1. Arashiro T, Furukawa K, Nakamura A. COVID-19 in 2 Persons with Mild Upper Respiratory Symptoms on a Cruise Ship, Japan. Emerging infectious diseases. 2020 Jun 17; 26(6).https://doi.org/10.3201/eid2606.200452.PMid:32118533 PMCid:PMC7258480
2. Tehrani H, Rahmani M, Jafari A. Health literacy and Its relationship with general health of women referring to health care centers. Journal of Health Literacy. 2018;3(3):191-198.https://doi.org/10.22038/jhl.2018.36901.1021
3. Ansari H, Almasi Z, Ansari-Moghaddam A, Mohammadi M, Peyvand M, Hajmohammadi M, Bagheri F. Health literacy in older adults and its related factors: a cross-sectional study in Southeast Iran. Health Scope. 2016; 5(4).https://doi.org/10.17795/jhealthscope-37453
4. Abel T, McQueen D. Critical health literacy and the COVID-19 crisis. Health Promotion .International. 2020.https://doi.org/10.1093/heapro/daaa040.PMid:32239213 PMCid:PMC7184450
5. Khammarnia M, Setoodezadeh F, Ansari-Moghadam A, Yusefi A, Eskandari M, Ranjbar AA, Peyvand M. Relationship between health literacy of cancer patients and shared clinical decision-making in a Middle East country. Epidemiology, Biostatistics and Public Health. 2018 Mar 20;15(1).
6. Cowling BJ, Leung GM. Epidemiological research priorities for public health control of the ongoing global novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) outbreak. Eurosurveillance. 2020 Feb 13;25(6).https://doi.org/10.2807/1560-7917.ES.2020.25.6.2000110
7.Doshmangir L, Mahbub Ahari A, Qolipour K, Azami-Aghdash S, Kalankesh L, Doshmangir P, et al . East Asia's Strategies for Effective Response to COVID-19: Lessons Learned for Iran. Manage Strat Health Syst. 2020; 4 (4) :370-373.https://doi.org/10.18502/mshsj.v4i4.2542