1. Vafaei Najar A, Tehrani H, Imamian H, Mohades Hakak H, Vahedian-Shahroodi M. Impact of Establishing a Communication Network of Family Physicians on Level of Hba1c and FBS in Patients With Diabetes: A Randomized Clinical Trial, Iran Red Crescent Med J. 2017 ; 19(11):e14869.
2. Hasanzadeh M. Personality, Family Communication Patterns and Assertive Behavior in Students. Educational Psychology. 2015;11(37):103-17.
3. Bandura A. Social cognitive theory of mass communication. Media effects: Routledge; 2009. p. 110-40.
4. Gill D, Adams B. ABC of communication studies: Nelson Thornes; 1998.
5. Charoghchian Khorasani E, Vahedian-Shahroodi M. Risk perception, Public health and Risk communication. Journal of Health Literacy. 2018;3(2):77-81.
6. Nazari S, Jalili Z, Tavakoli R. The effect of education based on the BASNEF model on nurses communication skills with patients in hospitals affiliated to Tehran University of medical sciences. Iranian Journal of Health Education and Health Promotion. 2019;7(1):10-20..
7. Ghasemi H, Keshkar S, Izadparast L, Talaei M. To Determine Validity and Reliability of Questionnaires of Appropriate Level of Communication and 6-Fold Effective Communication Skills. New Trends in Sport Management. 2014;2(6):99-109.
8. Moore A, Malinowski P. Meditation, mindfulness and cognitive flexibility. Consciousness and cognition. 2009;18(1):176-86.
9. Kidd D, Castano E. Different stories: How levels of familiarity with literary and genre fiction relate to mentalizing. Psychology of Aesthetics, Creativity, and the Arts. 2017;11(4):474.
10. Ariapooran S. Comparing the emotion expression, emotional literacy and social self-efficacy in children with and without learning disabilities. Journal of Learning Disabilities. 2016;5(2):7-26.
11. Abdi J, Eftekhar H, Mahmoodi M, Shojayezadeh D, Sadeghi R, Saber M, et al. The effect of theory and new communication technologies-based lifestyle intervention on the weight control of the employees with overweight and obesity. Iranian Journal of Health Education and Health Promotion. 2015;3(3):188-97.
12. Janks H. Literacy and power: Routledge; 2009.
13. Ashrafi Rizi H, Ramezani A, Aghajani H, Kazempoor Z. The amount of media and information literacy among Isfahan University of Medical Sciences' students. Journal of Information Systems and Services. 2013;2(2):17-34.
14. Afshani S, Mazidi sharafabadi S, Sadri M. The Relationship Between Cultural Capital and Media Literacy among Youth in the City of Bafgh. Scientific Journal Management System. 2018;19(43):145-64.
15. Huston SJ. Measuring financial literacy. Journal of Consumer Affairs. 2010;44(2):296-316.
16. Shirzadi A. A variety of literacy from a UNESCO perspective. Ministry of Education, Educational Research and Planning Organization: http://oerp.ir/article/1396/7045 2017.
17. Buckingham D, Burn A. Game literacy in theory and practice. Journal of Educational Multimedia and Hypermedia. 2007;16(3):323-49.
18. Apperley T, Walsh C. What digital games and literacy have in common: a heuristic for understanding pupils' gaming literacy. Literacy. 2012;46(3):115-22.
19. Ahmadzadeh sani t, Vahedian-Shahroodi M, Tehrani H, Esmaily H. Relationship between health literacy and nutrition among middle-aged women. Journal of Health Literacy. 2019;3(4):9-15.
20. Inan T, Temur T. Examining media literacy levels of prospective teachers. International Electronic Journal of Elementary Education. 2017;4(2):269-85.
21. Soltani ali abadi m, amirjan s, unesi sj, azkhosh m, asgari a. The efficiency of communication skills training on youngsters - differentiation. Social welfare. 2012;12(44):12-25
22. Akti S, Gürol A. Determining the relationship between media literacy and social skills. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2012;64:238-43.
23. Padak N, Rasinski TV. Literacy instruction: Toward a comprehensive, scientific, and artistic literacy curriculum. Reading Researchers in Search of Common Ground: Routledge; 2012. p. 234-48.
24. Tehrani H. Media Health Literacy. Journal of Health Literacy. 2016;1(3):141-6.
25. Sadat Bolboli E, Torbati S. Investigation into the Relationship Between the Use of New Communication Technologies and Media Literacy. Media Studies. 2014;9(Issue 26):19-28.
26. ZareiMahmoodAbadi H, SoltanieAliabadi M, Amirjan S. The Effectiveness of Group Communication Skills Training on Self-Differentiation in High School Adolescent Boys. Training & Learning Researches. 2013;2(3):379-88.
27. Braun V, Clarke V. Elektronisk. Using thematic analysis in psychology Qualitative Research in Psychology. 2006;3(2):77-101.
28. Abedi Ja'fari H, Taslimi M, Faghihi A, Sheikhzade M. Thematic Analysis and Thematic Networks: A Simple and Efficient Method for Exploring Patterns Embedded in Qualitative Data Municipalities). Strategic Management Thought. 2011;5(2):151-98.