1. Seyed Ahmadi Nejad FS, Golmakani N, Asghari Pour N, Shakeri MT. Investigation of Sleep quality during the third trimester of pregnancy and some related factors in primigravida women referred to health care centers in Mashhad- 2014. Scientific Journal of Hamadan Nursing & Midwifery Faculty. 2014; 22(4):53-60.
2. Peyman N, Ezzati Rastegar K, Tehrani H, Zarei F. Explanation of unwanted pregnancy from the perspective of family planning service providers: An exploratory study. The Iranian Journal of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Infertility. 2016;19(12):18-26..
3. Zahedi M, Deris F. The quality of life in pregnant women in Farokhshahr city, 2012. Journal of Clinical Nursing and Midwifery. 2014;3(3):63-69.
4. Gordon MC. Maternal physiology. In: Gabbes SG, Niebyl JR, Simpson JL, eds. Obstetrics:Normal and problem pregnancies. 5th ed. Philadelphia, Pa:Elsevier Churchill Livingstone. 2007:chpter 3.
5. Mazloomy Mahmoodabad SS, Tehrani H, Gholian-aval M, Gholami H, Nematy M. The effect of social class on the amount of salt intake in patients with hypertension. Blood pressure. 2016;25(6):360-3.
6. Cadena J, Vinaccia S, Perez A, Rico MI, Hinojosa R, Anaya JM. The impact of disease activity on the quality of life, mental health status, and family dysfunction in Colombian patients with rheumatoid arthritis. Clinical Rheumathology. 2003;9(3):142-50.
7. Mirmohammadaliei M, Khakbazan Z, Kazemnejad A. Abbaszade F. Comparison of quality of life and depression among women with normal and high risk pregnencies. Hayat. 2007;13(1):35-42.
8. Izadirad H, Niknami S, Zareban I, Hidarnia A, Masoudy G. Relationship between health literacy and prenatal care in young pregnant women. J Health Lit. 2017; 2 (3) :141-147
9. Habibi A, Nikpour S, Seiedoshohadaei M, Haghani H. Quality of Life and Status of Physical Functioning among Elderly People in West Region of Tehran: A Cross-Sectional Survey. Iran Journal of Nursing. 2008;21(53):29-39.
10. Khodabakhshi-Koolaee A, Bahari M, Falsafinejad MR, Shahdadi H. The Relationship of Quality of Life with Health Literacy in Male Patients with Type II Diabetes: A Cross-sectional Study in HARSIN City 2015. Journal of Diabetes Nursing. 2016;4(4):10-20.
11. Tehrani Banihashemi S, Amirkhani MA, Haghdoost AA, Alavian S, Asgharifard H, Baradaran H, et al. Health Literacy and the Influencing Factors: A Study in Five Provinces of Iran. Journal of Medical Education Development Center. 2007;4(1):1-9.
12. Kooshyar H, Shoorvazi M, Dalir Z, Hosseini M. Health Literacy and its Relationship with Medical Adherence and Health-Related Quality of Life in Diabetic Community Residing Elderly. Journal of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences. 2014;23(1):134-43.
13. Zareban I, Izadirad H, jadga K. Evaluation of health literacy, health status and health services utilization in women in Baluchistan region of Iran. Journal of Health Literacy. 2016;1(2):71-82.
14. Mohseni M, Khanjani N, Iranpour A, Tabe R, Borhaninejad VR. The Relationship Between Health Literacy and Health Status Among Elderly People in Kerman. Iranian Journal of Ageing. 2015;10(2):146-55.
15. Asche-Orlow MK, Parker RM, Gazmararian JA, Nielson-Bohlman LT, Rudd RR. The prevalance of limited health literacy. J Gen Intern Med. 2005;20(2):175-184.
16. Lee SY, Tsai TI, Tsai YW, Kuo K. Health literacy, health status, and healthcare utilization of Taiwanese adults: Results from a national survey. BMC Public Health. 2010;10:614.
17. Ghanbari Sh, Majlessi F, Ghaffari M, Mahmoodi Majdabadi M. Evaluation of health literacy of pregnant women in urban health centers of Shahid Beheshti Medical University. Bimonthly Official Publication Medical Daneshvar. 2012;19(97):1-12.
18. Montazeri A, , Tavousi M, Rakhshani F, Azin SA, Jahangiri K, Ebadi M, et al. Health Literacy for Iranian Adults (HELIA): develoment and psychometric properties. Payesh. 2014;13(5):589-599.
19. Ware JE, Gandek B. Overview of the SF-36 health survey and the international quality of life assessment (IQOLA) project. J Clin Epidemiol. 1998;51(11):903-12.
20. Hosieni F, Mirzaei T, Ravari A, akbary A. The relationship between health literacy and quality of life in retirement Rafsanjan University of Medical Sciences. Journal of Health Literacy. 2016;1(2):92-99.
21. Wang C, Kane RL, Xu D, Meng Q. Health literacy as a moderator of health-related quality of life responses to chronic disease among Chinese rural women. BMC Women's Health. 2015;15(34): 1-8.
22. Nesbitt T, Doctorvaladan S, Southard JA, Singh S, Fekete A, Marie K, et al. Correlates of quality of life in rural patients with heart failure. Circulation Heart failure. 2014;7(6):882-887.
23. Macabasco-O’Connell A, DeWalt D, Broucksou K, Hawk V, Baker D, Schillinger D, et al. Relationship Between Literacy, Knowledge, Self-Care Behaviors, and Heart Failure-Related Quality of Life Among Patients With Heart Failure. J Gen Intern Med. 2011;26(9):979-86.
24. Zhang XH, Li SC, Fong KY, Thumboo J. The Impact of Health Literacy on Health-Related Quality of Life (HRQoL) and Utility Assessment among Patients with Rheumatic Diseases. Value in Health. 2009:12(3):106-109.
25. DeWalt DA, Boone RS, Pignone MP. Literacy and its relationship with self-efficacy, trust, and participation in medical decision making. Am J Health Behav. 2007;31)1(:27-35.
26. Howard DH, Sentell T, Gazmararian JA. Impact of health literacy on socioeconomic and racial differences in health in an elderly population. J Gen Intern Med. 2006;21(8):857–861.
27. Saha S. Improving literacy as a means to reducing health disparities. J Gen Intern Med. 2006;21(8):893-5.
28. Amiresmaili M, Nekoei Moghadam M, Saberi anari SH, Sadeghi A, Saber M, Taheri G, et al. Study of health literacy level of women referring to health centers-2010. Journal of North Khorasan University of Medical Sciences. 2013;5:1071-1078.
29. Sajjadi H, Hosseinpour N, Sharifian Sani M, Mahmoodi Z. Association between Health Literacy and Life Style in Married RuralWomen in Izeh, Iran. Journal of Health. 2016;7(4):479-489.
30. Peyman N, Abdollahi M. The relationship between health literacy and self-efficacy physical activity in postpartum women. Journal of Health Literacy. 2016;1(1):5-12.
31. Mojoyinola JK, Influence of Maternal Health Literacy on Healthy Pregnancy and Pregnancy Outcomes of Women Attending Public Hospitals in Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria. African Research Review. 2011;5(3):28-39.
32. González-Chica DA, Mnisi Z, Avery J, Duszynski K, Doust J, Tideman P, et al. Effect of Health Literacy on Quality of Life amongst Patients with Ischaemic Heart Disease in Australian General Practice. PLoS ONE. 2016;11(3):1-15.
33. McLaghlin RA. Association among health literacy levels and health outcomes in pregnant women with pregestational and gestational diabetes in an urban setting. PhD Dissertation, Health science center University of Tennessee. 2009.
34. Kharazi SS, Peyman N, Esmaeili H. Association between maternal health literacy level with pregnancy care and its outcomes. The Iranian Journal of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Infertility. 2016;19(37):40-50.
35. Nekuee moghadam M ,Parva S, Amiresmaili M, Baneshi M. health literacy and used to health serves in urben kerman 2011. Journal of researchs seience yazd. 2012;11(4):123-124.
36. Hueston W, Kasik-miller S. Changes in functional health status during normal pregnancy. The Journal of Family Practice. 1998;46:209-212.