi A, Naghibi Sistani M M. Health Litracy for Iranian Adults (HELIA):Development And Pcychometric properties. Journal of the Iranian Institute for Health Sciences Research. 2014 ;13(5):589-599. [Persian]
51. Walker SN, Kerr MJ, Pender NJ, Sechrist KR. A Spanish Language Version of the Health-Promoting Lifestyle Profile. Nursing Research. 1990;39(5):268-273.
52. Sarason I G, sarason B R, shears E N, Plerce G R. A brief measure of social support: practical and theoretical implications. Journal of social and personal relationships.1987; 4:497-510.
53. saedi F, Panahi R. The Survey of association between health literacy and BMI among adolescents. Journal of Health Literacy. Spring 2017; 2(1):22-[persian]
54. Pourmeidani S, Noori A, Shafti SA. Relationship between Life Style and Marital Satisfaction. Journal of Family Research. 2014;10(39):331-344.
55. -Motlagh Z, Mazloomy-Mahmoodabad S.S, Momayyezi M. Study of Healthpromotion behaviors among university of medical science students. Zahedan J Res Med Sci (ZJRMS) 2011; 13(4): 29-34.
56. Kazemi A, eftekhar -Ardabili H, Nekuei-zahraei. Pattern of Physical Activity and the prmoters among adolescent girls of . Qazvin Scientific and Research Journal.2012; 15(1):39-47. -[persian]
57. Hagigimogacam Y, fazi A, Khalilzadeh H, Study of physical activity and nutritional habits of high school youth of Urmia city 1389. Two Monthly Journals of Urmia Nursing and Midwifery Faculty. 2013;10(1):11-20. -[persian
58. Zarcadoolas C, Pleasant A, Greer DS. Understanding health literacy: an expanded model. Health Promot Int 2005; 20: 195-203.
59. Tehrani Banihashemi SA, Amirkhani MA, Haghdoost AA, Alavian SM, Asgharifard H, Baradaran H, et al. Health literacy and the affecting factors: A study in five provinces of Iran. Journal of strides in development of medical education. Journal of Medical Education Development Center. 2007; 4(1):1-9. [Persian]
60. Javadzade SH, Sharifirad G, Radjati F, Mostafavi F, Reisi M, Hasanzade A. Relationship between health literacy, health status, and healthy behaviors among older adults in Isfahan, Iran. Journal of Education and Health Promotion. 2011; 1:31. doi: 10.4103/2277-9531.100160
61. Ziapoor A, Kianpoor N. Predicting health literacy of students in Kermanshah University of Medical Sciences in 2016: The role of demographic variables. Journal of Health Literacy. Autumn 2016; 1(3): 182-190. [persian]
62. Panahi R, Ramezankhani A, Tavousi M, Osmani F,Ghazanfari A, Niknami Sh. Evaluation of Health Literacy and its Influencing Factors on Dormitory Students of Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences in Tehran. . J Educ Community Health. 2016;3(3): 30-36. DOI: 10.21859/jech-03035.
63. Azimi S, Ramezankhani A, Rakhshani F, Ghaffari M, Ghanbari S. Comparison of health literacy between medical and non-medical students in Shahid Beheshti Universities in the academic year 92-93. Pejouhandeh 2015;20(2):78-85.[Persian]
64. Bazerafkan L, Hayat A, Abbasi K, Bazerafkan A, Rohalamini A , Fardid M. Evaluation of information literacu ststus among medical student at shiraz university of medical Science . Journal of Advances in Medical Education & Professionalism. 2017:5(1):42-48.
65. Fouladi N, Hazrati S, Shabani M, Nejaddadgar N. Investigating Middle-aged Health Literacy in Ardabil. Journal of Health Literacy. Spring 2017; 2(1):39-44.[Persian]
66. Izadirad H, Zareban I. The Relationship of Health Literacy with Health Status, Preventive Behaviors and Health Services Utilization in Baluchistan, Iran. J Educ Community Health. 2016;2(3):43- 50. DOI: 10.20286/jech-02036 [Persian]
67. Zareban I, Izadirad H, jadga K. Evaluation of health literacy, health status and health services utilization in women in Baluchistan region of Iran. Journal of Health Literacy. Summer 2016; 1(2): 71-82. [persian]
68. Lam L., Yang L. Is low health literacy associated with overweight and obesity in adolescent: an epidemiologystudy in a 12-16 years population, Nanning, China 2012. Arch Public Heal. 2014;72(1):11.
69. Yavari and Ashtarian. The relationship between health literacy and BMI among employees of Kermanshah University of Medical Sciences in the year 2015. The 9th University Student Conference on Innovation in Health Sciences. In: School of Health, Shahid Behesti University of Medical Sciences. 2016. p. 93.
70. Ghodusi M, Heidari M, SharifiNeyestanak N, Shahbazi S. Correlation of perceived social support and some of the demographic factors in patients with Multiple Sclerosis. JHPM. 2013;2(1):24-31. [Persian]
71. Hosseini SM, Rezaee A, keykhosravi z. A Comparison of Old Men and Women’s Social Support, Life Satisfaction, appiness and Depression. J Soc Women. 2011;2(4):143-61. [Persian]
72. Tamers S. L, Okechukwu C, Allen J, Yang M, Stoddard A, Tucker-Seeley R, Sorensen G. Are social relationships a healthy influence on obesogenic behaviors among racially/ethnically diverse and socio-economically disadvantaged residents? Preventive Medicine; 2013.56(1): 70–74.
73. Gulact F. The effect of perceived social support on subjective well-being. Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences; 2010.2: 3844–3849. doi:10.1016/j.sbspro.2010.03.602
74. Evans G. L, McNeil L.H, Laufman L, Bowman S.L. Determinants of Low-fat Eating Behaviors among Midlife African American Women. Journal of Nutrition Education and Behavior, September–October; 2009.41(5): 327– 333.
75. Kirenan M. Moore S,schoffmak D, Lee K,King A, Taylor B, Kiernan N and Perri M.social support for healthy behaviors Scale psychometrics and prediction of weight loss among women in a behavioral program. Obesity (Silver Spring). 2012 April ; 20(4): 756–764. doi:10.1038/oby
76. Vander Wal J. S. The relationship between body mass index and unhealthy weight control behaviors among adolescents: The role of family and peer social support. Economics & Human Biology, December; 2012.10(4): 395–404.