1. Sheikh Sharafi H, Seyed amini B. Assessment of health literacy and self-care in heart failure patients . J Health Lit. 2017; 1 (4) :203-219
2. Kutner M, Greenburg E, Jin Y, Paulsen C. The Health Literacy of America's Adults: Results from the 2003 National Assessment of Adult Literacy. NCES 2006-483. National Center for Education Statistics 2006:1-76.
3. Tehrani Banihashemi S-A, Amirkhani MA, Haghdoost AA, Alavian S-M, Asgharifard H, Baradaran H, et al. Health Literacy and the Influencing Factors: A Study in Five Provinces of Iran. Strides in Development of Medical Education 2007; 4(1):1-9 .
4. Marmot M, Friel S, Bell R, Houweling TA, Taylor S.Commission on Social Determinants. Closing the gap in a generation: health equity through action on the social determinants of health. The Lancet. 2008; 372(9650)꞉ 1661-9.
5. Peyman N, Rezai-Rad M, Tehrani H, Gholian-Aval M, Vahedian-Shahroodi M, Miri HH. Digital Media-based Health Intervention on the promotion of Women’s physical activity: a quasi-experimental study. BMC public health. 2018;18(1):134.
6. Racha A, Nabeel Al Q, Noha R. Privacy issues in mobile social networks. Procedia Computer Science 2012;10:672-9.
7. Tehrani Hadi G-aM, Hasani-kabootarkhani Marzieh, Peyman Nooshin, Vahedian-Shahroodi Mohammad. The impact of new communications technology on promoting women’s physical activity. PAYESH. 2016;15(3):293-300.
8. Peerson A, Saunders M. Health literacy revisited: what do we mean and why does it matter? Health Promot Int 2009; 24(3): 285-96.
9. Saeedi Koupai M, Motaghi M. Comparing Health Literacy in High School Female Students and Their Mothers Regarding Women’s Health . J Health Lit. 2017; 1 (4) :220-229
10. Sahrayi M, Panahi R, Kazemi S, Goli Rostami Z, Rezaie H, Jorvand R. The study of Health Literacy of adults in Karaj. J Health Lit. 2017; 1 (4) :230-238.
11. Baker DW, Gazmararian JA, Williams MV, Scott T, Parker RM, Green D, et al. Functional health literacy and the risk of hospital admission among medicare managed care enrollees. Am J Public Health 2002; 92(8): 1278-83.
12. Reisi M, Mostafavi F, Hasanzadeh A, Sharifirad G. The relationship between health literacy, health status and healthy behaviors among elderly in Isfahan. Health Syst Res 2011;7(4):469-70. (Persian).
13. Montazeri A, Tavousi M, Rakhshani F, et al. Health Litracy for Iranian Adults (HELIA):Development And Pcychometric properties. Journal of the Iranian Institute for Health Sciences Research. 2014; 13(5):589-599 (Persian).
14. Tehrani Banihashemi SA, Amirkhani MA, Haghdoost AA, Alavian S-M, Asgharifard H, Baradaran H, et al. Health Literacy and the Influencing Factors: A Study in Five Provinces of Iran. Strides in Development of Medical Education. 2007;4(1):1-9.
15. Nekoei-Moghadam M, Parva S, Amiresmaili, Baneshi M. Health Literacy and Utilization of health Services in Kerman urban Area 2011. Tolooebehdasht. 2013;11(4):123-34. eng %@ 1728-5127 %[ 2013.
16. Tavousi M, Haeri Mehrizi A A, Rafiee Far Sh, et al. Health Litracy in Iran: Finding from National Study. Journal of the Iranian Institute for Health Sciences Research. 2016; 15(1): 95-102 (Persian).
17. Paasche-Orlow MK, Parker RM, Gazmararian JA, Nielsen-Bohlman LT, Rudd RR. The preva-lence of limited health literacy. J Gen Intern Med.2005; 20(2):175-84.
18. Shieh C, Halstead JA. Understanding the impact of health literacy on women's health. J Obstet Gynecol Neonatal Nurs. 2009; 38(5): 601-12.
19. Zare Gavgani V, Gheysari E, Asghari Jafar Abadi M. A Study on the Information Seeking Behavior of Members of Qazvin Public Libraries on Health Related Topics. Research on Information Science and Public Libraries. 2014;20(1):93-112.