1. Lael-Monfared E, Tehrani H, Moghaddam ZE, Ferns GA, Tatari M, Jafari A. Health literacy, knowledge and self-care behaviors to take care of diabetic foot in low-income individuals: Application of extended parallel process model. Diabetes & Metabolic Syndrome: Clinical Research & Reviews. 2019;13(2):1535-41. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.dsx.2019.03.008
2. Khoshnudi M, Safari A, Vahedian-Shahroodi M, Sadeghnejhad H, Nejati Parvaz N. The Relationship between Health Literacy and Quality of Life in Nurses of hospitals of Kashmar in 2018. Journal of Health Literacy. 2019;4(1):9-17.
3. Khaleghi M, Amin Shokravi F, Peyman N. The Relationship Between Health Literacy and Health-Related Quality of Life in Students. Iranian Journal of Health Education and Health Promotion. 2019;7(1):66-73.
4. Devlin NJ, Shah KK, Feng Y, Mulhern B, van Hout B. Valuing health-related quality of life: An EQ-5D-5L value set for England. Health Economics. 2018 Jan;27(1):7-22.
5. Deshmukh PR, Dongre AR, Rajendran K, Kumar S. Role of social, cultural and economic capitals in perceived quality of life among old age people in kerala, India. Indian journal of palliative care. 2015;21(1):39.
6. Top M, Dikmetaş E. Quality of life and attitudes to ageing in Turkish older adults at old people's homes. Health Expectations. 2015;18(2):288-300.
7. Wu T-Y, Chie W-C, Liu J-P, Liaw C-K, Netuveli G, Blane D. Association of quality of life with laboratory measurements and lifestyle factors in community dwelling older people in Taiwan. Aging & mental health. 2015;19(6):548-59.
8. Xavier FM, Ferraz M, Marc N, Escosteguy NU, Moriguchi EH. Elderly people s definition of quality of life. Revista Brasileira de Psiquiatria. 2003;25(1):31-9.
9. Berkman N, Sheridan S, Donahue K, Halpern D, Viera A, Crotty K. Health literacy interventions and outcomes: an update of the literacy and health outcomes systematic review of the literature. Evidence report/technology assessment. 2011(199)
10. Macabasco-O'Connell A, DeWalt DA, Broucksou KA, Hawk V, Baker DW, Schillinger D, et al. Relationship Between Literacy, Knowledge, Self-Care Behaviors, and Heart Failure-Related Quality of Life Among Patients with Heart Failure. Journal of General Internal Medicine. 2011;26(9):979-86.
11. Hosieni F, Mirzaei T, Ravari A, Akbary A. The relationship between health literacy and quality of life in retirement of Rafsanjan University of Medical Sciences. Journal of Health Literacy. 2016;1(2):92-9.
12. Hamzeh S. the relationship between health literacy and quality of life in chronic skin patients referred to health services of Kerman medical university in2016. (doctoral dissertation, school of nursing, Kerman university of medical sciences, Kerman, Iran).
13. Wang C, Li H, Li L, Xu D, Kane RL, Meng Q.Health literacy and ethnic disparities in health-related quality of life among rural womens: results from a Chinese poor minority area. Health and quality of life outcomes. 2013; 11(1):153.
14. Tavousi M, Mehrizi A, Solimanian A, Sarbandi F, Ardestani M, Hashemi A, et al. Health literacy in Iran: findings from a national study. Payesh (Health Monitor). 2016;15(1):95-102.
15. Sharif Moghadam H, shakiba E, Salami M. Comparison of Health Literacy of Medical and Dentistry Students of Rafsanjan University of Medical Sciences in 2016. Journal of Health Literacy. 2017; 2(2): 73-80.
16. Ansari H, Almasi Z, Ansari-Moghaddam A, Mohammadi M, Peyvand M, et al. Health Literacy in Older Adults and Its Related Factors: A Cross-Sectional Study in Southeast Iran, Health Scope. 2016; 5(4): e37453
17. Ghanbari S, Majlessi F, Ghaffari M, Mahmoodi Majdabadi M. Evaluation of health literacy of pregnant women in urban health centers of Shahid Beheshti Medical University . Daneshvar Medicine. 2012; 19 (97) :1-12
18. Panahi R , Osmani F , Sahraei M, Ebrahimi S, Nehadghashti M, Javanmardi E. The relationship health literacy and quality of life in adults on Karaj. Journal of Education and Community Health.2018; 4. 13-19.
19. Lee, S.D., Tsai, T., Tsai, Y. et al. Health literacy, health status, and healthcare utilization of Taiwanese adults: results from a national survey. BMC Public Health 10, 614 (2010) doi:10.1186/1471-2458-10-614.
20. Banihashemi, Seyed-Arash & Amirkhani, Mohammed & Haghdoost, AliAkbar & Alavian, Seyed & Asgharifard, Homa & Baradaran, Hamid Reza & Barghamdi, Mozhgan & Parsinia, Saeid & Ranjbar, Sahar. (2007). Health Literacy and the Influencing Factors: A Study in Five Provinces of Iran. Strides Dev Med Educ. 4. 1-9.
21. Tol A, Pourreza A, Tavasoli E, Rahimi Foroshani A. Determination of knowledge and health literacy among women with type 2 diabetes in teaching hospitals of TUMS. jhosp. 2012; 11 (3) :45-52.
22. Mohammadi Farah S, Saati Asr M H, Kavivani Manesh A, Barati M, Afshari M, Mohammadi Y. Health Literacy Level and its Related Factors among College Students of Hamadan University of Medical Sciences, Hamadan, Iran. J Educ Community Health. 2017; 4 (2) :11-17
23. Naghibi A, Chaleshgar M, Kazemi A, Hosseini M. Evaluation of Health Literacy Level among 18-65 Year-Old Adults in Shahriar, Iran. J Health Res Commun. 2017; 3 (2) :17-25.
24. Kooshyar H, Shoorvazi M, Dalir Z, Hosseini M. Health literacy and its relationship with medical adherence and health-related quality of life in diabetic community-residing elderly. Journal of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences.2014; 23(1): 134-43.
25. Wang C, Kane RL, Xu D, Meng Q. Health literacyas a moderator of health-related quality of life responses to chronic disease among Chinese rural women. BMC women's health. 2015; 15(1).
26. Song L, Mishel M, Bensen JT, Chen RC, Knafl GJ, Blackard B, et al. How does health literacy affect quality of life among men with newly diagnosed clinically localized prostate cancer? Findings from the North Carolina‐Louisiana Prostate Cancer Project (PCaP). Cancer. 2012; 118(15):3842-51.
27. Wallace LS, Rogers ES, Weiss BD. Relationship between health literacy and health-related quality of life among Tennesseans. Tennessee medicine:J Tenn Med Assoc. 2008; 101(5): 35-9.